***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only joined in here a couple of days back!
I am well proud of myself, we had a party at work and I didn't sample one morsel of the buffet!! Goodness knows how but I did have to have a good long sniff of a cheese quiche!!

Well done on the 2lb RuthG! :D Welcome Goateelover and well done on resisting the lure of the buffet Phoenix Tears!!

We are doing our second week of days out so I haven't been about much or on plan much either!!! :cry::eek: Tomorrow is the last big day out for Tom's 6th birthday, heading to Legoland for the day then its back on the straight and narrow :D

Not hungry here but have to admit I'm struggling today, haven't given in though, but right now the thought of living on shakes and soups sounds pretty dismal! I'm sure I will get over it though! I have to!

Hi all sorry I've not been about I haven't been online for a couple of days! Hope everyone is doing well!

Yep! Just weighed and lost another 10lb! I can't believe it!! WooHoo!
Also got some soups to try and a bar for a moment of weakness or a treat!!!
How's everyone else doing?

Hi, do you have anymore spaces? You said you had 4 in the team advertising thread. If so, I'm on day three of SS and I'm already 5lbs down in two days! (and TOTM today, I usually gain) I'm a bit addicted to the scale, should probably wait. Anyway, hope theres another space and well done on the amazing loss Ruth!

Hi yes we do still have space, no results to post this week I'm afraid as only 2, but very well done on the 10lbs Ruth :happy096:

I so need to get back on plan :eek: I've been well naughty over the holidays, currently working on the "maintaining is good til the kids go back" :eek:

Hi are you still looking for anyone to join?

Im a re starter, who doent intend to fall off the wagon this time, I did three days SS last time and succumbed before even reaching Ketosis,and went onto tage 3 which was my mistake instead of holding out.. but now Ive really had enough.... hope you still have room?

Fi

Thanks guys! Appreicate the support, just sat with OH while he ate a chinese and I had toffee & walnut mousse!!
LOL just looked at my side profile and realised I am only 6 inches tall!!! And you think you have BMI probs!!!?
Don't know about spaces only been here a few days myself!

We have one space left Fi so welcome to the team!

I have WI in the morning and I'm fairly positive its not going to be good :eek:

Hi all ....

Hi SF or should I call you titch lol..... actually I havent lost any weight just realised I put it in wrong in my profile, must amend.... I started yesterday and am holding out so far... but had a terrible migraine last night and was in bed by 9...unheard of!!! (and I drank tons of water too) but it did help me not focus on first day too much..
Now on day two and struggling...
Not sure who is on here, so will go and read back....
thanks for adding me....

exp107, how did you do? Im dreading my first weigh in, as Im worried Ill be disappointed asI may have set my expectation too high

Changed my height now, I had a growth spurt!!!!
exp how long have you been doing this? That's an incredible amount to shift!!! Well done! Hope your WI went okay!
Fi, I found the first couple of days a bit hard but once I got into ketosis it got a lot easier and the weight just started falling off! What have you got in mind for your first week loss?

I gained 2.4lbs which I know is only water weight and doesn't bother me as I was off plan for the week doing family stuff :D

I started CD on the 12th of Jan and have spent most of the 6wks hols off plan I have managed to lose a whole 2lbs across the entire hols which is cool because maintaining was my main objective, once the youngest goes back to school on Thurs I can get back into my routine :)

Exp107, Ive just seen how much youve lost AMAZING!!!!
Phoenixtears... what a good start your on too!! Ive just noticed we are the same height! dont come across many six footers like myself..
Ive looked back and am a bit confused as to who is in the team currently as all these nmes have come up on last few pages?

Exp107....
Stellap
IreneH
RuthG
Hotbunny Charlie
Phoenix Tears
goateelover1987
Sparkling fairy

Dont want to ignore anyone but dont want to chat to ghosts of CBD either lol.....

Well Im on day three, have had terrible headaches, but seems to be calm today thank goodness, they were unbearable......

Heres a bit about me, Im 44 and happily married, my two daughters are now all grown up....
Ive battled with the weight most of my life and am aware its down to emotional eating, I did try this SS once before but caved in after day 3.... this time Im determined....

Hi Flobble, Current team are;-

Myself-Exp107- team captain
Yourself
RuthG
Phoenix tears
Sparkling Fairy

Haven't heard from Hotbunnycharlie or Goateelover for a few days so I expect they have left, A lot of people post once or twice and then don't come back :(

Thanks ,
I expect youve seen so many people come and go on your journey, can I call you exp, its easier to type lol....
So how has your amazing journey been so far? did you do well from day one.. and was it a first time success? or success after years of trying like me? Looking for some inspiration I guess to spur me on this difficult day ( hoping ketosis is a good thing tomoz or fri) and seeing youve done so well Im really curious...

This is my first time on CD, but I have battled weight issues for years and years!, it got really bad after I gave up work when I had the youngest who is now 6 and was not helped by the fact that he has issues (ASD, ADHD and hypermobile joints and possible ODD!:rolleyes:) after hitting my highest weigh ever of 300lbs just before xmas last year I decided that was enough and having known someone from another forum that had lost 6st ish on CD I did my research and phoned my local CDC straight after xmas! :D up to the school holidays I have had a fairly consistent weight loss, but have had a lot of 'off plan' time doing days out with the family over the hols so really just wanted to maintain til he goes back (tomorrow) then get myself back on track :D I know I'm not in ketosis so will have the slog of getting back in (another reason to wait til schools back!) but worth it in the end ;)

You can call me Exp or Nicola :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back