***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
SF are you taking 10lbs as this week weigh in figure for the team challenge?

Wise choice Fi if your struggling :)

Well done on the stopping smoking, that is something I have to definately conquer!
Well done on the 10LB SF that's really amazing!!!!!
I'm a bit scared about going from SS for a while yet lol Thankfully I don't need to worry about it for a while! Think I have a bit of water retention going on this week as my scales don't show any change this week! But I know I have been good so I'm not too bothered, it will catch up eventually!

Afternoon ladies, hopefully everyone is having a good day! I have been to aquacise :)

Hi everyone, haven't posted my weight on here in a while - think I was 16.3 (having lost 10lb in first week). I now weigh 15.7 so a weight loss of 10lb since last time, which was about 3 weeks ago?

Did you enjoy it? not at the excersizing point yet :( but have tried to keep myself busy by doing housework... oh the joy!!!

I do Aquacise 4 times a week Fi, Mon, Tues, Weds and Sat and I'm debating adding the Thurs at some point too :eek: there isn't a class on a Fri :(

Me and Mr Exp are going to a benefit dinner and dance on the 2nd of Oct so today I went dress shopping, I am amazed to report that tried on and bought a size 18 dress from Dorothy Perkins :eek: and not a stretchy dress either a fitted one :eek: I'm still in shock :eek:

Hi everyone, haven't posted my weight on here in a while - think I was 16.3 (having lost 10lb in first week). I now weigh 15.7 so a weight loss of 10lb since last time, which was about 3 weeks ago?

Stella you are sposed to post your WI results weekly for the team challenge

Well done on the dress!!! Must be a lovely feeling!!! :)
Just been weighed, lost 6lbs this week so that's 2 stone in three weeks!!! WooHoo!!!!!! Just a teensy bit happy here!! :thankyouthankyou::party0049:

Exp, I bet that made you feel good! I cant imagine wearing a dress yet, never mind a non stretchy !!! have you come out of shock yet.....
PT, thats amazing !! you must really feel it already... well done ! I have my first weigh in tomoz but know it wont be amazing as I have jumped from SS to 810... but still hanging in here after 6 days... for me thats amazing in itself lol....

Hi I am on the 810 and its my first week , do you have any spaces left in your team by any chance

Hi and welcome to the team that's our last space filled :D

Just to remind people of the team rules :-

1) Members should post their WI results weekly by the latest 3pm on a Sunday afternoon.

2) Any member that hasn't posted for 2 weeks will lose their place on the team and be replaced, unless of course you are going on holiday then just inform the team of this.

3) Be there to support you team mates, regular post to ask for or offer encouragement :D

Today is Tom's birthday party I have just spent over an hour making sandwiches and stuffing party boxes with party food and I'm pleased to report I didn't touch a morsel :D And as for dress I am still most definitely in shock! :eek: tried it on again last night with shoes etc (think I just wanted to double check that it fits!) Might get Mr Exp to take a photo of me in it to post in my album seeing as its been a while since the last one ;)

A big :happy096: for the 6lbs Phoenix!

This weeks results are :-

Team loss - 2.67% (3 results)

Biggest Loser - Sparkling Fairy - 5.02%

WELL DONE TEAM :D

Hi everyone!
I'm so sorry I've not been on in over a week, I am with BT and my net access has been shocking for weeks, meaning I can't even load up the website!!
I hope everyone is doing well, i'm only two weeks in and i've been on and off already, last week was a wash out, this week I have had one full SS day and the rest have had slip ups :(
So not doing well!!

Stella you are sposed to post your WI results weekly for the team challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back