***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stella you are sposed to post your WI results weekly for the team challenge
Yes I'm afraid it does, the "Team Members please note" thread states that if a member fails to post their weekly WI results then the team captain can replace that member, I normally leave it 2 weeks then advertise spaces, so Charlie your place has also been filled as you have not posted for 2 weeks, I'm sorry girls but the objective of the team is to support each other, to ask for encouragement/advice and to offer the same to your team mates to do this you have to post/read the thread regularly, however if spaces become available again you can rejoin the team

Congratulations on this weeks challenge girls we got both biggest loser and winning team! :happy096:

I WI in the morning so fingers crossed :eek:

Well done girlies!

I had my fertility appointment on Friday morning, they were really pleased with my weight loss, but they've changed my treatment plan, which means I have to lse another 2 stone, but treatment is more invasive and will work better the closer I am to a healthy BMI, so I need to lose another 2 stone by Dec 1st, which on Cd is more than doable!

Hi, thanks for letting me join, I have just had my first weigh in and my loss for this week on the 810 is 5lb...... hoping to up that a little this week as I had a few blips getting into it.

Glad the appt was a success Ruth! 2st by 1st of Dec should be well achievable ;-)

I have been and weighed in and I am pleased to report I am down 6lbs ;-O

Yes I'm afraid it does, the "Team Members please note" thread states that if a member fails to post their weekly WI results then the team captain can replace that member, I normally leave it 2 weeks then advertise spaces, so Charlie your place has also been filled as you have not posted for 2 weeks, I'm sorry girls but the objective of the team is to support each other, to ask for encouragement/advice and to offer the same to your team mates to do this you have to post/read the thread regularly, however if spaces become available again you can rejoin the team

Ok, must admit didn't read the rules closely when I joined the team...oh well

Well done exp, that is brilliant!!

Hi Llardass, congrats on your first loss, only just started 810 myself.....
exp another 6lbs! your disappearing fast lol....

Well just had my first weigh in and felt a little despondant when there as I had to be weighed three times as CDC didnt seem to be able to understand her scales.... I went from 1 stone 1 lb loss ( which I knew wasnt right) to putting on a lb ( and receiving a not impressed frown) to third time when it matched my scales and I had lost 8lb......not the most inspiring visit for a first weigh in....so exp thats my weigh in for this week....next weigh in is Tues next week as I changed the day to make it more convenient.

Hope your all having a good day

Hi, thanks for letting me join, I have just had my first weigh in and my loss for this week on the 810 is 5lb...... hoping to up that a little this week as I had a few blips getting into it.

5lbs is still a great loss! :happy096: can I please have your starting weight

Fi 8lbs is also a fab loss! :happy096:

I'm still a little taken aback by my 6lbs :eek: that now puts me at 15st 5lbs the lowest I've been since me and the OH got together in 2001 :eek::D

Oh wow! Everyone is doing so well!! And Ruth you should easily make it by December, plus we had the biggest losses this week, FAB FAB FAB!!!
Flobble I know what you mean about a slightly "uninspiring" counsellor but at the end of the day I only weigh with her and buy my food, everything else I want to know I get from the lovely peeps around here! Much more reliable and INSPIRING!!! Just like this team this week!!!
Well done exp, you must feel so proud!

Oh dear Fi! her scales sound buggered :eek: lets hope it goes better next week ;)

I overslept :eek: so no aquacise this morning :eek::eek: hope everyone has a good day :D

hi exp my starting weight was 207lb,and i am aiming to get down to 152lb,thanks 4 welcoming me on here,not really sure how to use it oroperly at the mo! feeling less hungry this week xx

Thankyou llardass (do you have a real name we can call you that doesn't sound like we are insulting you??:eek:)

Have just calculated the results we have so far this week and we've already lost 2.62% between 3 of us :D with individual losses of :-

Exp - 2.71%
Fi - 2.70%
llard - 2.41%

WOOHOO! :D

I will give you mine for this week as soon as I can!!
I had a malt toffee bar today and I am so not sure if I like it, i ate it in 2 halves, don't think I will get it again!!!

I only ever get the cranberry bars, the peanut didn't live up to expectations and the chewy ones just make me constipated :eek:

Yep, I am starting to get a bit constipated too! Might avoid the chewy one then!!! Might have to get some fibre next week!!! Did I read somewhere that you don't have to use fibre89 but you can buy stuff in the chemist that does the same job?? Just wondered because if it's cheaper - FAB but if it's going to spoil my weight loss then I'll get the CD stuff.

The fibre89 from your CDC is the same as Fibresure from the chemist or supermarket, its a soluble inulin power, not sure which works out cheaper I know the fibre89 from my CDC is £6.50 a pot. Avoid Benefibre tho as its made from wheat dextrin

Personally I use psyllium husk capsules, you can get them from Holland & Barretts (check the dosing on the label as you can get different strengths) or most health food shops, 2 capsules a day with plenty of water and I keep sennacott in the cupboard just in case ;)

Evening all, hope everyone has had a good day! I am all on my lonesome this evening as Mr Exp has to be in work at 5.30am in Woking so is staying over, so I have made myself a CD Trifle and once Tom is in bed I shall took in with the TV for company :eek::D

Hi all

PT, my CDC recommended I bought normal stuff from pharmacy for constipation, as she said the CD stuff is much dearer and both do the same job...

Exp, is that a night of peace then? I ahvent tried the bars yet, may get a few next week....
Had a bit of a blip today, I went with my daughter to a garden centre and was overcome by the "pig within"... I succumbed to a chip butty!!! ARgggg!!:eek:

Never mind, I can only try again and havent even had a shake for tea yet as weirdly my tummy feels uncomfortable and bloated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back