***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear Fi, hope the uncomfortable feeling tummy has subsided.

It was a quiet night I watched a film with my trifle and then went to bed at 11.30pm :eek:

A CD trifle?? Tell me more!!! Sounds nice!
Oh dear! I went for a planned Thai meal last night, it was lovely :candledinner: but OMG I am I regretting it! I am bloated, sick and windy!! Never again while I am on SS will I do that! Lovely evening though and the vegetables tasted so good, just regretting it now! :sick0019:
I will get some fibre from Boots, needing something, especially after last night!

A CD Trifle....

Take one sachet of sugar free jelly crystals and make up as per instructions to 1pt and pour in suitable bowl and leave in fridge to set, I leave mine over night.

Once jelly has set make up a sachet of Banana CD shake with mix a mousse and pour over jelly and return to fridge to set (at least 30mins) once that has set make up a sachet of Vanilla CD shake again with mix a mousse and pour that over the Banana mousse and return to fridge for again at least 30mins, voilà a CD trifle, obviously as you have used 2 sachet of CD it covers 2 meals for me that was Dinner and Supper and the calories in the jelly (approx 40 depending on flavour used) we don't worry about ;):eek:

Sounds nice!! Strawberry mousse for me tonight!!! Just placed my order for next week with me CDC, ready to pick up Sunday morning before work!! She is so flexible, she weighs a friend of mine before work at 6.30am!!!!!!!!!

I have just done my measurements as I don't think the scales are going to shine on Monday, and in total I've now lost 45 inches!

Whoa! That's fantastic! I can't imagine ever losing that amout in inches, that's nearly 4 foot gone off of you! I'm sure I will get there in the end but right now that sounds a million miles away!!! Going to get some fibresure today!!!
I weighed myself this morning and I think that 6lbs have gone, won't be able to give you my weight in time tomorrow morning as I weigh and go straight to work! Sorry!

Hope everyone has had a good day, haven't been about I'm afraid we have my father in law down for the weekend

This weeks results are:-

Team Loss:- 2.44% 4 Results

Exp107:- 2.71% - Biggest Loser
Flobble:- 2.70%
llardass:- 2.41%
Phoenix Tears:- 2.02%

Well done team!!!! :D

Last edited:
Err... maybe not 6lb after all, somehow my scales showed a 4lb gain overnight! I mean where'd it come from??? Still 2lb is good enough for me, was a little disappointed but 2lb is 2lb less! So hey ho on to next week!!
Sorry exp, team results are a bit out!!

Then again, maybe it is 6lbs now, I think the movicol just worked!!! :bliss: Sorry TMI!!!!

Well done girls!

I have been to WI and have lost another 3lbs this week!

Well done you!! And well done everyone else!
How's today been for you Flobble? Good I hope!
I'm feeling so much better now, I can't believe how poo not pooing makes you feel!! PMSL!

Oooh! Can't wait to hear how you got on!! You could be pleasantly surprised!!!
My scales are liking me this morning, I am finally under 22st!!!! WooHoo. Well at least for this morning anyway!

Good luck Fi :)

Well done PT, I want to be 14 something at next WI, don't care if its 14st 13.9lbs so long as its 14 at the beginning lol :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back