Team 2012

katiebaby

Gold Member
Hi Ladies :)

We have our Six....

1.Katie Baby (Teamleader) - We can change if you want.
2. Alfielulu
3. Geenabee
4. JoJoCD1989
5. xxrebeccaxx
6. Clairem87
7. LessofLou

Ok the first Team challenge is how many lb's do you want to lose in 7 weeks (by Valentines Day) so far I have the following...

Katie - 30lb
Geenabee - 30lb
Alfielulu - 40lb
xxRebeccaXX - 42lb

Please copy and paste the list as you go and add yourselves.. if not I can do it when i log in.

Make sure the list is updated at least once a week :) if possible. My first official weigh in isnt till 13th Jan... but i have been weighing in at home so ill use that.

Good Luck Ladies

Here we goooooooooooooooooo

Last edited:
I agree and am totally happy with you being team leader (it was ur idea after all) Although I have no scales at home (part of my psychological weaning off weight controlling my life) so I'll weight myself at my mums until I start seeing my CDC on 9th. Then I guess she'll weigh me every week.

We'll have to go hunting for two more newbies ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok it seems its been a while since anyone has done this by the rules.. i see a post from a couple of years ago saying there are not any challenges until further notice and nothing since... So do i take it we can do our own challenge.... If so here goes... Target for Valentines Day :) 7 weeks away.... Add your names to the list with your targets. Weigh in Weekly... and take away from your target Example - 10lb/50lb (40lb to go)

Katie: Target Loss - 30lbs

Geenabee-Target-30lbs

Alfielulu-target-40lbs

Have a read from the bottom up - or if ur stuck Katie can explain as she has it sussed ;)

Ok I think I understand!
I want to loose 42lbs (3stones) by may! Not sure if it's possible!

42lbs

Great you're aiming for similar to me. Do you think we should all complete our profiles a bit and add pics of some sort so we get to know each other a bit??

I'm unable to add profile info atm as I havebnt made enough posts, you can get to know me tho! honest I'm lovely :wavey:

you're not far off tho - more chatting with us and you'll get the posts no probs! :)

Ok the first Team challenge is how many lb's do you want to lose in 7 weeks (by Valentines Day) so far I have the following...

Katie - 30lb
Geenabee - 30lb
Alfielulu - 40lb

Please copy and paste the list as you go and add yourselves.. if not I can do it when i log in.

To be honest I am making it up as I go along... hoping it will all work out.. I have been involved in similar challenges when i was on WW so im trying to use the same format as it worked for them x

Heya can i join yr team ladies? Xx

well id vote for you :) I love your sparkles btw

Of course claire you can be our 6th and final member :))

Thanks Alfielulu.....

Going to edit the first comment as its confusing people now lol

What sparkles? Was that to me? Sorry im confuzzled lol!

fine by me
We are aiming to loose a stone by valentines day and here is our total loss list to be starting off with (we have all only just begun this week really)
Katie - 30lb
Geenabee - 30lb
Alfielulu - 40lb
rebecca - 42lbs

Oooh yay thanks so much!! Having read back ill set my v-day target at 30lbs also :) xxxx

PLEASE REFER TO FIRST POST AS I HAVE EDITED IT!!

Good luck ladies :)

Back