Team 2012

I was at weight watchers and step aerobics at 14 ! It's mad now. My mom never said anything but she never joined in either my dad is quite intimidating (hence the reason they divorced) anyway I digress lol my mom is 9stone something.. My goal to get treatment is 13stone I wouldn't mind 12 stone but I will see how I feel.....

Amazes me how parents can be... They Think they are doing the best for us but only serve to mess up out heads.

I am doing this for me and no one else. I want to be happy and healthy! And i want to love my body and be comfortable in my own skin!

Some of my family and friends don't think i can do this!
Boy are they wrong!!

BTW girls when's our first weigh in?

One weeks time ?

Its good to be realistic, im never going to be 9stone and size 8 and although my goal is based on bmi, im going till im happy lookswise. I have pics of me at around 13stone and i look very slim, so im gunna go with it for now and when im approaching lower numbers just see how i feel. Re the parent thing, my dad has made no secret of the fact that my weight upsets him, and i really wanna make him proud too. Im a cliché, full of daddy issues and the like!

clairem87 said:
Its good to be realistic, im never going to be 9stone and size 8 and although my goal is based on bmi, im going till im happy lookswise. I have pics of me at around 13stone and i look very slim, so im gunna go with it for now and when im approaching lower numbers just see how i feel. Re the parent thing, my dad has made no secret of the fact that my weight upsets him, and i really wanna make him proud too. Im a cliché, full of daddy issues and the like!

Same here I'm always desperate to please my daddy!! I feel a bit better knowing I'm not the only one lol

I weigh in on a weds or Thursday depending on OH's shifts, so ill post mine then xxx

Lol katie, same, nice to feel others understand xxx

I'm a Friday :) as long as we update once a week I think that's fine

Hi Girls,

I'm still here i just work lat shifts on friday and Saturday

My CDC is going away for a month next week so I'm hoping this forum will keep me going, I have only met her once! Your stories are all very inspiring, hearing that I'm not the only person feeling like this-really glad to of met you all

Ps I will try a chat as much as possible-sometimes tricky with my work

Hi geena don't worry we are all here for you :) my CDC isn't available until mid January so I have 2 weeks worth of foods. X

Geena, we will keep you on track, thats what a team is for in my mind!!

Yes And for me claire... to support each other and keep each other accountable :) and be the others motivation when theirs is waning

Cappuccino milkshake blended with ice-the way forward, just like a frappucino!

Thank you for your kind words ladies-means alot

Yup I agree with everything this place really helps me get into the zone so to speak. I'm hoping my CDC is going to be available for at least weekly weighs for the first month. I really don't want to buy any scales as that's my downfall into obsessional weighing that I've had before... :(

Plus I can't weigh myself in boots as I like to take off as much as possible as jeans weigh loads and I don't want to get arrested for indecent exposure! Can you imagine the explanation.... Well officer you see....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've seen ladies in slimming world strip down to their knickers in front of everyone.. Lol not pleasant ;)

I have scales my CDC isn't available until 13th jan for weigh in then we will do weekly after that :)

Ladies- I have a disaster, I made my porridge and it exploded in the microwave! I have nothing until I get home at 10.30 and my last shake was 3! eeek! not sure how I will make this

If you cant get home to nab a quick shake drink plenty of hot water do it now lol! You'll be ok just stay focused! X

You'll be fine Mrs, just push through it!!! You can do it!

I'm hoping so! Stay strong geena! so nearly at were I think ketosis will start

Back