Team 2012

(Thank you btw)

Oh Geena, you can push through.. like JoJo said plenty of hot water to help you through. x

1)To not be afraid I wont fit in the plane seat - or get the seat belt round me.
2) I want people to know i am not going on the rollercoaster because I am scared- not because i wont fit!!
3) To not have a bad back and a bad knee all the time!!
4) To feel young again
5) To wear what I like and be able to express my style.

Im sorry mine seem so shallow compared to some of the reasons on here- I wish you all the best of luck with getting what you want from this diet. xx

HELP!!
the food and drink at this party is staring at me! :-(

Girl, glare back at it and tell it to f**k off!!! Except not out loud or people will think youre mad!! You dont need that food or drink, you can enjoy yourself without it!!!!! KEEP GOING!!!!!

Lessoflou, i dont think your reasons are shallows at all, crikey, i have wanting to be able to follow fashion as one of mine!! And its as valid a reason as any :-D <3

Im totally trying claire! It's so hard! I bought my shake with me but it just isn't looking as apealing! So far so good though! Thank you for your support! Xx

LoL - they aren't shallow. It's whatever u need it to be:)
Jo Jo - keep fighting the food. Imagine it growing legs and a face a sticking it's tongue out at you. Give it the finger! ;)
Geena- deffo on the water it fills me up.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Love Claires Suggestion!! ;) I have come home early from Work the almost crying at my favourite Turkish food... kinda did it for me.. I am now sitting on my bed drinking coffee xx

Awww honey this is only temporary. You shout at that nasty food and tell it to sod off ;)

One of the managers here has just had pizza delivered here!! pizza is my favourite thing!!

I am so darn proud of all of us!! seriously how much willpower does a diet before new year take! well done everyone

1)To not be afraid I wont fit in the plane seat - or get the seat belt round me.
2) I want people to know i am not going on the rollercoaster because I am scared- not because i wont fit!!
3) To not have a bad back and a bad knee all the time!!
4) To feel young again
5) To wear what I like and be able to express my style.

Im sorry mine seem so shallow compared to some of the reasons on here- I wish you all the best of luck with getting what you want from this diet. xx

One of my main goals is to be able to buy a pair of jeans from topshop!! seriously that is my beautiful beautiful dream! to stroll into that shop take a pair into the changing room and.......................................they fit!

Your goals are fantastic keep them in your mind

Greena - do u work in a big office then? Makes it harder being surrounded by loads of others having food.

Greena - do u work in a big office then? Makes it harder being surrounded by loads of others having food.

Yes, we are open all hours and everyone has so much food, I have been offered doughnuts, eccles cakes and pizza this evening-pizza is my nightmare. Just proud of everyone. I'm here until 10 this evening and I have 2 products left when i get home, going to blend them with ice

That's way hard - as is Katie working with food! - you guys have it way harder. So many temptations. Just pat yourself on the back and imagine how it'll feel in a weeks time. Apparently the first week to two is the hardest. It'll be easier once it's a habit and humans pick up habits quickly ;)

Thank you-When are you starting again?

Oh my goodness Al-just seen your dog! So cute!

Ok everyone this is me for the evening-Have a lovely evening and a wonderful 2012-keep strong, you can do this speak to you in 2012 x

Have a great new year Geena :) speak to you next year hehe xx

Hey team 2012 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Here is to all of us achieving our dreams this year and Making 2012 OUR Year!!!!

A completely clean slate and time to start afresh....2012 is going to be exactly what we make it!!!!

xx

Back