Team 2012 =]

That's brilliant Grace! You must be over the moon!
You at your target weight then?

I'm not at target weight yet, still a lot of toning to do! And could definitely stand to lose a few inches off of my tummy and hips, but it's nice to actually see the improvement as I haven't been in them for so long!
I have another pair of skinny size 10s which I can just about do up but its very uncomfortable and I have a huge muffin top in them, so that is the next challenge! If I get into them I will be back down to my skinniest and will happily stop :)

I know how you feel!
I'm at a healthy weight now! Fit in size 12s and I'm 5ft9 so I look fairly slim If I say so myself! I think I need to tone up more! Rather than lose more weight! But I wanna keep doing ww! As I fear without it I'd gain back

Last edited:
Week 10 WI and I lost 3lbs! Really happy but scared I'm losing too fast and I'll end up with bad bingo wings etc lol! So think I'll eat more weeklies this week and do more resistence training but still, delighted. Hit my 2 stone loss so nice milestone.

I notice a few of us are tall ladies (5'8-5'10), and thought I'd ask this. Do you think it's harder to notice on us when we've lost? I think so - because in the same way we don't look as big when we put it on, it's harder to look slimmer when we've lost. That's what I'm finding anyway.....

Congratulations on your loss. You're doing incredibly! I'd say yes it on that resistance training, my bingo wings are the evidence of my weight loss.

I'm a tall one too, 5 9. I love being tall and would even love to be taller.

People definitely notice when I lose weight, I lose It from my face and chest (not b00bs but collarbone if you know what I mean) so people tend to notice. People can never really tell when I've put it on as much. I know I need to lose two stone to get back to goal but no one believes me. They all think I'm just saying it to get compliments I think.

Throughout my life at big and slim no one has ever believed I weigh as much as I do.

I'm 5'5 so pretty average height! But I lose off my face and collarbones too... I literally looked like a bowling ball at my heaviest though! :( I'm just starting to notice a difference in myself and other people are starting to notice especially family I don't see very often! Yay ... A few pounds makes all the difference to my look... So I wish I was taller so I could carry weight better... Plus my boobs are a 36jj ... And I've lost 3 stone and am still filling my bras! Grr they add such a bulk that I lose my waist and I hate it... Can't wait to get some more blubber off my tummy so I start to look slimmer! My back is looking less lumpy bumpy recently though! :) woo! :)

I know I need to lose two stone to get back to goal but no one believes me. They all think I'm just saying it to get compliments I think.

Yes! When I still had 3 stone to go (I'm down to 1 stone 12ish to go) I had people saying oh you've lost enough, your big boned and don't need to lose anymore.

In a way it's just as bad as people saying we're "fat". We shouldn't be encouraged to not lose either (if we're genuinely losing because we're overweight).

Such a strange world of weight issues that we live in lol

I can relate to you all!

I've lost 21lbs and hardly any one has noticed!
But
I did gain it without noticing too much!

So anyway I was at work the other day and I mentioned I dropped from size 16 to size 12/14! And they all was shocked and said thy thought I was a size 10/12!
Which of course made me smile! I think it's cos I'm hourglass and my waist is small, must deceive them!

Anyway height is a good thing! We can get away with more!

I used to think I was fat when I danced as I weighed more than all the other girls!

When the fact was I probably had a smaller bmi than most of them! I just weighed more because I was tall

But I kinda think I've felt fat since I was little. When I have been a healthy weight until about a year ago!

Now I'm a healthy weight again I think my brain is still stuck in fat mode! I still think I'm fat when I know in my brain I'm not!

I used to think I was fat when I danced as I weighed more than all the other girls!

When the fact was I probably had a smaller bmi than most of them! I just weighed more because I was tall

But I kinda think I've felt fat since I was little. When I have been a healthy weight until about a year ago!

Now I'm a healthy weight again I think my brain is still stuck in fat mode! I still think I'm fat when I know in my brain I'm not!

I can definitely relate to this, I used to swim competitively (I play water polo now) and used to believe I was huge next to all the other swimmers, when in fact I was a completely healthy weight, just not as tiny as them!
So now although my BMI is back in the 23's, which is healthy, I still feel like I'm overweight as most of my friends are size 8-10!
I know that quite genuinely I am big boned! I'm broad and have a huge ribcage, I have 'swimmers shoulders' and know that fitting into a size 8 is never going to be viable, but to get into a tight fitting dress and not feel conscious of any lumps and bumps is my goal, I don't want to feel like I have to coverup my stomach on a beach, it is definitely body confidence that I want!

I use iwatchr on the iPhone but I had a better one for android I think it was called WWpro. The android one had a search facility to look up points value too. I loved it cos if we were out for dinner I could look up different menu items to make sure I made the best choice.

2lbs off for me this week :)

Fab! What's your grand total now then?

21 since january, but 2 stone exactly since september as I lost a bit before christmas just with increasing exercise.
Happy Happy :) Next mini goal is to get below 11st, hoping to do it in 5 weeks with a steady 1lb a week loss.

How about you? x

gracemiren said:
21 since january, but 2 stone exactly since september as I lost a bit before christmas just with increasing exercise.
Happy Happy :) Next mini goal is to get below 11st, hoping to do it in 5 weeks with a steady 1lb a week loss.

How about you? x

Fab! I've lost over 1 and a half stone since new year!
About 7lbs left I think!

well done on yor losses lol x

Hey all! Been MIA for the last week or so - had a biggish weekend and been trying my darndest to get a loss for this week (was enjoying my stretch of having a loss every week!) Had an SP and had gained like 3lbs so upped my exercise - nearly done of C25K unbelieveably - and hoping it's worth it in the end!

Hope everyone's well and having a good WW week :)
xx

Back