Team 2012 =]

4lbs down - im in a state of absolute shock - gonna be in the 9's before i know it!
How's everyone? Oh and Ultimate WW Diary's the best app in my opinion - maybe myfitnesspal if you're more of a calorie counter!

4lbs is an incredible loss! Well done :)

well done great loss x

Hey guys!
I lot 4.6lbs this week! Totally shocked!
It's the most I've lost in a week and I hit my -25lbs star!

I've been totally relaxed this week! Eaten all my weeklies! I'm super happy

Well Done Sushidoll thats amazing :)

Just a little 1lb for me this week :)

Quiet on here!

How is everyone?

U have had flu for past week! Never had it before and it's horrible! Good news is I'm at my goal weight! Which I know is from lack of food this week! So honna not worry about diet get my strength back! Then figure out how to maintain!

Hi all after putting 7 on in 4 weeks while away managed to buy some scales and have lost 3 over the moon as i was really down over the gain lol x

Heya guys,

Woahh! Big makeover on the site! Haven't been here in 2 weeks.

*sigh* having the worst month of dieting ever. I've just ate crap... I feel so so so terrible... :( Think tomorrow I'll start over and really really go for it. Half tempted to go back to WW but my head is totally in the SW zone.

How's everyone doing? Any tips for me getting back on the bandwagon?

I've been really good on workdays, find it really easy then, but weekends are flooring me so putting on and losing the same few pounds. Sticking with it and hopefully people will stop inviting us for dinner and having birthdays soon!

Been quiet on here but I've still been checking in and seeing how everyone is doing. Keep up the good work!

Hi staygold ox just forget about what you done and focus again read your books and do a food diary you will soon get back into it how have you been finding sw, i have put on 7 pounds in 4 weeks but have just got my head together again and lost 3, it is just a case of keeping going lol x

WW just doesn't make sense to me anymore...How do you lose when you could eat so much chocolate and crisps... :/ I'm SO CONFUSEDDDD.

Hi guys!

I have some news! First of all I'm at my target! I have a healthy bmi of 21.4

Second of all...I'm pregnant! So happy! Been trying since new year! So a crazy 8 months ahead!

I am gonna carry on with weight watchers! But do simply filling! And increase my weeklies (need to find out how many)

Congratulations on your good news i do know some people who have followed sw with good results while pregnant keep us all up to date lol x

sushidoll85 said:
Hi guys!

I have some news! First of all I'm at my target! I have a healthy bmi of 21.4

Second of all...I'm pregnant! So happy! Been trying since new year! So a crazy 8 months ahead!

I am gonna carry on with weight watchers! But do simply filling! And increase my weeklies (need to find out how many)

Congratulations! Crazy but exciting times ahead. Babies rule!x

Back