Team 2012 =]

Should I stop excersising! I know this sounds daft, I can feel muscles in my arms an legs! After 2 weeks I can fit into a pair of trousers one size smaller. However it isn't reflecting in weight loss! I feel like just dieting without working out!

Don't give up exercising! Its so beneficial in the long run, both in weight loss and for fitness. How about measuring your inches every 2 weeks or so? as that really shows if you're getting smaller! If you've already noticed a difference in size, you're probably just building muscle and that would explain why its not showing on the scales.

Mrs K87 well done on your loss :D

gracemiren said:
Don't give up exercising! Its so beneficial in the long run, both in weight loss and for fitness. How about measuring your inches every 2 weeks or so? as that really shows if you're getting smaller! If you've already noticed a difference in size, you're probably just building muscle and that would explain why its not showing on the scales.

Mrs K87 well done on your loss :D

I know I am just being silly! It just feels nice to see a number loss on the scales, especially the morning after a 1 hour run!

I do think a lot of my weight is muscle, I'm 5ft 9 with a bmi of 29! Yet my clothes are a size 14! My sister is same height with a bmi of 27 doesn't excersise and wears a 16!

Anyway I guess any weight even 1 lb per week will get me on the right track of a bmi 24.9!

How is it going for you?

Very similar body type to me then, Im 5ft 9 and a size 14 also... just wanna get back into size 12 jeans!
I'm having a good week, clocked 8 hours of fitness classes / swimming in this week and not used any weeklies...
But these things always go well for 2 or 3 weeks, whenever I diet i'll end up losing a decent amount but always get frustrated and pack it in when I stop losing and end up piling it back on! Hopefully that wont be the case this time!

gracemiren said:
Very similar body type to me then, Im 5ft 9 and a size 14 also... just wanna get back into size 12 jeans!
I'm having a good week, clocked 8 hours of fitness classes / swimming in this week and not used any weeklies...
But these things always go well for 2 or 3 weeks, whenever I diet i'll end up losing a decent amount but always get frustrated and pack it in when I stop losing and end up piling it back on! Hopefully that wont be the case this time!

My comfy weight that I was before I realised my thyroid was playing up and started the medication, was 10 stone, which put my bmi at about 20 and I could fit in size 10 jeans! But I just wanna be a healthy weight! So my aim is a healthy bmi, but would be very happy at size 12!

So we are same height! Nice being tall isn't it! :)

Hey guys!
An update!

I chose pasta lol, spicy tomato base, no meat, just veg and pasta! I just guessed at 20 propoints! But I don't have a clue!

Also in 6 days I earnt 62 activity points! I haven't eaten them!

Anyway I'm just in on a sat night(not even out drinking) with a cup of tea!

But I do have one question!

I want potatoes with tomorrows dinner, do I weigh them cooked or uncooked?

me 3 seems to be a trend lol

i did use some weeklies tonight for doritos and dip since we didnt get a take away

Also having a night in! Had fajitas with my housemates, but only had 2 tortillas as they are 4pp each! would normally have 3 or 4!
Sushidoll great job with the activity points!!

I saved up 6 points so I can have a hot chocolate tonight :) yummy!

gracemiren said:
I saved up 6 points so I can have a hot chocolate tonight :) yummy!
Mmmmm! Sounds good! I been drinking the options hot chocolates! Love the banana one. 1pp each
But I really do want a tasty hot chocolate with sugar and cream lol

It was goood!
I know I've been on the options ones... but just really craved a good old milky one today!

Nissi said:
I am so excited. I found out a UK frozen foods store has opened and has the ww desserts I used to love years ago! We make our own sauces and cook from scratch so not fussed about the ready meals, but the desserts will be great. They are with the old point on the box so my friend informed me, but I will be able to convert them. :D

It's the little things that keep me going. :)

They do weight watchers ready meals, dessers and chips in Iceland in uk!
3 for £3
That's 6 desserts for £6

Personally I'd rather get a tasty dessert and use double points lol

Back