Team 2012 =]

sushidoll85 said:
Hmm... How do I point a slush puppy from cinema!

Omg I love slush puppies!!!!

From what I can see on the WW Website it's 7 for a large!

Ruth
X

Wee question - what do you guys eat when you find you've got a few of your dailies left over - like 7 or 8? I've had 3 really filling meals today but only had to point the meat (chicken and quorn - not technically a meat but you know what i mean!) because I used stacks of veggies. Don't mind not using them all but scared to not use up most of them and don't want to scoff lots of chocolate (well....I do...but I better not!) :)

last night i had some crispbakes with cheese and ham. i had 7 points left and thought the protein would be a better choice than chocolate

Hi please can i join my name is Linda 55 years young and been at ww on and off for as long as i care to remember, not been near target since 1993, i go to class but thinking of doing it alone to save some money. I have lost 11 pounds so far but it has taken me a while and i am determined to get to target this year lol x

How is everybody getting on?
All being good?

I am surprised at how much food I am eating and how I am losing weight eating so much, when in reality I bet I am eating far less fat and far less calories than I did!

last night i had some crispbakes with cheese and ham. i had 7 points left and thought the protein would be a better choice than chocolate

Great idea - I'm still trying to educate myself on high protein/low fat/sugar/salt foods and it's a bit of a learning curve! Bought some Ryvitas and wafer thin ham this morning though, so will have them at hand from now on :)

Lost 2.5 at wi last night :)

Good luck to those facing the scales today x

chelemad said:
Lost 2.5 at wi last night :)

Good luck to those facing the scales today x

Well Done that's excellent!!!

Ruth
X

hiya girls

just had a read through all the posts

first of all OMG cannot believe slush puppies are so high, I thought they would have been low in points !? Wierd !

I have a busy weekend eek heading away saturday night for dinner and drinks - night away in a hotel so will be hard to be good, but Im gonna enjoy my dinner and drinks, but get back to it on Sunday ...

Will be getting breakfast in the hotel but I dont really like fries so will have eggs or beans on toast, will try to stick to 1 slice of toast .. 2 max !! healthy dinner that night then - no takeaways !!! Will keep you updated - the scales on tuesday will tell wether I do stick to my plan of being good lol

Have a great weekend, will post again on Monday xX

sushidoll85 said:
I need a well done!

I just sat in KFC and watched my OH eat a box meal and never even stole a chip!

Woop

Woooo NSV!!!

Ruth
X

well done on all the losses this week everyone :)
x

Back