Team 2012 =]

I try not to cheat but i had a sneaky weigh on the scales this morning! I have another 3 days before weigh day!

And lost 2lbs! So hopefully by Monday it be 3lbs! Then that's 3lbs a week for 3 weeks!

Super happy! But I know I shouldn't weigh so often?

Who else cheats?

Thanks Sushidoll85 :) So motivating to see those scale numbers go down!

Hope everyone has a fab weekend :) xxx

Hi all,

Would love to join you're team of it's not too late.
I'm 36 and have been doing ww for just over a year. Have lost 19lbs so far. Have about another stone go.

Definately need all the motivation I can get!!

I've started walking 3-4 times a week and do tai chi once a week. I'm determined to stick to it this year & have signed up to do the pink ribbon walk in march to make sure I keep to the exercise!!

I weigh in on a Monday. Hoping I've managed to lose the rest of the 3lbs I put on over Xmas this week.

Claire
X

Hi all,

Would love to join you're team of it's not too late.
I'm 36 and have been doing ww for just over a year. Have lost 19lbs so far. Have about another stone go.

Definately need all the motivation I can get!!

I've started walking 3-4 times a week and do tai chi once a week. I'm determined to stick to it this year & have signed up to do the pink ribbon walk in march to make sure I keep to the exercise!!

I weigh in on a Monday. Hoping I've managed to lose the rest of the 3lbs I put on over Xmas this week.

Claire
X

Completely unrelated question - but how did you get that graph on your signature? I have the ruler but cant find the graph anywhere!!

Also, well done on all the hard work!!

Hi Claire and welcome you are in good hands on here lol x

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Gahh... :( I've gained 3lbs. But i expected to gain about 6 with the binge i went on -honestly thinking of joining overeaters anonymous! Ah sure ill be extra good this week to make up for it!

Never mind! It's all fun!
You'll quickly loose it!

Good luck :)

Woop woop woop! I lost another 3 lbs a week!

That's 3lbs per week! Which brings my grand tally to ......9lbs! In 3 weeks :)

Bad news.......they took a point away from me :(

Bad news?! Thats GOOD news!! Means you were so good with your weight loss that they took a point off you. [i think thats how it works...] I kinda cant wait til i have a point taken off me cos it'll mean i've lost a good amount!

Well done on the huge losses!

Fantastic! Well done! :) (And boo to the point!)

Well done 9lbs in 3wks is fab :)

@ Champagne, you'll have that off next wi and like you say we cant deprive ourselves, after all we've still got a life :)

I've had a bad few evenings 4 nights to be exact :eek:, am back on track today so damage limitation is needed lol, hope you all had a good weekend and good luck to those facing scales today/tonight x

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Completely unrelated question - but how did you get that graph on your signature? I have the ruler but cant find the graph anywhere!!

Also, well done on all the hard work!!

Graph is on ticker factory under the slider - you need to put in weights & dates & then copy the code to your signature (same as the slider)
Mine is in need of an update!!

Back