Team 2012 =]

Hi all,

0.5lbs loss for me this week :) not as much as I wished but any loss is fab.
Hoping all the exercise will pay off next week (have my fingers crossed;)
Have 12lbs to go until I reach goal :)

Managed a 9.35 km walk in 83mins this morning! Am well on track for a good time in the pink ribbon 10km walk - 5 weeks to go!!!

Well done to you all & good luck to all still to weigh in

Claire

10km walk - you'll have a great weight loss next week!!

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
10km walk - you'll have a great weight loss next week!!

I hope so!! Am doing the same tomorrow & Friday (if the weather isn't too awful!!) plus 90 mins of tai chi.

Might have a blip at the w/e as we're going over to UK for hubby's dads 70th. Will try very hard not to!!

I STS this week but I'm chuffed! Out again for the 4th weekend in a row and it's also my mums birthday but I will be good I promise eeeek!

Ruth
X

WOW 10k walk well done thats brillaint !!!

I lost 1.5 lbs this week which Im happy with

Countdown to goal has begun .. 8.5lbs to go wahooooo !!

Gonna leave the gym 2nite and go for a walk outside ... hopefully it wont be too cold but I will wrap up well.
I find walking / jogging outside a nice change to the gym - bit of fresh air lol

Gonna leave the gym 2nite and go for a walk outside ... hopefully it wont be too cold but I will wrap up well.
I find walking / jogging outside a nice change to the gym - bit of fresh air lol

Congratz on the loss!! If its cold just walk faster!!! Tho you may have to defrost frozen sweat off your face afterwards...

I'm starving! But don't wanna eat into my weeklies! Done 20activity points in 2 days on 29 points! I'm saving my weeklies for thur and fri as I'm in Sheffield with work and I know there is a tasty buffet! And I'll eat out thur evening! Just soooo hungry!

Mince is 5pp for 1 portion i think, you probably wouldnt have had much more than 8pp for the mince. As for olive oil, i usually wouldn't point it if its more than 1 person eating but its between 1 & 3pp per tablespoon.

Soooo... i think you'd be safe with 11points. I strongly doubt it'd be anything more!

Cheers Hun! It was yum! I pointed it at 11 to be safe! X

Niamhs said:

Was too cold, wet & windy for me this morning - stayed in, snuggled up on the sofa!! Am definately a fair weather walker!!

Will have to work extra hard thurs & fri to make up for it.

Well done on the loss. I seem to be coming down very slowly, but at least am going in the right direction!!

Hope you managed to get out walking & wasn't too cold.

Claire

I'm starving! But don't wanna eat into my weeklies! Done 20activity points in 2 days on 29 points! I'm saving my weeklies for thur and fri as I'm in Sheffield with work and I know there is a tasty buffet! And I'll eat out thur evening! Just soooo hungry!

i know the feeling; i'm trying to save my remaining 10 weeklies to spend on thursday and it seems impossible. I just keep going to bed after I've used all my dailys. That way i wont go to the kitchen cos it'll be too cold to get out of bed!

Was too cold, wet & windy for me this morning - stayed in, snuggled up on the sofa!! Am definately a fair weather walker!!

Will have to work extra hard thurs & fri to make up for it.

Well done on the loss. I seem to be coming down very slowly, but at least am going in the right direction!!

Hope you managed to get out walking & wasn't too cold.

Claire

Thanks Claire - I managed to get out .. jogged / walked (mix of both) for 3 miles woo hooo felt like I wanted to die after hahahaha wrapped up well and got out which is the main thing .. legs bit sore today which I will take as a good sign!

Wont get to exercise much this week .. so going to gym class tonight (40 min circuit training class) and thats it then unless I fit something in the weekend, a walk outside maybe !

Really enjoying the exercise once I force myself to do it - sometimes the couch wins lol but once I do gym / walk outside I feel fab after wards !!!

Anyone been watching The Biggest Loser? Im addicted to it - love seeing how much they lose every week. However, though I'd love to lose things like 6lbs every week, and though I get frustrated at small losses, I still think I'd prefer our WW way of life. Seems a more realistic + sustainable way to live.

What do you guys think - if you had the choice would you prefer WW or something like The Biggest Loser were you'd lose lots of lb's quickly?

Anyone been watching The Biggest Loser? Im addicted to it - love seeing how much they lose every week. However, though I'd love to lose things like 6lbs every week, and though I get frustrated at small losses, I still think I'd prefer our WW way of life. Seems a more realistic + sustainable way to live.

What do you guys think - if you had the choice would you prefer WW or something like The Biggest Loser were you'd lose lots of lb's quickly?

I'd love to get rid of all the weight like they do on Biggest Loser. They lose HUGE amounts! But would hate to go on tv and cant stand taking orders!

Dee89 said:

I love watching biggest loser - makes me feel tiny :) US version makes me feel even tinier!!!
Couldn't do it though - have tried to lose weight quickly before & actually put weight on (!!??!)
Much prefer to lose it tortoise like (rather than hare!!) lol :)

I know I sound like a junk eating fatty this week!

But ww calculator tells me points for one slice of dominos pizza! 7pp

I that for 1 eighth of pizza or 1 sixth?

Dee89 said:

My friend applied but she wasn't fat enough!! U need a bmi of at least 30!

I'd love to be on a non tv version of biggest loser! Or even go to fat camp! Cos I give up too easy sometimes! I need someone shouting at me to make me carry on running lol

No idea but you'd be better buying a Dr Oetker Ristorante pizza. Only 10pp for half the pizza and it tastes great!

Lol! I know but my friend had a dominos pizza and I had just one slice! Was yummy!

Ah sure you can always work it off. It cant be that fattening if its just one slice!

Yeah I just did a 45 min run without stopping on treadmill! I'm getting super fit! Not really showing on outside but 2 months ago I could only run for 5 mins! So I've come along way health wise!

Back