Team 2012 =]

jillz said:
That's it! I was really good and only ate 7 of my weekly points. My leader thinks maybe I'm not eating enough..

Well the body changes from week to week! Like I am due on any day and I retain so much water! But I know in 2 or 3 days time I'll weigh 2 or 3 lbs less!

Or it could be that your body is taking time to adjust to change!

I eat all my weeklies and lost 10.5 in 4 weeks! So eating more isn't a bad thing!

Any well done 6lbs in 2 weeks is fab!

sushidoll85 said:
Well the body changes from week to week! Like I am due on any day and I retain so much water! But I know in 2 or 3 days time I'll weigh 2 or 3 lbs less!

Or it could be that your body is taking time to adjust to change!

I eat all my weeklies and lost 10.5 in 4 weeks! So eating more isn't a bad thing!

Any well done 6lbs in 2 weeks is fab!

Thank you sushidoll! Yeah my period started today so I know I'm carrying extra fluid. Here's to a better result next week :)

Hi jillz just put a line under it and carry on, this week is another week and i am sure the loss will show next week, together we can do it lol x

I agree Knocksmallmum - I'm the tortoise in this story as well! And as we know, Mr (of Ms!) Tortoise wins the race :D

I truly thing though that the slower it comes off, the more you will be able to keep the weight off.

Before with WW, I used to lose weight easily, like Id lose 3/4lbs a week which was all well and good but then if I had even a slightly bad week Id gain 4/5lbs which is sooo disheartening!!

These days my loss is slow, approx 1lb a week but the most Iv gained is 1lb - which doesnt leave me wanting to chuck myself into a bath full of chocolate lol

This week is going ok so far, have been good with gym + points ... not sure of my plans for the weekend, no plans to go boozing although that could change lol and probably will ! So I like to have a few points saved for the weekend .. Iv got 8points saved so not bad at all ... ya never know when ya could be invited out hahaha

Hope you all are having good weeks !

Niamh x

So nervous for WI tomorrow and funnily enough it's the first one I've really been worried about because of what it'll mean - if I get 2lb's off that'll be me at a total loss of 1 stone since starting. Would be amazing to be able to say that!

Well done Natalie on your fab loss :) x

Well Done NatalieR and everyone else!

Good luck for everyone weighing in!!!!

Ruth
X

I did it - lost 3lbs which took me to my 1 stone goal :D

I fully expect my weight loss to go down now and become much slower. I think I'll up the amount of weeklies I eat so I'll have something to cut down if I plateau but anyway, for tonight, I am very happy :D Woo!

Back