Team 2012 =]

Dee89 said:
I did it - lost 3lbs which took me to my 1 stone goal :D

I fully expect my weight loss to go down now and become much slower. I think I'll up the amount of weeklies I eat so I'll have something to cut down if I plateau but anyway, for tonight, I am very happy :D Woo!

Well done :)

Am in Eddie rockets in Dublin!! (had a long drive from Cork & we're starving!!) off to uk tomorrow morning. Am having a salad so being rather good - would have had a burger but I'm not eating wheat/gluten & the bad reaction would not be worth it!

Claire

Well done :)

Am in Eddie rockets in Dublin!! (had a long drive from Cork & we're starving!!) off to uk tomorrow morning. Am having a salad so being rather good - would have had a burger but I'm not eating wheat/gluten & the bad reaction would not be worth it!

Claire

Eddie Rockets is evil!! Everytime i go i end up getting super nacho's - anyone whos seen them knows theyre about 10,000 PP!!

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Eddie Rockets is evil!! Everytime i go i end up getting super nacho's - anyone whos seen them knows theyre about 10,000 PP!!
They looked evil!!
Had grilled chicken ceasar salad (no croutons though!!) I'm pretty sure that it's got plenty of PP too! Had plenty of points left today so not too bad.

Hubby's dads 70th bday tomorrow so am having to avoid cake etc. We're flying back Sunday so am hoping the dreaded fluid retention, after flying, doesn't rear it's ugly head for weigh in on Monday :(

Nissi said:
After the disaster with the scales being inaccurate, I have still lost 12lb since Jan 2nd. Being good all the way and started doing a Zumba CD at home, as well as walking the dogs. Zumba is such good fun.

Take care all and keep up the good work!

Why was your scale inaccurate?
I have this problem, the scale
At doctors and gym make me 10lbs lighter! But I weigh myself on my home scales because they are right in my head lol!

boofle said:
I was thinking of zumba but thought it may be too energetic for me how are you finding it lol x

It is quite energetic but you just take it at your own level! For example if you don't have energy to jump you just bend your knees! My 55 year old mum managed the class after not exercising since she was about 20 lol

I've done so well! First I managed to have oatso simple in macdonalds and not be tempted!
Then at the buffet at work conference I had. Chicken salad and no naughty stuff! In evening I never chose chips and burgers! I had goats cheese and mushroom bruschetta for starter and vegetarian tart for main! And I had a work out in hotel gym!

Well done me! And all this on top of terrible period pain! No chocolate!

Anyway I am 5 days into
Week 5! I have 41 weeklies left and so far 49 activity points! I think tonight I deserve a treat! Maybe wine :)

Hmmm and I also want to add, has anyone ever changed their weigh in day?

I want to change it to Friday!
Monday is always unpredictable after the weekend!

Hmmm and I also want to add, has anyone ever changed their weigh in day?

I want to change it to Friday!
Monday is always unpredictable after the weekend!

I have Friday WI and it's really the best day I reckon. You can use what's left of your weeklies on Friday night if you want and then your weekend is at the start of the week so you can relax a bit.

Freakin out at mo!
Went to get my first smear test! Which I should have had a yer ago but never realised,
Anyway the nurse took my pulse and I have a resting heart rate of 43bpm! Normal is 60 and over!

Athletes have low heart rates but I ain't one of them! My blood pressure perfect!

Anyway she's freaked me out! Gotta have blood test tomorrow! Then see doc next week!

So anyone had this before? Did she over react? She has really made me panic!

I did it - lost 3lbs which took me to my 1 stone goal :D

I fully expect my weight loss to go down now and become much slower. I think I'll up the amount of weeklies I eat so I'll have something to cut down if I plateau but anyway, for tonight, I am very happy :D Woo!

Well done Dee :)

I've managed to resist ALOT of temptation this week, I came home from uni of tuesday as I had a funeral on the wednesday. I had completely forgotten how much junk food we have in the cupboards at home! When I'm at uni i try to only buy 'good' food so that there is no choice or temptation.
Came home this morning to a pack of 12 chocolate covered doughnuts and have had to hide them in a cupboard because if I keep walking past them I'll crack. My younger sister, (who is a size 8 and can eat whatever she wants as she's a runner and has a ridiculous metabolism), has decided to fill the fridge with chocolate milk which is my absolute favourite!
I have all my weeklies left and am going to a chinese all you can eat buffet for a work leaving do, so planning to use them there! Which means I definitely have to stay away from the doughnuts!

Anyway, i'm hoping my weigh in won't be affected too much on monday, I assume it will slow down now and will be thrilled with a 1-2lb loss. I just know if I STS or gain it wont seem worth it as I've had to try extra hard this week to stay on track!

Freakin out at mo!
Went to get my first smear test! Which I should have had a yer ago but never realised,
Anyway the nurse took my pulse and I have a resting heart rate of 43bpm! Normal is 60 and over!

Athletes have low heart rates but I ain't one of them! My blood pressure perfect!

Anyway she's freaked me out! Gotta have blood test tomorrow! Then see doc next week!

So anyone had this before? Did she over react? She has really made me panic!

My resting HR is 48bpm, and I've been told there is nothing wrong with it! 43 is low but as you have been working out so much your heart is probably just getting stronger, I wouldn't worry about it unless your blood pressure drops.. let us know what the doctor says :) I'm sure you're fine!

gracemiren said:
My resting HR is 48bpm, and I've been told there is nothing wrong with it! 43 is low but as you have been working out so much your heart is probably just getting stronger, I wouldn't worry about it unless your blood pressure drops.. let us know what the doctor says :) I'm sure you're fine!

Phew that makes me feel better! The nurse made me feel like it was life or death! But researched it online too! And seems it is a lot lower than average but nothing to worry about! I'll get blood test anyway as they can tell you all sorts, and I'm curious about my cholesterol! Lol

Well it's all worth knowing.. hopefully your HR is nothing to worry about :)
Although they call anything under 60 'athletes heart' it just generally indicates that you're healthy :)

gracemiren said:
Well it's all worth knowing.. hopefully your HR is nothing to worry about :)
Although they call anything under 60 'athletes heart' it just generally indicates that you're healthy :)

Well even before I started being a manic exerciser my heart rate was under 60, so maybe it's just naturally low!

Anyway I'm enjoying a rest day! If you can call it that! Tidied up house! Snore!
Now watching chalet girl and getting super excited to hit slopes in Canada later this year! Just excited to see what size snow suit to rent web I get there! :)

Week 1 -3
Week 2 -3
Week 3 -3
Week 4 -1.5
And today's weight......
Week 5 = -3lb

So happppppppy! :)

That's -13.5lbs!
Almost 1 stone!

Never thought I'd achieve that!

Back