Week 4 -1.5
And today's weight......
Week 5 = -3lb

So happppppppy! :)

That's -13.5lbs!
Almost 1 stone!

Never thought I'd achieve that!

Fantastic - well done!! :D

well done sushidoll that's fantastic! :)

Lost 1.5lb this week which I am overjoyed about after having a huge chinese on sat! I've been really good for the rest of the week so I'm just so glad it payed off!

gracemiren said:
well done sushidoll that's fantastic! :)

Lost 1.5lb this week which I am overjoyed about after having a huge chinese on sat! I've been really good for the rest of the week so I'm just so glad it payed off!

I love surprise losses too! Like when you have a massive meal and the next day don't weigh more!

Lol

Great loss :)

I love surprise losses too! Like when you have a massive meal and the next day don't weigh more!

Lol

Great loss :)

I know, I was really worried... so its a relief! Makes losing feel extra good!

No weigh in for me today.

I have a very upset tummy :( feeling rotten.
I haven't been able to eat since breakfast (and even that was a bad idea!!) Am starving!

Hoping I feel better tomorrow!

Well done to all on the great losses & good luck to all for the week.

Claire

Arghh I'm sat here alone as the OH is at a gig!

I'm feeling so weak today!! I've ate my 29 points an sat thinking what I can have!

Trying to not think about my boyfriends chocolate stash! I'm soooooo hungry!

Arghh I'm sat here alone as the OH is at a gig!

I'm feeling so weak today!! I've ate my 29 points an sat thinking what I can have!

Trying to not think about my boyfriends chocolate stash! I'm soooooo hungry!

If you're craving chocolate have a 1pp hot chocolate :) that way you've only used one weekly and it will hopefully satisfy you're craving!

gracemiren said:
If you're craving chocolate have a 1pp hot chocolate :) that way you've only used one weekly and it will hopefully satisfy you're craving!

Cheers Hun! I just had a huge coffee with no milk and a small bunch grapes!

Sorry to be a pain! I left my phone charger at work ( I work out points on phone app)

I'm trying to work out
Medium white bread roll
1 slice ham (no fat) has 25cals
And obviously salad is free!

I usually use brown roll so not sure what the difference in points is!

Hi, I'm Ash. I started WW in August last year and weighed in at 12st 11.5lbs. I managed to lose 15 pounds but since christmas I've gradually put most of this on again taking me to 12st 7lbs. I really want to get my head in the right place and lose my weight for good. My goal is 9st 13lbs. Would love to join you...need all the help I can get! xxx

Welcome Ash you will get plenty of help and motivation on here good luck on your weight loss journey you are among friends lol x

Hello all,

Am I too late to join Team 2012?

I'm Ruth, I've been "following" Weight Watchers for the last 5 years or so. I've been an active member going to meetings twice but I didn't really enjoy them. This time i'm trying it on my own, with my Android app and hopefully the support of people on here.

I've been at target and a Gold Member in the past but gradually put quite a bit back on. I originally lost 5 stone but i've put on 1.5 again. I'd love to lose 2 stone this year and would love to join this Team to help me get there.

If there anything I need to do to get me started?

ashywashy said:
Hi, I'm Ash. I started WW in August last year and weighed in at 12st 11.5lbs. I managed to lose 15 pounds but since christmas I've gradually put most of this on again taking me to 12st 7lbs. I really want to get my head in the right place and lose my weight for good. My goal is 9st 13lbs. Would love to join you...need all the help I can get! xxx

Hi Ash! Found you! Welcome along! You'll do it. I know you're going to get your head sorted x

This is my friend that encouraged me to join WW. She's a great girl and always keeps me motivated x

boofyruth said:
Hello all,

Am I too late to join Team 2012?

I'm Ruth, I've been "following" Weight Watchers for the last 5 years or so. I've been an active member going to meetings twice but I didn't really enjoy them. This time i'm trying it on my own, with my Android app and hopefully the support of people on here.

I've been at target and a Gold Member in the past but gradually put quite a bit back on. I originally lost 5 stone but i've put on 1.5 again. I'd love to lose 2 stone this year and would love to join this Team to help me get there.

If there anything I need to do to get me started?

Hello Ruth welcome to the team!!!

It's all about planning for your journey really!!! The app is great and I'm sure you'll be well on your way in no time!!!

This is a place to vent and share thoughts and just to chat! It's great if you need help I don't know how I'd cope otherwise!

From a fellow Ruth :)
X

Wee tip - I'm sure lots of you know about but my latest filling snack is a crumpet. Really fancied a dessert after tea tonight, or something sweet but wanted to avoid the M&M's sitting in my handbag!

1 crumpet = 3pp and even better 2 crumpets = 5pp! Just had one toasted and with a teaspoon of syrup and was sooo satisfying - much more filling that a bar of chocolate!

Have had them for brekkie before - with a wee dab of syrup and 3 bacon medallions. Feels so bad but is only 6pp's altogether so a nice breakfast/brunch for a weekend maybe. Mmmm!

Good luck with all the weekend WI's! :)

Oh and welcome to all the newbies - I'm pretty new as well and just headbutted my way into this lovely group. They haven't chucked me out yet so it's going well so far :p

Back