Team 2012 =]

This snow is totally ruining my running! I'm so motivated!

I normally love a snow day! To my OH surprise I say 'I hope it doesn't snow, I want a run tomorrow' his face was in shock!

I'm a changed woman lol

Anyway we have about 9cm of snow! So no running for me lol!

:eek: 3 Down!!!!! 13.2 YIPPEE!!!!!

I wonder if this is because ive finally sorted out some medication that was putting me weight on!!!! 2.5 to where I need to be for the 5th March!!!!!

Ruth
x
Ruth
x

I wonder if this is because ive finally sorted out some medication that was putting me weight on!!!! 2.5 to where I need to be for the 5th March!!!!!

Ruth
x
Ruth
x

Well done! I lost 1lb at today's WI - medication I had this week made me feel huge so delighted!

Congratulations Dee and Ruth! Well done on you losses.

I'm 1lb down as of this morning, that's 6lbs in 3 weeks.

Off work this morning to go to London later so I'm celebrating with a bowl of cereal I haven't weighed out (tut tut) and 90210. Yes I am 29 and yes it is aimed at 15 year olds.

Ruth x

Congratulations Dee and Ruth! Well done on you losses.

I'm 1lb down as of this morning, that's 6lbs in 3 weeks.

Off work this morning to go to London later so I'm celebrating with a bowl of cereal I haven't weighed out (tut tut) and 90210. Yes I am 29 and yes it is aimed at 15 year olds.

Ruth x

Thank You!!!

Well Done to you!!! <3 90210!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And im 21 :D

Ruth
x

Ruth
x
Ruth
x

Well done :) Thats fab!

Not looking forward to Monday's weigh in! Only had 5 of my weeklies! But I normally get about 60-70 activity points! I been so busy I only have 30 and doesn't look like I have time this weekend. So really worries I'll gain or not lose as I haven't worked out much!

Hi Ruth what a fab loss keep it going lol x

Not looking forward to Monday's weigh in! Only had 5 of my weeklies! But I normally get about 60-70 activity points! I been so busy I only have 30 and doesn't look like I have time this weekend. So really worries I'll gain or not lose as I haven't worked out much!

Fingers crossed for you! I'm sure you'll be far, especially if you've cut your weeklies down this week!
I don't know what it is but this week I just don't feel like I'm losing... it is the first week where I have felt hungry on the plan.
I'm hoping it doesn't translate to the scales, I've not gone over points but it just feels harder this week for some reason!

gracemiren said:
Fingers crossed for you! I'm sure you'll be far, especially if you've cut your weeklies down this week!
I don't know what it is but this week I just don't feel like I'm losing... it is the first week where I have felt hungry on the plan.
I'm hoping it doesn't translate to the scales, I've not gone over points but it just feels harder this week for some reason!

The scales are always a surprise I guess! Maybe your feeling hungry cos your tired or something! When I don't get enough sleep my body gets hungry!

I'm sure you'll do great!

Had a sneaky hop on the scales and have lost 2lbs so that's all the motivation I need to keep me going until I weigh in properly on monday morning! Hopefully will keep that off over the weekend as I have no going out plans!
I know its naughty to have an early look, but it's taken my mind off it!

gracemiren said:
Had a sneaky hop on the scales and have lost 2lbs so that's all the motivation I need to keep me going until I weigh in properly on monday morning! Hopefully will keep that off over the weekend as I have no going out plans!
I know its naughty to have an early look, but it's taken my mind off it!

Lol naughty! I weigh almost every day! So bad but it really does keep me on track!
Well done on 2lbs! Maybe 1 more by Monday to make it 3

Lol naughty! I weigh almost every day! So bad but it really does keep me on track!
Well done on 2lbs! Maybe 1 more by Monday to make it 3

3 may be too optimistic... i'm just hoping the 2 stays off! :D

-0.25lbs this week, but I was expecting a gain or at the very least a STS so I'm more than happy with that!

Go for it!!!!

You sound really motivated!!! What is capsiplex??

Ruth
x

Back