Team 2012 =]

So annoyed! This been my worst week!
Instead of my usual 70 activity points I only got 30! I always eat my weeklies but decided not to as less exercise! So I only lost -0.5!

But in good news that pushes my total loss to exactly 1 stone in 6 weeks!

Now I have my valentines Indian meal tomorrow night to contend with! Booked by my boyfriend! 4 courses and a bottle of wine! Just glad it is at start of week and not end! Think I might award it like 60pp or something so I don't have to use weeklies all week lol

Instead of my usual 70 activity points I only got 30! I always eat my weeklies but decided not to as less exercise! So I only lost -0.5!

Now I have my valentines Indian meal tomorrow night to contend with! Booked by my boyfriend! 4 courses and a bottle of wine! Just glad it is at start of week and not end! Think I might award it like 60pp or something so I don't have to use weeklies all week lol

That is still fab!!! 1 Stone in 6 weeks Id give my right arm to lose that :D

Enjoy your meal- you've earned it :)

Ruth
x

Hey i get my capsiplex from Therapie - its a beauty salon. They have it in a few different counties or you can buy it from the site!
Enjoy the meal tomorrow - you can always work out to make up for it. And at least you're still losing weight!!!

sushidoll85 said:

Congratulations, that is a brilliant loss! Enjoy your Indian pig out session you have indeed definitely deserved it.

Ruth.

3 lbs for me :D really happy with that!

Don't worry about it sushidoll, any loss is a step in the right direction :) If you know you have time for more exercise this week you will probably have a bigger loss :)

I'm going to pizza express and the cinema tonight with the OH, which is fine as pizza express do a ww friendly range, and I just wont have popcorn!
Then were having the M&S dine in for £20 tomorrow night!
As I'm at uni and my OH isn't so we're making the most of a couple nights together!

I've converted to SW.

The thought never even crossed my mind to come back to the Team because I was thinking 'Oh it's all WW...'

I hope everyone's doing great!

I've lost 6lbs this week.

Any news from anyone!?
I promise I'll be more active. :D

xoxo Amii

I've converted to SW.

The thought never even crossed my mind to come back to the Team because I was thinking 'Oh it's all WW...'

I hope everyone's doing great!

I've lost 6lbs this week.

Any news from anyone!?
I promise I'll be more active. :D

xoxo Amii

6lbs in a week - im properly jealous now.

YAY! My 3V voucher arrived - that means i can get my slimpod soon!!

It'll go down to like 3lbs after this week but even so, I'll reach target in just over 2 months :D fingers crossed!!

Whats a slimpod? :S

Hi All,

I just found this website and would love to join ur team. I know I am a month late but this will help me to be more accountable for my weight loss.

Please let me know if i can join ;)

(Hope this posts ok)

Jen

Hi All,

I just found this website and would love to join ur team. I know I am a month late but this will help me to be more accountable for my weight loss.

Please let me know if i can join ;)

(Hope this posts ok)

Jen

Of course you can :) good luck with your weight loss!

I do the Slimpod, I've been doing it 2 days and it's fab!

Would highly recommend it!

Ruth
X

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
I'm all excited!! Gonna beat my chocolate addiction!!

I'm not too bothered about chocolate but I have some size 12 jeans that I'm looking to get into!!!

Can just about get into a 16 at The min so got a way to go but im positive!

Ruth
X

Back