Team 2012 =]

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
I'm all excited!! Gonna beat my chocolate addiction!!

Oooo I was gonna ask! I still can't do my weight loss graph on the tickerfactory.com! Can u help?!

Ruth
X

OHMYGOD i just saw your BMI - super envious!!!

Thanks
I got into the healthy range last week :)
It's definitely a nice place to be!
Now that i'm 'healthy' I'm worrying more about how clothes fit than the numbers!
I NEED to get into a pair of size 12 jeans!

gracemiren said:
Thanks
I got into the healthy range last week :)
It's definitely a nice place to be!
Now that i'm 'healthy' I'm worrying more about how clothes fit than the numbers!
I NEED to get into a pair of size 12 jeans!

Wow that's amazing! I can't see stats as on my phone but how long u been on plan for and how much have u lost if u don't mind me asking?

Any tips?

Ruth
X

Lost 1lb this week :) very happy considering I've done no exercise because of illness!!
Also had choc cake (trying a new gluten free recipe out for my birthday cake) was very yummy but quite high on the evilness scale!

Not sure how well I'll do next week as we're having a joint birthday party for my daughter, me & my friends son (which means 3 x cakes!!) on Saturday. Guess I'll have to up the exercise & be really good this week foodwise.

Less than 3 weeks to go for the 10km walk so have gone back walking today! not sure I'll be ready!!!

Well done on a the fab losses this week & good luck to all still to weigh in.

Claire

knocksmallmum said:
Lost 1lb this week :) very happy considering I've done no exercise because of illness!!
Also had choc cake (trying a new gluten free recipe out for my birthday cake) was very yummy but quite high on the evilness scale!

Not sure how well I'll do next week as we're having a joint birthday party for my daughter, me & my friends son (which means 3 x cakes!!) on Saturday. Guess I'll have to up the exercise & be really good this week foodwise.

Less than 3 weeks to go for the 10km walk so have gone back walking today! not sure I'll be ready!!!

Well done on a the fab losses this week & good luck to all still to weigh in.

Claire

Well Done on your loss!!!! Cake sounds lovely!!!!

Ruth
X

Oooo I was gonna ask! I still can't do my weight loss graph on the tickerfactory.com! Can u help?!

Ruth
X

I just looked there and i can see the graph on tickerfactory. You need to go to the part where you edit your weight - and click on Add/Edit past data button.
Theres a part just under the graph where you can add it. It should update it then - hope my uber -vague instructions help!!

Hi staygoldox why have you gone to sw lol x

@Boofle - I just find it easier than WW :) and cheaper ;) lol

I've had my weigh in this morning and although my WW scales werewrong, I didn't lose 6lbs...I still lost 5!

I'm 3 and a half lb from being in the 10 stone catagory! I'm so excited!

StayGoldxOx said:
@Boofle - I just find it easier than WW :) and cheaper ;) lol

I've had my weigh in this morning and although my WW scales werewrong, I didn't lose 6lbs...I still lost 5!

I'm 3 and a half lb from being in the 10 stone catagory! I'm so excited!

Good luck to you!

Well done too! I found SW twice as expensive and it never fitted Into my life properly but it's a great plan :)

Ruth
X

Wow that's amazing! I can't see stats as on my phone but how long u been on plan for and how much have u lost if u don't mind me asking?

Any tips?

Ruth
X

I've lost 15.5 in 5 weeks :) I don't have too much advice, except for just be honest and point EVERYTHING... I exercise everyday near enough, mainly waterpolo/swimming and netball training and matches!
I definitely advise exercise so that you tone as you slim :)

Thats amazing thanks for the tips!

Im 13 Stone 2 at the minute and would love to either get my 5% which is 1lb away, get into the 12s which is 2.5lbs away or both :D

Ruth
x

Hi guys! I will comment on some messages later! Well tomorrow!

But I first wanted to say my valintines Indian feast was super yummy! And I only ate 8 points all day to fit it in lol! So I just over estimated points using all weeklies!

2nd bit of news, I weighed this morning and my bmi is 24.98.......no longer overweight woop!
And my size 12 jeans zip all the way up and even button up ! Although I think I need to loose 7-10lbs before they fit comfortably!

So excited!
My ultimate goal is fit into size 12 jeans(I'm 5ft 9.5! ) so I don't have a weight goal as unsure how much it will take to get there!

sushidoll85 said:
Hi guys! I will comment on some messages later! Well tomorrow!

But I first wanted to say my valintines Indian feast was super yummy! And I only ate 8 points all day to fit it in lol! So I just over estimated points using all weeklies!

2nd bit of news, I weighed this morning and my bmi is 24.98.......no longer overweight woop!
And my size 12 jeans zip all the way up and even button up ! Although I think I need to loose 7-10lbs before they fit comfortably!

So excited!

That's fab! Well done. I'm only 0.8 away from joining you in the 24's. Can't wait :)

Well Done!!!!!

Thats absolutely amazing!!!!

Im 5'10 so know what you mean about weight loss goals etc, I have 9lbs to get into my Ideal BMI category which isnt far away (12 Stone 7) but my overall goal is 10,3.5 so i think im pushing it slightly... my minimum WW joining weight is 9,13 so im unsure!!!

Ruth
x

I just think it's hard to have a goal weight when you don't know how you'll look at that weight! I've put mine as 10 stone, but if I get to 11 or 10.5 stone and feel happy with what I see in the mirror I will stop there. Likewise if I get to 10 stone (gosh that seems far away) and feel like I could still lose a few I'll do it :)

Just finished our M&S meal and the OH has had to go back home as he has work at 7 and lives 2 hours away... literally feel like i've put on about half a stone eating it... but it was so good!
Going to have to put in a lot of work this week to make sure I don't gain!

gracemiren said:
I just think it's hard to have a goal weight when you don't know how you'll look at that weight! I've put mine as 10 stone, but if I get to 11 or 10.5 stone and feel happy with what I see in the mirror I will stop there. Likewise if I get to 10 stone (gosh that seems far away) and feel like I could still lose a few I'll do it :)

Just finished our M&S meal and the OH has had to go back home as he has work at 7 and lives 2 hours away... literally feel like i've put on about half a stone eating it... but it was so good!
Going to have to put in a lot of work this week to make sure I don't gain!

Glad that you have enjoyed your meal! Sounds lovely!!!

Yep I think that 10,3 will stay but if I feel healthier and better then I will stop! I'm only trying to lose that much because its how much I weighed when I met my OH at 16 and also it's exactly 50lbs.

We will see!!

Ruth
X

Back