Team 2012 =]

I've fallen so far from the wagon this week it's rolled off in to the distance. Went away at the weekend then had Dad's birthday meal on Monday, Waitrose dine in Valentines meal last night and have got another family meal on Friday.

I've got a brand new Nephew and everyone seems to want to celebrate with food! Plus my husband who was doing Atkins post Christmas has taken a week off it and has been on an eating mission.

I'm just trying to be as good as I can in between feasts. I'm dreading my weigh in on Friday!

Hope you are all doing better than I am!

Ruth x

I fell off the wagon big style this week too so I'm expecting a gain. I've been "good" since Sunday though to try and minimise the damage. It was fun at the time though so don't worry you can get on track next week again :) x

Aww guys! I'm so proud of everyones losses so far!!

You're all doing great and I hope you enjoyed valday.

I feel quite bad lol last night I had a portion of boiled rice(freefood), half a bag of chips (8syns) and a satay sauce (6syns) (you mightn't get this as I'm onSW now lol but anyways...) had a few other treats too at the SW meeting, only 4 syns altogether.
I'm allowed 15 syns a day so I suppose 18 syns isn't too bad! especially as it was weigh in day.

I'm so happy with my loss that I feel TERRIBLE for eating that junk. Especially because I could have got a chow mein for 7 syns... Oh well! I'm drawing a line in the sand and I'mdetermind to reach 7lbs lost by tuesday meeting. Only 2lbs to lose. I'll get my half stone sticker then :D haha.
I'm sure I can do it as last week I started on wednesday morning andlost 5 lbs by tuesday.

And in other news; I'm dying sick. Throat is killing me and my chest is sore too :( Getting a chest infection too. I'm not letting that get in the way of at least a 2lb loss this week though!!

Aww guys! I'm so proud of everyones losses so far!!

You're all doing great and I hope you enjoyed valday.

I feel quite bad lol last night I had a portion of boiled rice(freefood), half a bag of chips (8syns) and a satay sauce (6syns) (you mightn't get this as I'm onSW now lol but anyways...) had a few other treats too at the SW meeting, only 4 syns altogether.
I'm allowed 15 syns a day so I suppose 18 syns isn't too bad! especially as it was weigh in day.

I'm so happy with my loss that I feel TERRIBLE for eating that junk. Especially because I could have got a chow mein for 7 syns... Oh well! I'm drawing a line in the sand and I'mdetermind to reach 7lbs lost by tuesday meeting. Only 2lbs to lose. I'll get my half stone sticker then :D haha.
I'm sure I can do it as last week I started on wednesday morning andlost 5 lbs by tuesday.

And in other news; I'm dying sick. Throat is killing me and my chest is sore too :( Getting a chest infection too. I'm not letting that get in the way of at least a 2lb loss this week though!!

Good woman!! Your body's just being a rebellious arse and trying to jeopardise your weight loss. Thats why you should kick its ass working out - thats what im thinking anyway - it helps!!

Well done Nissi great loss i only lost half again but they all add up lol x only 2 weeks to cyprus

I think I'm going mad....

I thought I'd treat myself tonight as we had no money all week so OH bought asda pizzas RF garlic bread and beer batters chips (usual weekend occurrence)

I used to eat the lot, however I managed 2 slices of pizza, 1 chip and 1/2 a garlic bread baguette! :eek:

Ruth
X

I think I'm going mad....

I thought I'd treat myself tonight as we had no money all week so OH bought asda pizzas RF garlic bread and beer batters chips (usual weekend occurrence)

I used to eat the lot, however I managed 2 slices of pizza, 1 chip and 1/2 a garlic bread baguette! :eek:

Ruth
X

Looking forward to going mad here!!

Got to do early WI tomorrow morning because I'm away for work until next Monday. Hoping it'll work to my advantage and that if I haven't lost anything/have a small loss that next week it'll be a bigger one because I'll have an extra day!

Well done everyone on your losses so far this week! x

Dee89 said:
Got to do early WI tomorrow morning because I'm away for work until next Monday. Hoping it'll work to my advantage and that if I haven't lost anything/have a small loss that next week it'll be a bigger one because I'll have an extra day!

Well done everyone on your losses so far this week! x

Goof

well done on the losses everyone :)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost 5lbs :D :D :D :D

A combination of no money and 100% :)

SO PLEASED!!

Can really enjoy myself now :)

Thats My Stone Hit & My 5%, 4lbs to 10%!!!!! I have never got this far before :D Im also in the 12s!!!!!! :D

Ruth
x

Thanks very much :) EXTREMELY pleased!!!

Its my 'valentines day' today so im really excited about it!!

Ruth
x

Back