Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost 5lbs :D :D :D :D

A combination of no money and 100% :)

SO PLEASED!!

Can really enjoy myself now :)

Thats My Stone Hit & My 5%, 4lbs to 10%!!!!! I have never got this far before :D Im also in the 12s!!!!!! :D

Ruth
x

Congratulations! You must be thrilled. I'm dreading my weigh in later but at least one Ruth is getting there!

Ruth x

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost 5lbs :D :D :D :D

A combination of no money and 100% :)

SO PLEASED!!

Can really enjoy myself now :)

Thats My Stone Hit & My 5%, 4lbs to 10%!!!!! I have never got this far before :D Im also in the 12s!!!!!! :D

Ruth
x

:D :D :D Massive Well Done!
5lbs is fantastic!
I see that your BMI is nearly in the 24's too ;)

Congratulations Ruth!!
So happy for you! You're getting there!!

This week I've been bold, had a double 21st celebration, had a chinese, boiled rice, chips and satay sauce (rice is free on SW and the chips and satay amounted to 14syns..all in all I was about 4 syns over target with other food I'd had) then went out for dinner in captain america's last night and had grilled chicken on half a burger bun, a slice of garlic bread, salad and an oreo milkshake, I got through half the milshake before feeling sick and only ate the chicken on the bun! felt ill/full.. I dont know how many syns that was and I'm scared to find out oh and I had a handful of doritos!!. Since I've been sick all week i've not really been eating very much though so I'm not too worried. Checked the scales this morning and they said 10 st 13lbs... last time I used my WW scales they were a lb wrong so I'm adding one to make it exactly 11!! delighted! although I was semi-nude and I don't think they'll let me do that at my next WI :p

StayGoldxOx said:
Congratulations Ruth!!
So happy for you! You're getting there!!

This week I've been bold, had a double 21st celebration, had a chinese, boiled rice, chips and satay sauce (rice is free on SW and the chips and satay amounted to 14syns..all in all I was about 4 syns over target with other food I'd had) then went out for dinner in captain america's last night and had grilled chicken on half a burger bun, a slice of garlic bread, salad and an oreo milkshake, I got through half the milshake before feeling sick and only ate the chicken on the bun! felt ill/full.. I dont know how many syns that was and I'm scared to find out oh and I had a handful of doritos!!. Since I've been sick all week i've not really been eating very much though so I'm not too worried. Checked the scales this morning and they said 10 st 13lbs... last time I used my WW scales they were a lb wrong so I'm adding one to make it exactly 11!! delighted! although I was semi-nude and I don't think they'll let me do that at my next WI :p

Thank You!!!!!!

That food sounds delicious!!!! Drooool!!!!!

You ll be fine getting back on it!!!

Ruth
X

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Just had that season & shake rustic chicken stuff and OHMYGOD!!! Actually licked the plate clean.

It's so nice isnt it :D

Ruth
X

Hey guys just had a ganders through this thread! I only just came across it!! I hope you don't mind if I join in with you guys!

Started weightwatchers on the 12th of jan after having my baby at the end of November... I just had my 5th weigh in on tuesday and have lost 11.5lbs so far so got my 5% yay... I'm hoping I can lose 2.5lb this week to reach my first WW stone...

All in all I have lost 2st 9lb :) great going everyone and I look forward to keeping up to date with you all

Alana x

Hello!!!

Welcome and well done on the fab weightloss!!

Lovely to have you here!

Ruth
x

Hi all, hope you're all enjoying your weekend.

Think I might be up on Monday! Am busy making hello kitty birthday cupcakes for my little girl (7 today), spiderman cupcakes for my friends little boy & a gluten free choc fudge cake for me (my birthday Monday). We're having a joint party tonight.

Also having chilli & rice, tacos, loaded pot skins, melon & tequila & choc pots. God help me!!!!

There is definately too much food in the house!!

Haven't even added in the alcohol.

I'm trying to be good (honestly!) ;) I guess we'll see how good on monday :)

Claire

Well done on fab losses!
And welcome all new joiners! Good luck!

What a naughty week for me! I've not gone over! And I've done lots excersise! Just eaten a lot of crap this week! So I know I've not gained as I weighed yesterday and lost 1.5! But fingers crossed for Monday!

I just feel like I've taken a step back in terms of the quality of food I have eaten!

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
That would be me! The Weight Watchers pedometer - would be lost without it!!

You just attach it to your trousers and go about your day! And it works it all out? How many do you normally gain we day??

You just attach it to your trousers and go about your day! And it works it all out? How many do you normally gain we day??

Yup - they give you a clip and waist strap with the pedometer so its handy! I usually don't earn any in a normal day but thats because im a couch potato. I started working out though and when I did 20 mins of Leslie Sansones DVD today i earned 1 ap. On a normal day in Rome i earned 9 ap after walking 7 miles!

I always record activity points as I aim for 60 per week but I don't eat them!

But the ww app is dumb for points, I generally get 1 point per 10 mins exercise! But don't get how 10 mins walking is same as 10 mins jogging

sushidoll85 said:
I always record activity points as I aim for 60 per week but I don't eat them!

But the ww app is dumb for points, I generally get 1 point per 10 mins exercise! But don't get how 10 mins walking is same as 10 mins jogging

I know what you mean about that! It's 10 mins per 1 AP I don't think that it's really correct about jogging! If I really go for it on intensity I always put it at 3!!

Ruth
X

Back