Team 2012 =]

Woop woop!

I had a chippy And 4 course valintines Indian meal and still lost!

I'm amazed!

Lost 1.5lbs!

That's 1 stone 1.5lbs lost! 15.5lbs! Amazing!

Woop woop!

I had a chippy And 4 course valintines Indian meal and still lost!

I'm amazed!

Lost 1.5lbs!

That's 1 stone 1.5lbs lost! 15.5lbs! Amazing!

Identical loss this week :) 1.5lbs for me too!
VERY shocked I didn't gain as I had a pizza express, a valentines meal, a pizza at vodka revs and 2 very alcoholic nights out this week :17729:
This is the first week where I thought there was no way I could lose as I went over my daily / weekly allowance, although I did had a lot of intensive exercise this week (3 waterpolo matches and 2 netball matches!)

But yay :D x

Well done everyone on your losses. Amazing really after such a big week for everyone!

I weigh in tonight & am not looking forward to it after the huge amount of naughty food I've eaten this week. I still have choc fudge cake left & it calls to me each time I walk past the bench :(

Am in BT's having my birthday breakfast - poached eggs on gluten free bagel (avoided their scrummy streaky bacon so feeling quite virtuous :D)

I hope I can carry on the weight loss successes! Will be happy if I sts!

Good luck at weigh in knocksallmum!

I have today off work and just started my day in gym! 2 hours worth!

25 min run with 5 min walk cool down
30 mins cross trainer
30 mins bike
30 mins weights/toning

Then add a 25 min walk there, 25 min walk back! I'm feeling sooo fit right now! Physically! Not to look at!

Mainly the running! I feel like I've achieved so much in a little amount of time! The weight loss Deffinatly spurs me on! I just wish I looked like I lost 15lbs! Cos I don't think I do!

Good luck at weigh in knocksallmum!

I have today off work and just started my day in gym! 2 hours worth!

25 min run with 5 min walk cool down
30 mins cross trainer
30 mins bike
30 mins weights/toning

Then add a 25 min walk there, 25 min walk back! I'm feeling sooo fit right now! Physically! Not to look at!

Mainly the running! I feel like I've achieved so much in a little amount of time! The weight loss Deffinatly spurs me on! I just wish I looked like I lost 15lbs! Cos I don't think I do!

Sounds great! I've got another waterpolo match tonight so will get my exercise in that way :) Love having matches as the exercise is intensive but at least it's fun!

I'm totally with you with the not feeling like I look like I've lost over a stone. No-one who doesn't know I'm dieting has noticed any weight change, which is a bit disappointing, but I just figure I'll get there in the end!

I know how you feel too!!!

Ive lost 14.5lbs on WW and 3lbs more before that- all thats changed is my face!!!

Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
I know how you feel too!!!

Ive lost 14.5lbs on WW and 3lbs more before that- all thats changed is my face!!!

Ruth
x

Yup people noticed my face!

But I think I have lost weight all over(which is good) but I have a slimmer back!

But saying that I gained weight without realising so I guess losing it is the same

I can definitely see a weight change in myself and my clothes are looser, and my OH and his family really see it... Just haven't had any "have you lost weight?" questions from friends which is a little disheartening.
I feel like I have less to lose now and that over the next stone lost will see a bigger difference as each pound almost counts for more if that makes sense!

Don't worry theyre just jealous ;)

Im sure that you look fab!!!

Ruth
x

hi guys new to this really need to chat to people im seriously struggling wit ww only joined recently but to be honest im hungry all the time:( any tips..... was very bad this week i fell whilst out walkin and i am still limping:((( so i am really feeling sorry for myself weigh in tomorrow and no excerise done at all.......

nicki7072 said:
hi guys new to this really need to chat to people im seriously struggling wit ww only joined recently but to be honest im hungry all the time:( any tips..... was very bad this week i fell whilst out walkin and i am still limping:((( so i am really feeling sorry for myself weigh in tomorrow and no excerise done at all.......

Hungryy??? I felt like this at first! So I began eating more free points! Fruit, veg, jelly! Then I swapped all my white grains for whole grains! It really makes a difference! Plus I snack so much on 1 or 2 point snacks! Plus drink more water! I have been making sensible swaps so I get more food! For example you an chose a 1 point yoghurt or a 6 point yoghurt! Chose the 1 point yog! Leaves room for more snacks

I wouldn't worry about the excersise! People lose without doing any! It is probably best to rest and make sure your foot is better before doing anymore!

i knew there was a reason i was mad for an i phone the ww app :):) i cant stop eating curly wurlys or those velvet crunch taytos im sick of fruit and tomorrow is only my 3rd weigh in

Hey everyone,

I went to my first meeting in 7 months tonight. I've been failing miserably at sticking to my points and getting the pounds to drop away without having to own up properly to any gains. Plus I kept changing my weigh in day to suit me whenever I was a bit lighter! Tut tut.

So head hung I Shame, 24lb over my gold weight I went crawling back tonight. Hate Monday weigh in but at least it makes me stay in control over the weekend a bit better.

Taking this as my new day one.

Ruth x

Hi all, didn't weigh in today - wanted to have birthday dinner with family (feel bad I missed it tho!)

Hoping I'll make up for it this week - off for a long walk in my new runners tomorrow (they better be more comfy than the old ones!)

choc cake is all gone so no more temptation either :)

Have a good week.

Hey all - hope you've all been well! I was away this weekend so just going to catch up with all the updates. Missed WI on Friday and am sure will have a gain at this week's but don't mind - had a fab weekend so totally worth it :)

Hey everyone,

I went to my first meeting in 7 months tonight. I've been failing miserably at sticking to my points and getting the pounds to drop away without having to own up properly to any gains. Plus I kept changing my weigh in day to suit me whenever I was a bit lighter! Tut tut.

So head hung I Shame, 24lb over my gold weight I went crawling back tonight. Hate Monday weigh in but at least it makes me stay in control over the weekend a bit better.

Taking this as my new day one.

Ruth x

You took the steps to go back and sort it out :)

Proud of you!!!

Onwards and downwards from here now!!!

Ruth
x

Back