Team 2012 =]

Hi all, didn't weigh in today - wanted to have birthday dinner with family (feel bad I missed it tho!)

Hoping I'll make up for it this week - off for a long walk in my new runners tomorrow (they better be more comfy than the old ones!)

choc cake is all gone so no more temptation either :)

Have a good week.

Hope that you had a lovely birthday :)

Yum cake! I hope you had a piece too!!!

Dont feel guilty for missing weigh in, I hope that you enjoyed your birthday and now you can focus on this week!!

Sending you good vibes!!! :vibes:

Ruth
x

hi all

I'm Gabriela....and new between you.....

144.6 lbs now, my target point is 122lbs.
Started my WW yesterday, used to do it 7 years ago and helped a lot.
I have 3 kids, working as a translator/interpret.
Any tips?

Trefoil said:
You took the steps to go back and sort it out :)

Proud of you!!!

Onwards and downwards from here now!!!

Ruth
x

Thanks for the moral support :)

I'm feeling pretty positive about the fresh start and even though I'm away this weekend and today is pancake day I feel confident I'll stick to it and stay within my points.

Hope everyone has a good week and enjoys all the pancakes!

Ruth x

So happppy - decided to have an SP just (haven't weighed for a week and a half so it was guilt-free :p). Didn't want to but thought may as well know the damage - and what do you know, I'm into the 14's! 14'12 as well! Delighted - I'm now a convert to the "eat all your weeklies" cause!

Forgot it was Pancake Day - thanks for reminding me Boofyruth - may have a teeny celebration one :p

Sweetas15.13 said:
Lost 1.5lbs pretty happy 13lbs in 6weeks xx

That is so amazing!!! You should be really proud of yourself!!!

Ruth
X

Weighed in tonight.... lost 4.5 lbs!

9.5 down in 2 weeks :)
Absolutely delighted with myself.
Won slimmer of the week and also got my 1/2 stone award. :D
CHINESE TIME :D

Hi staygoldox that is great are you still on sw x

Does anyone eat fun size ripples? I grabbed one in my meeting yesterday! I wanna have it today but don't know the points as no nutritional info on packet!

StayGoldxOx said:
Weighed in tonight.... lost 4.5 lbs!

9.5 down in 2 weeks :)
Absolutely delighted with myself.
Won slimmer of the week and also got my 1/2 stone award. :D
CHINESE TIME :D

That's brill! What you done differently to do so well in past fee weeks

I couldnt afford to keep SW up and it messed with my IBS!! Without those factors I would have stayed but saying that I do love WW!

Ruth
x

Hey all! Was thinking today about the funny things you find out about yourself once you start to think about your diet a bit more. I know a lot of people say they eat when they're emotional/upset/stressed out but I've learnt that I'm almost scared of being hungry so convince myself I'm hungry and eat and eat. It's completely illogical.

WW has been so good for changing (well starting to) my mind into telling itself "no, you just ate a ginormous, healthy meal - you are SO not hungry".

Have you guys learnt anything from being on WW (or any other diet - like SW ;) - for that matter)?

:)

Dee89 said:
Hey all! Was thinking today about the funny things you find out about yourself once you start to think about your diet a bit more. I know a lot of people say they eat when they're emotional/upset/stressed out but I've learnt that I'm almost scared of being hungry so convince myself I'm hungry and eat and eat. It's completely illogical.

WW has been so good for changing (well starting to) my mind into telling itself "no, you just ate a ginormous, healthy meal - you are SO not hungry".

Have you guys learnt anything from being on WW (or any other diet - like SW ;) - for that matter)?

:)

Helloooo,

I've learnt that I eat a lot more in the day than I thought before I had to write it all down. I would pick at crap in the office and forget I'd had it.

Also I eat when bored, its the first thing I think of to do to occupy me!

Just had a disastrous tea when I burnt my square wrap pizza then dropped it UPSIDE DOWN on the sofa when I went to sit down :(

Tasted nice though!

Ruth x

Helloooo,

I've learnt that I eat a lot more in the day than I thought before I had to write it all down. I would pick at crap in the office and forget I'd had it.

Also I eat when bored, its the first thing I think of to do to occupy me!

Just had a disastrous tea when I burnt my square wrap pizza then dropped it UPSIDE DOWN on the sofa when I went to sit down :(

Tasted nice though!

Ruth x

Oh I'll have to agree with you there - wee things like "Oh i'll add cheese to this" and not realising how much cals that was actually adding to my diet.

Sad about your upside down pizza - but glad you managed to salvage it!!

I had WI today - into the 14's now so delighted. Was going out for lunch but it got cancelled so I'll have more weeklies now to spread over the week - yummy!

Dee
xx

Dee89 said:
Oh I'll have to agree with you there - wee things like "Oh i'll add cheese to this" and not realising how much cals that was actually adding to my diet.

Sad about your upside down pizza - but glad you managed to salvage it!!

I had WI today - into the 14's now so delighted. Was going out for lunch but it got cancelled so I'll have more weeklies now to spread over the week - yummy!

Dee
xx

Congratulations on moving into the next stone! Well done you.

Ruth x

I'm gonna do 'simply filling' for Saturday and Sunday this weekend! As never tried it before! I think I still might point but only eat simply filling foods!

Any advice?

And to the above poster....

....I have learnt that before this diet, I give up quick! I stuck with this 7 weeks an lost 16lbs! Which is amazing! I also stuck with running for the first time ever and had my first 10k race last weekend!

I came 12th out of 120 people so I was really happy! Although extremely competitive so I may train harder as I want to win haha!

So I have Learnt that....I usually give up too quick! Things need time to work! I almost gave up in the first week and here I am 7 weeks on lol

Back