Team 2012 =]

Hi all,

Tried a new recipe for pizza tonight - grated courgette, egg & low fat mozzarella for the base, baked & then topped like a regular pizza & baked again - was more like a pizza topped omelette but tasted not too bad (hubby pulled a face like it was the worst thing on earth & proceeded to eat a normal pizza!!)

Then undid all the food work & had a choc pot (homemade by hubby) with grand marnier!!!! Think this might have been a bad idea :(

Am planning to be really good for the rest of the week end so I don't completely sabotage weigh in!

Hope you all have a good weekend. :)

Claire

I'm gonna do 'simply filling' for Saturday and Sunday this weekend! As never tried it before! I think I still might point but only eat simply filling foods!

Any advice?

And to the above poster....

....I have learnt that before this diet, I give up quick! I stuck with this 7 weeks an lost 16lbs! Which is amazing! I also stuck with running for the first time ever and had my first 10k race last weekend!

I came 12th out of 120 people so I was really happy! Although extremely competitive so I may train harder as I want to win haha!

So I have Learnt that....I usually give up too quick! Things need time to work! I almost gave up in the first week and here I am 7 weeks on lol

How fantastic about the 10k - what an achievement! Well done :)

And that's interesting about what you've learnt - just proves WW seems to change more about us than our jean size :)

I'm so hungry.

SO HUNGRY.

Today I've had two slices of toast and the yellow of an egg, a yoghurt and a bag of malteasers.
Theres no food in my house. Don't think I'm going to lose that much this week so I don't want to eat anything, but at the same time, I'm better off eating, even if it doesn't comply with SW. It's actually making me feel dizzy.

Half a cheese pizza and 2 waffles in the oven.
I'm so excited its unreal. The next 15-20 minutes will be the longest of my life!

Oooo Nooo! You need to eat!

What you got in the house? I can make a meal out of anything! Lol

You live alone?

I would suggest calling for a pizza but that's prob bad advice! Lol

StayGoldxOx said:
I'm so hungry.

SO HUNGRY.

Today I've had two slices of toast and the yellow of an egg, a yoghurt and a bag of malteasers.
Theres no food in my house. Don't think I'm going to lose that much this week so I don't want to eat anything, but at the same time, I'm better off eating, even if it doesn't comply with SW. It's actually making me feel dizzy.

Please don't do this to yourself!!!!

Have something to eat! You need some sugar! I have fainted 3 times in 2 weeks because i think i have diabetes/anaemia that's come about as a result of weight loss and it's frightening so please eat something! Your body needs it so that needs to be the main priority!
When I fainted the other day I had a kit Kat chunky afterwards even thought I thought it would ruin my hard work! It sorted me out and I lost 5lbs so please eat something!

It's never good to feel that way- I feel it 24/7 at the minute and it's awful!!!!

:bighug:

Ruth
X

Im having pizza guys! it's okay :D haha

I'm just wondering, since I started this diet, i've stopped eating alot of chocolate and crisps...i only have one chocolate bar a week...i've started feeling sick every so often, I'm just wondering is the change of diet related?

StayGoldxOx said:
Im having pizza guys! it's okay :D haha

I'm just wondering, since I started this diet, i've stopped eating alot of chocolate and crisps...i only have one chocolate bar a week...i've started feeling sick every so often, I'm just wondering is the change of diet related?

I feel like this as with my Slimpod my hunger rate has halved so I only eat when I feel hungry but it's made me feel dreadful! I suggest stuff like ready Brek and honey or golden syrup!

If you get really bad- a can of red bull or Florida orange juice with 2 sachets of sugar!

Ruth
X

I have a can of pepsi max.. that's about the closest thing I have!
Going to make sure I go shopping tomorrow and actually buy substantial food. I can't just live off fruit and pepsi!

Going to attempt to cook tomorrow I think!
Going to have a look at the SW recipes now and see if I'll actually be able to cook anything :L

Trefoil said:
Please don't do this to yourself!!!!

Have something to eat! You need some sugar! I have fainted 3 times in 2 weeks because i think i have diabetes/anaemia that's come about as a result of weight loss and it's frightening so please eat something! Your body needs it so that needs to be the main priority!
When I fainted the other day I had a kit Kat chunky afterwards even thought I thought it would ruin my hard work! It sorted me out and I lost 5lbs so please eat something!

It's never good to feel that way- I feel it 24/7 at the minute and it's awful!!!!

:bighug:

Ruth
X

Fainting is not good! Have you been to your gp? I think you did right having kitkat! Our health is more important than dieting!

I think if you go to pharmacy at boots or tesco they do a free diabetes test! It's just a small prick!

I had blood test the other week as my heart rate was super low! Glad to find out I was healthy, normal cholesterol, my heart rate was low due to exercise ad genetics and I was told it was a good thing! However he did tell me my blood sugar was on the verge of being diabetic as it was low, but said it was probably a coincidence of diet and I should have more carbs etc!

StayGoldxOx said:
Going to make sure I go shopping tomorrow and actually buy substantial food. I can't just live off fruit and pepsi!

Going to have a look at the SW recipes now and see if I'll actually be able to cook anything :L

Pizza yummy?

Cooking isn't hard! You got some recipes? What you making?

It's bad to starve your body (even if it was unintentional) I confuses your metabolism, your body doesn't know when it's next meal is and releases a hormone that stores onto fuel as fat!

I think if you plan your meals the day before then you have to be prepared!

Really does sound like hypoglycaemia... I don't think there's any sugar in pepsi max so that may not be the best option. That one chocolate bar you eat- could you break it into 7 pieces and have one piece each day?
Also how long of a gap do you leave between each meal? They say you should eat about every 3-4 hours to avoid low blood sugar. I think its 3-4 hours anyway!!

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Really does sound like hypoglycaemia... I don't think there's any sugar in pepsi max so that may not be the best option. That one chocolate bar you eat- could you break it into 7 pieces and have one piece each day?
Also how long of a gap do you leave between each meal? They say you should eat about every 3-4 hours to avoid low blood sugar. I think its 3-4 hours anyway!!

I go a bit loopy and low blood sugary at about 3 every day so I've started to split my lunch in to two separated by a few hours.

It makes a massive difference.

Ruth x

I go a bit loopy and low blood sugary at about 3 every day so I've started to split my lunch in to two separated by a few hours.

It makes a massive difference.

Ruth x

I was like that before - well i still get very moody when ive low blood sugar. But i was once on a diet where i had to eat certain things at certain times. At one point i stopped losing weight with 2 bars so had one bar of chocolate a day. so i cut it into about 6 pieces to have in between meals with yoghurt or fruit. That way i wouldnt eat it all at once.

2lb lost this week! 17.5lbs in total! On my way to 1 and a half stone! :)

well done :)

I've lost 1lb this week, was really hoping for 2lb but happy to get a loss at all with a chinese on friday night and too much chocolate this week!!

gracemiren said:
well done :)

I've lost 1lb this week, was really hoping for 2lb but happy to get a loss at all with a chinese on friday night and too much chocolate this week!!

Brill! Any loss is great! Especially after a Chinese!
Actually I love the surprise of losing after a naughty food work! Feel like I've cheated the system lol

Hey everyone,

Just back from weigh in, lost 1lb. Happy with it considering Saturday was a write off but feel the rest of the week should've made up for it. Ah well.

Wish I had one week with no weekend plans coming up so I could do a totally accurate (booze free!) week but I'm booked up for weeks!

Onwards and downwards.

Ruth x

Well done everyone on your fab losses!

A week since being away for the weekend where I had no tracking, I've felt like I'm on the edge and that one thing will push me over and that I'll scoff everything in sight! Don't want to undo all my efforts so far though.

I'm guessing I'm over the honeymoon period and it's not quite as easy as it was to begin with!

Oh well, onwards and downwards hopefully!
xxx

Back