Team 2012 =]

Well I did simply filling sat and sun! And ate way more than I usually would! Still lost 2lbs!

Might do it every weekend! Baked beans 0points! Lol loved it!

Hi all,

Put 1.5lbs on in the last 2 weeks :( and am back up to 11st 11.5lbs AGAIN!!!! If I never see this weight again it will be too soon!!

I have finally realised that I have to point & write everything down and not eat the same portion size as my husband (exactly what made me put on all the weight in the first place!) otherwise I'll keep yo-yoing & never get to goal!

On a plus note, it's my 10km walk this weekend & I walked the route this morning in 1hr30mins :) hoping for a similar time on Sunday.

Well done on all the fab losses & hopefully I'll be joining you all next week. Keep up the good work :)

Claire

knocksmallmum said:
Hi all,

Put 1.5lbs on in the last 2 weeks :( and am back up to 11st 11.5lbs AGAIN!!!! If I never see this weight again it will be too soon!!

I have finally realised that I have to point & write everything down and not eat the same portion size as my husband (exactly what made me put on all the weight in the first place!) otherwise I'll keep yo-yoing & never get to goal!

On a plus note, it's my 10km walk this weekend & I walked the route this morning in 1hr30mins :) hoping for a similar time on Sunday.

Well done on all the fab losses & hopefully I'll be joining you all next week. Keep up the good work :)

Claire

Hi Claire,

I'm with you on the same portion sizes as the husband. I seem to think its a competition that I have to keep up with mine! Now I'm back to WW with avengence I'm just making him eat what fits in with my PP allowance. He's starving!

Ruth

And I lost my glasses! I only wear them on computer at work, but 2 days without them and I have a banging headache and in horrible mood!
But I'm trying to have a week were I don't use weeklies!

Wish me luck!

And I lost my glasses! I only wear them on computer at work, but 2 days without them and I have a banging headache and in horrible mood!
But I'm trying to have a week were I don't use weeklies!

Wish me luck!

Oh God.
Good luck...
Especially without your glasses!
I can't survive without mine.
You can pick up reading glasses in the chemist for cheap enough. Would reccomend getting the new glasses asap!!
Hope you can survive without weeklies... I'm thinking of doing SF and upping my exercise so i can eat more!

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Oh God.
Good luck...
Especially without your glasses!
I can't survive without mine.
You can pick up reading glasses in the chemist for cheap enough. Would reccomend getting the new glasses asap!!
Hope you can survive without weeklies... I'm thinking of doing SF and upping my exercise so i can eat more!

Couldn't cope without mine either. I'm blind as a bat these days. If I don't wear them even just around the house I get a twitchy eye!

Good luck with a weekly free week. I generally have none in the week and save them for nice dinners and drinks at the weekend.

Ruth x

Well I have one long sighted eye and the other is short sighted! I should wear them more!

Well I liked SF! I did it at the weekend! Quite a lot of nice foods on the list! And was very easy to follow! I still pointed it! Out of curiosity and also so I didn't go way over! Most the ww breads/ wraps and pittas are free too! And crumpets!

If you cook it's perfect as quite a lot of meals can be made from SF ingredients!

Couldn't cope without mine either. I'm blind as a bat these days. If I don't wear them even just around the house I get a twitchy eye!

Good luck with a weekly free week. I generally have none in the week and save them for nice dinners and drinks at the weekend.

Ruth x

ill be trying that this week - God help me!!!
Well I have one long sighted eye and the other is short sighted! I should wear them more!

Well I liked SF! I did it at the weekend! Quite a lot of nice foods on the list! And was very easy to follow! I still pointed it! Out of curiosity and also so I didn't go way over! Most the ww breads/ wraps and pittas are free too! And crumpets!

If you cook it's perfect as quite a lot of meals can be made from SF ingredients!
You officially have the strangest eyesight ive ever heard of!! I don't feel safe without my glasses 'cause i read everything i see! Scotch crumpets are free so ill be very happy. I'll live off them and french toast! (hopefully egg yolks are free on SF). Theres a thread on here full of Slimming World recipes but id say a lot of the things there will work on SF...

Eggs are free on sf!
:)

I just make recipes up in my head lol

It says you also need 2 tsp of healthy oil per day! Thats free!

And yes it is strange! It's ok up close! But far away I kind of see things in different sizes!

Very good!
You have better will power than me!

I'm brill at sticking to my points but I'd choose chocolate over a healthy option everyday! Like I had a mini twirl today so had to take potatoes off my dinner lol!

Sweetas15.13 said:
Maybe lol but if it was a big bag of doritos or quavers they would be history lol I love my crisps... Chocolate I can pass up on most of the time...but then when I do want
Choc a little bit doesn't satisfy me!

Haha that's brilliant really! at least you sacrificed something for it! :)

Me too. I'm all about the savoury snacks. Crisps, crackers, Bombay mix, bucket loads of dry cereal. Mmmm!

I'm hungry now! :(

Back