Team 2012 =]

I hate hate hate that avocado is 9 points!
I love it and can't eat it too often as its high in points! I know it's only 4 points a serving but blah! Avacado is full of healthy fat!

1lb lost this week! Very happy because at my SP I had STS for the first time.

Only did one gym session this week but weirdly enough I actually have a feeling that I wasn't eating enough and my body may have gone into the "argh must store everything" state. Felt hungry for a lot of this week and wonder if that was my body saying I was genuinely needing food as opposed to the ol' school fake hunger pangs.

Anyway, still delighted with my 1lb and here's to getting my 10% next week!

Have a fab weekend all :)

xxx

Dee89 said:
1lb lost this week! Very happy because at my SP I had STS for the first time.

Only did one gym session this week but weirdly enough I actually have a feeling that I wasn't eating enough and my body may have gone into the "argh must store everything" state. Felt hungry for a lot of this week and wonder if that was my body saying I was genuinely needing food as opposed to the ol' school fake hunger pangs.

Anyway, still delighted with my 1lb and here's to getting my 10% next week!

Have a fab weekend all :)

xxx

Well done on your loss. I am a sucker for the sneaky peek, but it is ridiculous how it can instantly change my mood. Scary really.

Fingers crossed for 10% next week.

I'm feeling incredibly hungry today but I always do on a Friday for some reason!

Ruth x

Well done Nissi on your loss :)
Well done Dee! I'm sure you'll get that 10% next week!

Hopped on the scales this morning and am 1lb down since monday, but have a fatty weekend ahead as I'm going on a boozy weekend with my netball team, we will be playing a couple of matches but have 2 alcoholic nights and pizza planned... REALY hoping I can keep the 1lb off but will be happy if I stay the same as mondays weigh in!

Congrats guys!!

Well, I gained half a lb this week. I knew it was coming though but when I weighed myself at home, it stayed the same as the SW WI, when I took off my dress (which I've never worn to a meeting before) it dropped like 2 and a half lbs...so I don't know if I gained or not...anyways, weighed myself this morning at it was 10 9 and 3/4 :)

Never mind you will get it off next week you have done brill the last couple of weeks lol x

Well done on your loss. I am a sucker for the sneaky peek, but it is ridiculous how it can instantly change my mood. Scary really.

I know it's quite amazing really! But it does spur me on though when I'm close to WI to do that extra gym session or whatever. It's a bit of a balancing act though - can go either way!

I weigh myself everyday! Keeps me on target! I'm obsessed really lol!

There is a slight possibility that I may have a tendency to do that too...oops :p

But I justifty it by knowing that I don't really mind when I've put on, I know I'm on the right path in general and these things happen. Also find it easier that since I don't do meetings so I don't have two sets of scales competing sort of thing.

Just off to the gym - started c25k (well, skipped ahead to week 4) and it's going well. Anyone else tried it before and reached the end?

Hello everyone!

Sorry I have been a bit AWOL!

All sorts have been happening with work and in my life and I've just been so so busy and exhausted!
It's been confirmed that I do have diabetes and that it is to be diet controlled by eating small meals every 1-2 hours and not skipping breakfast or dinner simply because I'm full!
I STS yesterday which was what I wanted so I'm chuffed!
Back to it today and then I'm easing off slightly for when I go on holiday on Monday- still taking my Slimpod and gym kit though :D

Hope you're all ok!

Ruth
X

Dee89 said:
Just off to the gym - started c25k (well, skipped ahead to week 4) and it's going well. Anyone else tried it before and reached the end?

That's how I got into running! Training for half marathon now!

It's a fab program, i started with 5k, I u have an iPhone get the free app! I started at week 1 as I wasn't any good at running! Did it 3 times a week!
Once I got to last week I spent about 2 weeks working on my speed! As I was running in gym! Then I started the 10k one!

Good luck! Plus if you get stuck, there is no problem doing the same level a few times!

Trefoil said:
Hello everyone!

Sorry I have been a bit AWOL!

All sorts have been happening with work and in my life and I've just been so so busy and exhausted!
It's been confirmed that I do have diabetes and that it is to be diet controlled by eating small meals every 1-2 hours and not skipping breakfast or dinner simply because I'm full!
I STS yesterday which was what I wanted so I'm chuffed!
Back to it today and then I'm easing off slightly for when I go on holiday on Monday- still taking my Slimpod and gym kit though :D

Hope you're all ok!

Ruth
X

You think the slimpod is any good?
I heard mixed reviews!

I hope you get diabetes under control!

Hi, hope you're all having a good weekend!

I'm doing the pink ribbon 10km walk in Kinsale today :) Sun is shining (although a bit cold!!) Kinsale is very pink! Starting at 12 so hoping I'll be finished by 1.30 (did the route last week in 1.29) Pink party after & watching the rugby.

Wish me luck!!!

Hopefully I'll have lost the weight I put on last week (plus a bit more!) I've been really good this week ;)

Claire

Good luck with your 10k Claire! Sounds like a fab wee afternoon doing something like that on a nice sunny day :)

I've just been working out some mini-goals that I'm going to set myself (so much better than aiming for the 31lbs I have still to go) and realised that with my next 3lb loss I'll reach my 10% and get my "25" star! Feeling really motivated - may even go out for a wee walk this afternoon if it stays nice!

Hope you're all raring to go for another WW week :D

xxx

Dee89 said:
Good luck with your 10k Claire! Sounds like a fab wee afternoon doing something like that on a nice sunny day :)

I've just been working out some mini-goals that I'm going to set myself (so much better than aiming for the 31lbs I have still to go) and realised that with my next 3lb loss I'll reach my 10% and get my "25" star! Feeling really motivated - may even go out for a wee walk this afternoon if it stays nice!

Hope you're all raring to go for another WW week :D

xxx

Thanks. Finished in 1.27 so happy :) now having a large wine & soda & watching the rugby.

:D

Hi i sts it is my last weigh before 8 weeks in cyprus but will be posting while away, if there are any scales i will update myself hope you all have good losses will br checking on you all lol x

Hey anyone notice a better weight loss on 26pp? I just started on 26 after doin 29 for the last year!

Hi i sts it is my last weigh before 8 weeks in cyprus but will be posting while away, if there are any scales i will update myself hope you all have good losses will br checking on you all lol x

Oooh Cyprus - I'm so jealous i could cry!!!

Back