Team 2012 =]

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Hey anyone notice a better weight loss on 26pp? I just started on 26 after doin 29 for the last year!

I don't think I'd ever be on 26 because of my height! But I wouldn't be able to cope! I struggle with 28! I eat all my weeklies!
I try not to but I'm starving if I don't!

I don't think I'd ever be on 26 because of my height! But I wouldn't be able to cope! I struggle with 28! I eat all my weeklies!
I try not to but I'm starving if I don't!

I know what you mean, i was the same. I find I'm less hungry lately though so its only right I'm not force feeding myself! I'm guessing you're taller than me? I always eat my weeklies but really struggled to finish them off last night [still gained weight tho' :sigh:]. You work out a lot too so you probably earn back the points you've eaten!

Hey anyone notice a better weight loss on 26pp? I just started on 26 after doin 29 for the last year!

Oooh Cyprus - I'm so jealous i could cry!!!

Tried 26 pp but not really suck to it yet. Am planning to really stick to 26 from this week - wouldn't believe how difficult it is to train your mind (&body!!) to 3 pp less a week!!

Good luck xx

I know what you mean, i was the same. I find I'm less hungry lately though so its only right I'm not force feeding myself! I'm guessing you're taller than me? I always eat my weeklies but really struggled to finish them off last night [still gained weight tho' :sigh:]. You work out a lot too so you probably earn back the points you've eaten!

I'm 5ft 9! I tried some weight combinations on ww app and I could weight 4 stone and still be on 28!
So I guess I have 2 extra points for height!?

Are you a healthy weight and just losing some lbs to look the way you want? Or are you overweight?

I tried 26 but was hungry all the time now back on 29 try it and see that is best, it may work fine for you lol x

God 26pp is scaring me!! So far today I've had a tracker, an apple turnover and a quick lunch so 3 pp left and nothing to eat. Might have to start making healthier choices! :Eek:

I'm 5ft 9! I tried some weight combinations on ww app and I could weight 4 stone and still be on 28!
So I guess I have 2 extra points for height!?

Are you a healthy weight and just losing some lbs to look the way you want? Or are you overweight?

That's mental that you can always use 28! I'm overweight with just over a stone to lose until im a healthy weight - i wish i could just wake up tomorrow and be a stone lighter!! Life would be so much better!

-1lb for me this week :)
so glad I managed not to put anything on in cardiff, I really should have. Alcohol, pizza, a full english and pub lasagne should have equalled a gain!!
Will have to be more careful this week to make sure it doesn't effect me too much!
x

Well done on -1lb! Sounds pretty good to me!

I lost 2.2lbs this week! I'm glad its high as it might help next weeks weight less shocking! I have 3 meals out arghh lol!

Lucky!!! I've been a Saint this week and managed to gain 2.5lbs since Wednesday!!! I think Slimming World may have its newest convert...

Might not be real weight! Might be water! Weigh again in a few days I bet it's dropped back down!

Might not be real weight! Might be water! Weigh again in a few days I bet it's dropped back down!

I reeeeally hope its just water!! I have drank a lot and eaten tonnes of grapes yesterday to kill my hunger so hopefully that's all it is! i haven't a loss by sunday i'm converting!

I wouldn't think eating out is too impossible on SW... You eat 5-15 syns a day which is roughly equal to 100-300 calories of syn'd food - not to mention the tonnes of free foods you eat. If you saved 10 syns each day, it would leave you with about 75 syns on whatever day you eat out, and that's about 1500 calories i think, which is loads!!

My granny is coming down today for the week and I bought her two Wispas (her favourite chocolate bar) at the petrol station on the way in this morning. But I made the schoolgirl error of putting them in my work bag and not leaving them in the car.

They are calling too me! I've just worked out they are 6pp each. I'm going to need a will of iron not to eat one today!

My granny is coming down today for the week and I bought her two Wispas (her favourite chocolate bar) at the petrol station on the way in this morning. But I made the schoolgirl error of putting them in my work bag and not leaving them in the car.

They are calling too me! I've just worked out they are 6pp each. I'm going to need a will of iron not to eat one today!

Good Luck with that! I can't have chocolate in the house as I'm always aware it's just sitting there waiting to be eaten! x

I reeeeally hope its just water!! I have drank a lot and eaten tonnes of grapes yesterday to kill my hunger so hopefully that's all it is! i haven't a loss by sunday i'm converting!

I wouldn't think eating out is too impossible on SW... You eat 5-15 syns a day which is roughly equal to 100-300 calories of syn'd food - not to mention the tonnes of free foods you eat. If you saved 10 syns each day, it would leave you with about 75 syns on whatever day you eat out, and that's about 1500 calories i think, which is loads!!

If ww stops working I'll look into it!
Although I do really like simply filling on ww! I just get conscious I could be eating too much! Might do SF when I want to maintain

Resisted the Wispa and I lost 2lbs! Off to Mum's for tea with Granny so likely to be overfed. Back to it tomorrow.

Ruth x

Well done on the loss, you have far more willpower than me!!

Back