Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Thankyou, was really suprised and pleased. :D:D was quite suprised last week when weighed in cos I had dropped some weight since I weighed myself before xmas, so my 18 jeans not so tight any more:p

That's great news about the jeans.. nothing better than when a pair that was tight isn't tight.. or even better hanging off you! lol I'll following in your footsteps.. :) will be great to see ourselves in a few months time. :)

No that's great - I was waiting for Goosey to come back to do it :) Thanks :)

Hi all, hope your all well today? Have had a better day today, tummy has been rumbling +++++++!! Thought it might have stopped as I'm into day 5!! Sorry to hear you having a bad day Kerry, like the others have said you CAN DO IT!! Well done to you Biltsy!!! A good start for the team! Had my own little sign the diet is working, I have to wear these awful grey trousers for uniform, they are a size 16 last week I could not get them buttoned or zipped the whole way. Today not only did I get them zipped the whole way and buttoned, i managed to keep them done up the whole day!!! That's a first in, I don't know how long!!!:p

Hi louie, nice pic lovey. its so nice when you can wear something that a few weeks ago was tight. It always helps keep me motivated, i put on a old(but never worn) track bottoms on last night to go on cross trainer. now I might even feel comfortable wearing them out of the house cos they fit. my tummy was working overtime last night, must be part of the diet. who knows, but not hungry when it does.

How wonderful about the trousers! :) Just shows how quick the changes start :)

I have a stack of jeans that I'm going be able to get into a couple of tight 18's and about 4 pairs of 16's some skinny some normal! lol Can't wait!

Hi All, feeling ok at the moment - seriously 2morrow better be better lol, not sure if i can handle it much longer, 1st day was fine get worse as the days go on!! xx

Kerry, how many days you done now then????

Keep going Kerry!!! I was like that yesterday, i came so close to ditiching the diet. I shouted at my husband saying he didn't understand and why was i putting myself through this!! It wasn't until I remembered about you lovely lot and posted on here, it got me through and today is definately much better!!! Keep going you really can do it!! :hug99:

I am off swimming tomorrow 2, just really want the rumbles to go then i will b fine! i dont miss food. i have put some pics on how do i get it to put on my profile if u get wat i mean lol x

Am so with you, my tummy has rumbled so much more today than any other day!!

How's your water intake? Mines not been so good today - wonder if that's why my tummy has been speaking to everyone!!

:wow:Biltsy well done! Fantastic first weigh in:happy096:

Kerry well done for getting through the day, it does honestly get easier- try and get an early night if you can, make the time go a bit quicker hee hee

Well I have to admit after reading your last few posts I am feeling a bit awful, I am so much bigger than the rest of you:cry:Seriously I would weep with joy if I could even fit into size 18's:eek:

You all seem to be around the same weight/have the same targets, would you prefer it if I tried to find another team?

kerry keep with it, don't think the rumbles will go away. mines bin on one big time today,but not hungry......are you drinking plenty....... the first 4 days I was doing up to 4 litres and although you're peeing 4 england it does help........

no no no no no no no no

Back