Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

I don't think any of us cares about how much each other weighs or how short or tall. WE ARE A TEAM, got it:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

we are all the same

:wow:Biltsy well done! Fantastic first weigh in:happy096:

Kerry well done for getting through the day, it does honestly get easier- try and get an early night if you can, make the time go a bit quicker hee hee

Well I have to admit after reading your last few posts I am feeling a bit awful, I am so much bigger than the rest of you:cry:Seriously I would weep with joy if I could even fit into size 18's:eek:

You all seem to be around the same weight/have the same targets, would you prefer it if I tried to find another team?

we all have so much in common, not our ages, not our weights, not our heights, not where we live, not our stories............. we do have the goal to lose lots and lots of weight and we're all gonna support each other, cry and cheer together..........:tear_drop:

Thank you all, think I've lucked into the best team!

I feel a bit:eek: now but thank you for making me feel so welcome, I guess it's a bit of the old 'biggest person in the room' thing again lol! Still not for long hey:D

It feels great to be on a team, I think it will help us all so much:D

any how how old is your baby??????

Well what to say girlies... I go away for a day and come back and we are officially a team, massive thank you to purple hugs for sorting it all out :D and changing the name. SO team 22 eh? wow biltsy what a massive loss, you must be on cloud nine at the mo, I no i am just thinking about your weight loss, you have done sooooo well babes. Im sorry kerry that you have been having a bad day, but chin up hun, it's like giving up smoking, they all say the first 3-4 days are the worst. We are all here for you.

I found this blog that I have been reading about a man who lost 13st+ in 37 weeks on CD, it's amazing to read his story and see his picks, he started doing 10 skips in the back garden, at night so no one could see what a "fat b*****d" (his words) he was and is now running marathons.

Loved-up, I would never want you to join a different team, we all started this together and we are all going to see it through to the end. Please don't worry about being bigger/smaller or taller/shorter than anyone, if anything this is the one true place that we all don't have to think about those things. I'm 6 foot tall for heavens sake, and a size 22 lol

So does anyone want to be the team leader? i'm not sure what is involved, purple hugs, you might be a better candidate, any thoughts girls? maybe i'm jumping a gun and nobody wants me to be team leader anyway lol

love to you all xxx

:( is no-one on?? xx

hello goosey goosey. have you had a good day????? just bin watching the family stuff there dinner while i had a very healthy salad, and the strange thing is,,,, i'm stuffed lol..... thankyou about my first loss, soon it'll be all of us.......and no way am i being team leader......... think it should be you babe, you did start this thread and it snow balled from there lol..... :eek:

yes

Hey biltsy bil lol yeh i have had a fab day babes, me and my man went to the cinema, seen the film MILK, it was amazing, really recomend it babes and i didn't even feel tempted by the loore of the pick and mix. It's funny coz even tho i havent start my SS yet (thursday) i have been really watching what i eat mostly due to the fact that i have been reading non stop about the CD and peoples temptations and things. so might be a good mentality to start with :D

I had a look over what a team leader does, and if everyone is happy, i'm happy to do it :D... haha god help you all lol

Ooooo a lovely filling white and green salad, just think of those 6 nasty pounds you have lost, i am honestly so prowed of you, i was telling my boyfriend and he was shocked also.. so go you!!!!! :D

You upto anything exciting tonight? xxx

FOund you Goosey... if you have started a new team that is great. We'll advertise for a newbie. Wanted to give you first refusal.

I'm so pleased too...... my bf just went 'oh good' men who'd have em.. lol going to pics on saturday, so will look up what MILK is about..... got meself a bar from cdc today to eat at pics while bf will be munching on sweets or popcorn. I was relly good for 2 weeks before i started cos had booked in to see cdc then my youngest decided to break his collar bone and was of school for a while,,,,,,think thats why this week hasn't bin as bad as louie's and kerry's........ little steps

Thanks angela for first refusal, but yeah iv found a really good lovely team. good luck with your weightloss, maybe team 7 and team 22 can have some friendly competitions lol xxxx

yeh thats totally rite biltsy little rumble sized steps:D MILK is a film about the story of Harvey Milk who gave homosexuals their human rights,

oooo a bar, what flavour? cranbery is suposed to be amasing! xxxxx

i am away to watch hollyoaks lol i'll be on after babes. Hope you have a good night if i dont catch you later.
remember never alone :D xxxxxxxxxxx

Which team - 7 or 22 can lose the most between them this week? We will have 5 results.

hi, think a lot of our team start this week, so may only have 3 of us with weight loss... so your team will win

You'll have to give goosey all the info, cos she's gonna be team leader lol

Hey, im bk been so busy 2day goin to be in bed for just after 8 lol im so tired, my mum started CD 2day but has had a bad day bless her she is now down stairs munchin a jacket potato lol!! Belly still making noises roll on sat morning - Weigh in whoop whoop!!! xx

Oh and i have put 4 pics on my profile but cant figure out how to put it as a profile pic, and i have tried to do a tracker and it wont work its driving me crazy!!! Help ??????????????? xx

Back