Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Codeine makes me really groggy in the head ((hugs)) hope they find out whats going on for you soon.

yes your welcome..... we are a weird team.... sorry about that
Purple Hugs was on CD but is now pregnant so is still here but not on a diet...
i had to switch to WW, but did cd for 3 months but got too ill, having scan on tuesday for possible gall stones, i don't talk food, and am still losing weight, LouieA has a stone to go to goal... the others are not here much trying to track goosey and eyeontheprize down but they both on cd...

Hi and welcome Lazy Daisy :)
Hope you are getting on well with your start on CD it's a great diet, but hard to stick to in the first week - it does get easier though.
Tell us a little about yourself?

Louie - how you getting on with your restart? Hope it's going well.

Biltsy, how you feeling?

I am dusting off my Slimming world books today.. have hit 13 st today... :( gotta get back into the 12's to stay happy! lol

morning guys

tried to post yesterday and it wouldn't let me lol

off to dance mat again tonight.....that'll be fun

hope you all ok?

xxxx

hi thanks for letting me join :) Well a bit about myself. I am 29...soon to be 30 and decided i was not going to be fat and 30! I have a 4 year old daugther called Grace and a 6 months old baby called Ava. I am still on mat leave but i'm due to go back on 30th june:cry:, i am a childrens nurse but work on Special Care Baby Unit and love it! oh...and i'm married.
Gall stones...you must be in agony! Hows everyone else? Whats the craic with the teams and weighins and stuff????
Nic x

Hi girls :)
biltsy, hope you're feeling ok, if you're off dancing you must be! lol when is your test? Soon isn't it?

Lazy - I remember dreading turning 30! ((hugs)) hope it goes well and you're a new slimmer self by then! :D
Congrats on your baby :) Sorry about the returning to work, but I'm sure you'll love it once back, what a very rewarding job you have. :)

As for weigh in's log your loss for hte week and the amount you were before the loss, then we work out the %.. at the moment because there are only a few of us, and most of us not on CD we can't post results, but are hoping for more members.. so if you are in contact with more newbies and they want a team bring them along!! lol I think we need a minimum of 3 results a week to post them in the challenge.

We are here to celebrate your losses though! :D I'm an 'sleeping' member at the moment, hope that doesn't confuse matters, but Louie is on CD :) Will try and contact Goosey and Eyeontheprize on the off chance they come back, if not I think we'll need more members still.

Hope you're not put off though.

Louie - are you around? how you doing?

hi all

i email goosey and nins last week , no reply as of yet....

yes feel better, it was a short painful attack, so felt better by saturday, my scan is tommorrow morning , so all fingers croosed the find out what it is and sort it soon.......

off to weigh in tomorrow night as can't do wednesday this week, as social worker round for new agency, lol OH not met her yet!!!!!!!!

welcome newbie, glad you on the team......

HERES TO YOUR BRILL WEIGHT LOSS with our TEAM 22.....
all past and present members have lost loads of weight, and Purple is putting it back on her tummy as a baby......... so be warned CD has side effect, as in increase fertilility lol

I'm getting excited. just got my Race for life t-shirt delivered, had hoped to be slimmer by the race, but its still over a month away, so fingers crossed i can get down to 12 stone for it, my aunt has taken up tennis to get fit for it lol, hands down to her, dance mat and tums bums and thighs is my limit lol

all sponsor ships still welcome PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE he he

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Be careful because it will increase your fertility I think! lol 8 years of trying and one miscarriage for me, and CD has so far done the trick! despite my getting used to the fact I wouldn't have another. lol
I've a 10 year old birth daughter, and a 4 year old adoptive daughter. We foster so have a 10 year old foster child too (girl). :) Busy house for sure! ;)

I'm hoping for a boy this time, though in the long term that will make fostering more difficult - I'd love a little boy :D

I have put a few lbs on recently but am trying to be good :) need to remember not to eat whatever I fancy! lol

hi I'm Trudi

40 yrs old, mother of 3, 17 and 8 yrs boys and foster daughter 14, disabled, have 3 step kids and 3 step grankids too.. lol
full time mum now, since fosling moved in 2 1/2 yrs ago.......
nearly lost 3 stone now, so close to it i can smell it oooooooohhhhhh only lost 7.5 lbs on ww so far, but it is sooooo much slower, can't be helped though.... will wait till scan and stomache sorted then may try cd again, gotta be slimmer for race for life at the end of june........... must try harder lol....

and you tell us more, if your brave enough there about 100 pages of crap to read on here. or can't sleep, as cd does to you lol

missing nina and goosey i have emailed, last week Jane, maybe nina on hols or can't get back onto cd after her force week off.... who knows.....
xxxxxx

oh.. i've mailed them both now! oops! they'll be throwing their hands up in harrasment! lol

there are another 2 CD'ers over on the pregnancy board now! lol

oh weelllllllll they'll feel harassed then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scanned gall bladder is full of the likkle blighters,,,,, lots and lots of gall stones.......

no wonder it bloody hurts....
glad though, least they should remove it or the stones lol

Please forgive me, that I have not been around. It has been such a mega weekend and I have been so tired. Restart not going well, had a few family problems at last weekend so had to put it on hold. Restarted yesterday and so far doing much better.

Just off to work - so will post later and try and catch up the gossip with you guys.

Hi lazy daisy - welcome to the group. I am 32, have 2 girls Ellie is 10 and Hana is 6. I am a newly qualified community nurse!! I don't want to give people health promotion on their weight when I am overweight.

Just off to work - catch you all later xxxx

morning crew

hope for a sunny day please

lost another half pound last night woweee, better than nought though

xxxx

Well done Trudi, slow and steady is definatley not a bad way to go!
xx

congrats on the loss Biltsy!!! Where are you doing the race for life??you done it before? I used to do it, but decided i would prob collapse if i did it now...i like to run it...feel exhausted just thinking about it! I was supposed to be doing the manchester run last year but fell pregnant so backed out! I bet your kids keep you busy! What they gonna do about the stones??

LouieA ~ well done on being qualified and finding a job! so hard to find. I had my return to work interview today and they have worked out my mat leave wrong so i might have to go back a week early! barstools! Really need to get this weight off or i will be going back in my maternity uniform!

Purple Hugs ~ how you getting on with the pregnancy??morning sickness or anything?

I was up til 3 last night...a mix of being on CD and AVA!!!little minx, think she is either teething or getting a cold.

anyway gonna get an early nightxxx

Remember those nights well - have had a couple of nights like that with my 6 year old who has a really bad 'cough cold' as she puts it.

Was lucky with getting my job, i believe everyone in my cohort got a job of some sort. Although not everyone was allocated to the area of their choice. I opted for community has I hate nights and the hours fit in so much better with the girls. That's a bit of a bugger over your mat leave! How much longer have you got off?

xx

morning girlies

well this weeks weight loss should be better with the amount i can not eat, had mostly fruit yesterday..... do not want another attack lol

seeing the GP on tuesday, and he should refer me to a surgeon, my mate just had his op to remove it, and is attacks started in february, so fingers crossed its not tooo much of a wait......

and yes lazy my kids keep me busy, and i want another placement omg i must be mad, but if i don't have enough to do. i slowly go nuts......lol..... i think i need enough stress to keep me going, gave up my job as a prison officer(only part time) to look after my fosling... miss my job, and working with others, but this was also what i wanted to do........
to top the gall bladder pain, my TOTM started early, and i now have an ear infection...... so NURSEY nurse, do i get put down now or later...... so me and you lazy did not get much sleep last night..........

got more social workers this morning, then off to pay for the rest of carpets and some shopping today..........

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Poor Trudi, think you should try and collect a few more ailments before we put you down! LOL!!!

Had another pants night of no sleep as my husband was snoring VERY LOUD. Have been to tesco's and got some breathe right strips to see if they will help tonight - or I feel there could be a murder in kent!!

Back