Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

oooooh, murder in kent, I just shoved a pillow over his head last night.......

It's driving me crazy, woke me up 3 times last night. It then takes an age to fall back to sleep - only to be woken by it all over again! Actually recorded it on my phone because he always denies snoring - can't argue with the evidence! xx

question is louie's husband still alive? Did louie gets some sleep? lol

morning guys

OMG!! Sorry guys to keep you all hanging - he is still alive. Breath right strips worked a treat. Won't be around much this weekend - swimming gala!!! Have just got back from one today - Ellie got a 5th in her 200m freestyle and knocked 18 seconds of her pb. She is mega happy as she got a medal.
Hope you all have a good weekend - catch you all tomorrow xxx

oh guys i don't get it!!! can someone spell it out to me in basic term how to change your weight into pounds!?!?!?i have put in into a weight conversion thing but i am obviously putting it in wrong. ok i put in 12.03 (my start weight) then i put in 11.12 my weight now???and these number come up...help would be much appreciated! I really am gonna have to starting thinking again i go back to work in a month!!NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! hope everyone else got on well.

hi guys

sorry not been on, but stupid internet not been working, OH got it working now, been gardening all weekend, covered in scratches and the like....

sad news on friday night came home to find my minnie dead by the back door, she is the mum to my likkle kitten, she might have been poisoned , so will keep a close eye on the others.... if we find out anyone did kill her, well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
buried her in the garden, and Oh made her a cross, not nice and likkle elli is missing his mum like crazy....

off to bed now nite all
ly
xxx

OH trudi, I am so sorry to hear about your Minnie. I feel sad for you - love cats very much - hence why we have four! Thats a horrible to think she might have been poisoned!!! Hope the kitten is ok, how old is she now?

Take care
xx

elli welli is 9 weeks now. likkle ball of fun.... still got his uncle and dad, and my old grumpy cat,

just been to doctors and got referred to surgeon for gall stones, antibiotics for ear, and non urgent for breast clinic..... he thinks its fibrous lump!!!!!! also been refered for iffy smear test...........now can i be put down lol

diet wise, weight loss should be good this week as not eaten anything fatty and beeen soooooooo careful. hoping for a good 3lb this week, wi is tomorrow night.... how is your restart going<???????????????????????????

xxxxxx

Still not collected enough body parts to be put down yet!!! LOL!

Restart - not going well and have stopped again. Am still so desperate to lose the last stone but just can't sole source and really don't know what to do for the best. You're doing well on the ww- wonder if thats the best way to go.

Catch you tomorrow xx

heeeellooooo people :)

goosey baby
how are you honey
missed you loads
are you ok?????

Louie ww is great slower but still realllllllly good. you do need to find a meeting and stay for the group chat, but its really funny any hows. but why not try cd on 1000 or 1200 plan first, thats what i did, but was feeling too ill to stay on it, now we know why lol

ly
xxxx
and i'll try see if i can collect anymore ill/bad body parts lol

Hi all, just dropped by to say hi. Glad you are getting on well.
All well at my end so far so good. We'll be stopping fostering in July (end of term) so will be nice to have a break, though I may do a bit of temping work to add to the finances.
Been doing lots in the garden, have a new deck and playhouse for the girls.
Will drop by now and then to say hi.

hi jane

glad its going well, so fosling moves end of july then....are ya ok with that??????????????????????

xxxx

Totally and utterly our decision. Not 100% sure it'll last till then but that's what we've offered. Things have been really bad and there is no way on this earth we can stretch things much longer.

How's your gall stones going? any news on solving them? Have they eased at all?

Back