Team 27 - Weight to go team- The CD Returners

Hi all just got back from having hair cut and hi-lighted, and feel much better. Isn't it strange how a good hair cut can cheer you up. Still 100% but not checked for ketosis as run out of sticks will have to buy some.

How are things with you jackie? not heard form alipally wonder if she's back yet?

Hi Trisha

think the team needs building up here , where is everyone ?
With me i'm trying to be good , i know i need to sort things out big time .
Hi lights how ahve they come out ? i want to go highter .
well won't be long till halloween got to find something todo , what are you doing Trisha ?
glad to see your in cd mode its not easy .

hi jackie hi=lights hvae come out really well, really please with cut as well, if I can get it looking same when I do it is another matter! Halloween we will be visiting dd at uni we go tomorrow yeah!! really looking forward to it, its only just over a month since we same herbut it seems much longer. Been sticking to cd, but don't feel like I've lost any weight, not been drinking enough water though, through been out most days don't want to be dashing off to the loo all the time,

As for team, I think alipally was going away again for few days, we'll have to see if she comes back. I'll look on team ad board and see if anyone wants to join a team and invite them to join.

hi jackie

off to see dd at uni today yeah!!! be back on late tomorrow or sunday take care and stick to the diet

Have a great time.... I am struggling Trisha , need to keep more active .
Irene , i am not on the team , i know trisha is but that is the only one posting unsure where the others are .

Hi All :) i started today and understood you people could use some more company??

hi klev welcome to the team, my name is trisha, and I've been doing cd on and off for ages, aiming to get to or near to goal by christmas.
I've been away friday/saturday visiting my daughter at university in Newcastle

Leader of the team is alipally but she is also away at the moment,

tell us all about yourself

Back