Team 27 - Weight to go team- The CD Returners

Hi All
Right i'm off CD for now , as I keep messing up , I am now on the grapefruit diet , second day today , down 3 pounds already , I can only do this for 12 days with 2 days off , the two days off I will do CD on 4 packs .
But just to say to replace me as its no good me on this diet .
I'll still be hanging about but not on the team , as I have failed once to often .
Hope your all doing well .

welcome back ali. well I'm still here and still struggling keep losing and gaining same 3 or 4 lbs! I've had a a few days off diet here and there for various reasons, and when I've tried to get back in and do 810 or ss+ with food, makes me want to pick all the more, so I'm going to do ss+ but with 4 packs rather than light meal. backon diet as of tomorrow wish me luck.

I'm not sure if wez is going to post, if you read her last post, you amy have to email her for details of team leader etc

I've sent Wez an email, you're right Trish, she sounds like she's up to her neck in it!

Hopefully she'll find sometime to reply before next week!

How's is going with the Grapefruit diet then Ms JMC? Well I hope!

Trish, you and I need to get our bums back to it! My jetlag has been murder and I've eaten for energy!:eek: But I think I'm over the worst of it now and I'll be fine from today!

Where is everyone? it seems really really quiet generally on the forum!

hi girls
how was the usa Ali ? I was last there in 1989 ... wow so long ago .
You know me and diets keep falling out ... my world of diets , i'm unsure if i'll be able to do it on my own . really don't feel like dieting these days but does anyone .... just need to find that time when i can think different .
Trisha hows you have you heard from your daughter ?
Wez , hows you ? hope life is good

hi ali don't know,I've done much better over the last 2 days still picked a little but nothing bad just a little bit of tuna and a couple of teaspoons of plain yogurt. Looks like we're going to have to adviertise for new team members, although wez said miss m wanted to come back.

I think the forum seems quite in general don't know where everyone is.

Just 1 week for me to half term, and I can't wait, we're going up to see dd during half term but on the friday/saturday at the end of half term, so I'd really like to have lost some weight before then just under 2 weeks, so if I'm good I should be able to. I could do with your advise,(as a cdc) what are tetras like? it will be difficult for me to mix shakes soups etc in the hotel, but I've never tried tetras, I imagine them to be like those milkshakes etc you can get in cartons, and I don't really like them. We are staying in a travel lodge so breakfast isn't included and dh will be glad just to have something from a sandwich shop, we are going to have a couple of meals out but will going somewhere that does plain salads, so I though if I treied tetras and took a couple of bars as well.

tetras , I used to have mine from the freezer , so i'd give them say 4 hours , they wee nice or cold . But now winter is here not so good they have that long life taste if you know what i mean , but you need extra water .
Can you get one to try ? I think choc was the best , strawberry very skimmed milk taste . How are you doing Trisha be nice to go see your daughter .

I saw this in a post yesterday from Mikes newletter thought it was a great idea ...
...pick a time in the future, this may be a special event you have planned, or it may just be 1,2 or even 5 years from now.

Get a sheet of paper and write the date in the future at the top.

Imagine that the period of time has passed between now and this date, you are sitting there in the future on that date having got to your goal, you are truly happy in your life, doing what you want to do and being the real you.

Write 'Dear Me'

And then start to write to yourself, tell yourself how the journey has been, what you did that worked really well, what techniques and ideas you found to 'cope' with certain issues and what good things you have achieved.

Explain to yourself what you had to drop along the way and the benefits in doing that.

Try and keep the letter bright, breezy and fun, you are so excited at having your goals that you want to tell yourself just how amazing the journey was.

Go into minute detail of what you did, what you learnt, who you used for advice and what little hints and tips you can give yourself now.

Don't worry if it seems far fetched or unlikely, just go with the flow and really put yourself in the mindset of the successful goal getter.

Then when you have finished the letter leave it for a few days, then read it back to yourself, bring yourself back to now and read the advice as you will know it is all excellent advice and very relevant to you as you wrote it!

thanks jackie for advice about tetras, think I might take mini blender and mix a shake up in hotel room, and have a bar and maybe try the choc tetra.

Been speaking to my daughter every day, she normally rings in the evenings so we can both chat to her, she also texts me at lunch time at school, just to day hi and have a good day etc but it is so nice to hear from her.

Yes they have that long life taste but they are nice , but power ones are nice too . its good if you can stick to it 100 % me I can't get into it these days so leaving it alone .
Have a great time with your daughter , soon be xmas and she will have longer

Hi Trisha
Diet wise .... I really can't seem to stick to anything ... every day is a diet day but never happening so now I say if I'm better than i was yesterday maybe it will happen .
How about you Trisha be nice to have a break from school and head off to another place and most of all catch up with your daughter .
How are you doing diet wise ?

diet wise okayish but not 100% I keep trying but keep picking Arrrgghh,
only 2 more days at work I must really get on with the diet, I really don't know why I can't stick to it,

It will click , maybe some hard compo ? That always gets me to move my bum hehe 2 days ... and counting ...
What will you do once you are there ? whats the plan diet on or off .

going to take cd with me and prob do ss+ and have meal in evening we arn't going until next friday ie 30th so I've got a little time to try nad lose some more weight, if I manage to get back on the groove will stick to cd except for evening when we are going out for a meal with her, but I will eat sensibly (HOPEFULLY!)

where is everyone? well day 3 of yet another restart for me, off to see cdc shortly them to the gym, I really must get back into the habit of the gym, I felt so much better when I went 5 times a week, but the gym isn't really my "thing" I just went to exercise and tone up, can't really see what people "see" in it, but its a means to an end for me hopefully catch up with you all later

Last edited:
Hello Tisha , i'm also on day 3 head from hell yesterday in bed last night . Mouth feels awful too . so your in the CD house again
I am just waiting now for my water out of the freezer now to do first shake .
Tonnning up i do alot of walking but not the gym in years . Well its now half term and finding things to do for my 6 year old . you will be seeing your daughter soon this weekend , must plan something this half term for my daughter to go somewhere . How you finding CD

Hi Jackie finding cd ok at the moment, but its early days I've got past day 3 before then fell off the wagon. Been in town today and bought some skinny jeans, and made an appointment to get my hair cut and some hi lights in . mouth feels rough but no headache as of yet. don't think I'm in ketosis yet. how about you?

Last edited:
unsure as I have the sticks but done the test for K
But as I have beeen eating bad before starting and you ahve been pretty good maybe thats why ?
I last did CD and did not get the headache , its strange isn't it .
As long as you do the 3 shakes and water you sjould be in K on day 3 .
That should cheer you up hi lights I need some done , home dyes just don't cut it ...
wow skinny Jeans , bet they look great ! see stay with it its all so worth it , i know its painful some days but think skinny hehe

Hi jackie just done ketosis test but not in yet :( Although I have been fairly good before I was snacking on sweet stuff so that has probably affected it, We'll just have to keep plodding on, we will get there!

Back