Team 27 - Weight to go team- The CD Returners

thats what i tought!! Hope your doing ok hun and your throat is better xx

Poor you, FNM, having a sore throat. Maybe it'll help to force you to drink more, though you seem to be doing fab.

I have a furry tongue this morning, not helped probably that I didn't have breakfast till 10. Got through my 1st litre. So pleased I'm not hungry. DH asked asked if I wanted to go out for lunch...what planet is he on? Men just don't think.

Joined freecycle this morning to help me spring clean my life. Hopefully getting rid of my exercise bike (also doubles as a clothes horse but takes up so much room in my bedroom). Right, off to the attic to see what I can get rid of.

How you doin' IW2BS?

Im fine thanks Wes pleased with the weight loss and focusing on this week, was syaing yesterday sometimes i think wow ill be done by july and other times i think JULY!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
Spose its going to be a bit like that! am looking forward to all of your weigh ins is exciting isnt it and good that now we are not physically hungry although yesterday my yumy was rumbiling... think its gone into shock and was just letting me know!
Have a good weekend, always the hardest for me hub around and he just seems to forget and want pizza and kfc hmmmmmm men can be so supportive;)

pmsl it was tyour mind speaking!
My throat is still killing me and i was up at 2 this morning ni agony with it. :( Still sticking to it! Jumped ont he scalesd today and weighed 16.10?? I anit using that as a loss tho but imagine if i loose 2bs by tomo night on her scales? Thats 14lbs in one week lol. Heres hoping!!!!
xx

IW2BS, isn't it a shame to wish time away because of the diet? Could be worse, you could be doing a weightloss plan that only loses 1-2lbs a week. That would make it longer. Still, July should be good weather and you can flaunt the slimmer you. I hate the idea of taking my coat off at the mo, but in a few stones less time I hope I'll find it a whole lot easier.

FNM, sorry to see you are still suffering. Can't you take anything to stop the pain or gargle with aspirin? At least you are positive, how great will a 14lb loss be? It is enough to keep you focused and strict for the next week.

After a trip to the attic, I'm feeling lightheaded, maybe I've done too much climbing ladders and my body is used to a quiter lifestyle. Thought I'd better have my lunch now, only about 3 hours after my breakfast, in case I faint. I am thirsty today and have managed 2 litres already, not my usual pattern for the week.

FNM, 14lbs is amazing!!! :party0011::party0011::party0011: Well done you!!

My week won't be as good, I don't think. :( I had 2 molars out yesterday and have started a course of antibiotics today (only 3 days though). I have to eat food with them -- apparently CD doesn't cut it as 'food' :(

So am trying to stick to protein rich food and low cals but my ketostix told me I'm out of ketosis already... ho hum.

I'll be back on form from Tuesday. Might even try and go mad in the gym to keep damage low.

So typical! :cry:

Me xxxx

Reactions: vj
After a trip to the attic, I'm feeling lightheaded, maybe I've done too much climbing ladders and my body is used to a quiter lifestyle. Thought I'd better have my lunch now, only about 3 hours after my breakfast, in case I faint. I am thirsty today and have managed 2 litres already, not my usual pattern for the week.

Make sure you take it easy hun. There's some nasty bugs going about... hope you aren't starting with anything xxx

Hey sunnysmile. take it easy. Cant be nice having teeth out so just chill. I havent lost 14lbs yet, am hoping to loose 2 more by tomorrow to make it 14lbs and I am totm!!!! Madness.
How is everyones gloomy saturday going? Cant believe its 4.30 already!
x

SS - don't envy you at all. Hate anything dental - I hope you are being cared and pampered for.

Well girls, the results are in for 3 of our team and I let Ireneh know it should be all 6 next week

We are Team 27
Team 27 loss is 4.19% :talk017:

SS loss is 4.98%, IW2BS loss is 4.62% and Petrina is 2.58% :0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

Go Team 27!

:wow: just under 5% thats fantastic girls!!!! :talk017:

So do how do we know where we have come in the teams?
I reckon we will have come first!!!!!

Well done guys!!!!
x

how exciting go go weight to go, eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dentists teeth brings me out in a cold sweat bless you, i have a harsh lady dentist at the mo she scares me:( she tried to book me in with the childrens dentist last time :rolleyes:he he he.
well i just woke up and for that 3 fuzzy seconds forgot that im not eating then i remembered am finding weekend hard, still havent cheated though and even went to pictures. i love popcorn and we went to go through and the guy says scren 12 isnt ready yet if you wait for 10 mins and come back well i had to sit in the popcorn filled foyer and then...... the decided now would be a good time to refill the popcorn so these huge snake bags of popcorn were paraded out and joogled and shook about:mad::mad::mad: i decided some higher force had to be testing me... hmph.
Am sorry your st:mad:ill in pain FNM can you take some glycerine in your hot water dont know if that effects ketosis, if you manage 14 IB what an acheivement.
Wes thanks for reminding me if i was on ww id have prob lost half what i did, hope i do ok this week, what is the loss like week 2 usually???
Good luck all hugsxx

I think it all depends on the person for the weight loss but as long as you stick to it you know you will loose a stone a month!
My weigh in is tonight so fingers crossed!!!!!
xx

am sat here whilst everyone eats a ful english, this would be easier without my sense of smell, am determined to not cheat though. I expect that will get harder as i get smaller ho hum i am strong i am strong i am strong..... hope everyones doing ok love to all.. God this group is a lifesaver xxx

Hi guys! How's everyone doing? So i've just weighed myself cos its a week today and the scales say I've lost 10lbs. Which makes me 10st2lbs. I've just started TOTM why? lol. Good luck for your WI tonight FNM.

WOW Well done petrina!!!! You cant have much to go till goal now can you??

Iwant2beslim i agree this is a livesaver this place!

I am really tired again today and thinking i may go for a kip!
xxx

So do how do we know where we have come in the teams?
I reckon we will have come first!!!!!

It'll be in the sticky above us. Last week the result was posted on Monday. I think whoever spots it 1st could maybe copy and paste it in our thread.

I was wondering whether I'd done the right thing yesterday by posting individual results. I only have to submit group results and the team's biggest loser to IreneH. How do you guys feel about it?

I mean, what if you had the lowest % for the team each week, would it be a problem? For me, I would hope it would be a kick up the butt to get my act together and do SS effectively. I think we have a great rapport and the team win is only for fun, we get more out of just being able to support each other at the same stages of the diet, whether success or failure.

So, do we want everyone's individual % losses put on the thread or just the biggest?

Back