Team 27 - Weight to go team- The CD Returners

yeah me too!!!

so looking forward to being slim for the day though! cant wait to see everyone's reactions particularly those i havent seen for a while! hehe!

xxx

why is my tummy still rumbling!!! :mad:

Keep going gamma i feel hungry today and im day 6:mad: Thought that was sposed to stop and ive had 2 lites of water grrrr i slosh when i walk he he he he

thanks iw2bs - just have to stick to it no matter how difficult it seems! lol!
xxx

Well guys I have just started my period! I didnt even know i was due!
Its weird as I normally know I am about to come on as i normally get really bad pains. This month has gone so quick i havent even noticed anything. Only had a little bit of sore boobs but though that was to do with the diet.
So even tho I have my period my scales are saying at the moment a 10lbs loss!!! BRING IT ON!!!!!

Glad to see everyone is still going strong.
Lovely to read about organising weddings, I got married in St Lucia and only had to get dress & accessories, everything else was organised when we were out there so walked down the 'aisle' to steel drums playing the wedding march. Such great memories & all on video (must get it transfered to dvd). We did have an evening reception when we got back from honeymoon but the hotel we'd booked it organised dj, food & bar. I think I got off lightly.

Today, although there is no hunger I am irritable so anyone apart from my baby is getting it in the neck. Even the window cleaner knocked on the window & gave a cheery wave. I smiled backed and then went out of the room. You know when you just don't want to be around people, face to face I mean, not you guys of course.

FNM, congrats on your loss and that is only after 3 days. Roll on Monday!

yea i know its good but i am not holding out much hope just hopeing at least 7lbs by mon! dont want to get my hopes up!
Do you have photos of your wedding? I love looking at peoples wedding photos!!!!

Nearly day 5 now!
Whos getting weighed tomorrow?
x

Hiya everyone,

Wow you're all doing really well! Yeppers, another bride to be here :D I've got my dress, I bought it last Friday... kinda regretting it now though, don't know how well it will take in if I need to!

Had a so-so day today... SS all day except a bag of bl00dy dolly mixtures! Have no idea why I did it. 3 litres of water so far.

Quick weigh-in, am 15st 1 this evening. I normally weigh 2lbs heavier in an evening so I'm hoping this is good?!

I will be good tomorrow, I will be good tomorrow... :D

How are you all feeling? All ok? xxxxx

hey sunnysmile. Dont eat no more just think of your lovely dress! What dress have you ordered? I am getting hte aflred angelo 1136 which can apprently be taken in 3 dress sizes so I am not too fussed yet! Be funny if they tell me I have to put on weight!

When you getting married?
x

Hi Guys! I've just got in from my WI 4 days into the plan and I've lost 4lbs. So I'm happy the weights coming off quick. I'm gona weigh myself on sunday as that will be a week. Don't go back to see my cdc till nxt Thurs. How's everyone doing? I'm still feeling hungry! :(

Well done on the 4lbs!!!! Are you pleased?
yea i am getting hunger pangs at the moment but it could be due to the fact I am on my period?
I am gonna be about till3am if people are bored! x

Great result Petrina. So if you weigh on Sunday, which do you want as your official result to submit on a weekly basis, Thurs or Sun?

SS - you survived your bday and then have a small blip. FNM is so right, you will feel perfect on your Wedding day if you have reached goal. Are you able to remove temptations from your house? I hate being hungry when out because it is too easy to by a quite fix that leaves you feeling guilty for ages. If you pop in a shop for a bottle of water then how can you get to the till without passing snacks? Willpower must win. I'm hope you have a better day today.

FNM, I have pics but I'll mostly in albums - I'll dig out our CD later and see if I can upload one. Are you doing nightshifts all week? How is that working out for your meal plans - are you splitting them?

I hope I'll be in a better mood today but find that I can be quite snappy although DH was great making me hot water drinks last evening. That was appreciated. He is doing Atkins (which I tried but didn't see great (fast) losses so lost motivation). Most food is pretty safe except my daughters' sweets & chocs but they are kept in her cupboard so they don't haunt me.

Just had a lovely hot shower and now must drink lots of sparkling water. I hope it doesn't make me too cold.

Hey girls just weighed in lost 8IBs!! Lost 2 inches off my chest an inch and a half of my hips and an inch and a half off my waist, Thats 5 inches off in a week:D:D:D am pleased as totm to, hows everyone going???
Know what you mean Wez its hard having kids lunchboxes and stuff to deal with i have been a bit snappy this week to:rolleyes:.

Oh well and on with the day bye girls good luck xxxxxxxxxx

ooooh yeah meant to say have come up with an effective temptation breaker, if i feel weak i sit quietly and imagine my fat unhappy self calling me with choc crying and miserable and on the other side is me slim happy and shaking her ass they are both calling me which way to i want to go??? You b2b could do that with you in your dress at the skinny end xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done on your loss iw2bs thats great. Wez I'll think I'll stick to Thurs cos that will be my wi day with my cdc.

Iwant2beslim and petrina!!... YEYEYEYEY well done! Bet your so pleased! :D:D:D

Does that mean our team can enter the stats this week?

FNM, I have pics but I'll mostly in albums - I'll dig out our CD later and see if I can upload one. Are you doing nightshifts all week? How is that working out for your meal plans - are you splitting them?

Hey. YEa deffo have a look see if you can get them on here I love bride photos!!!

Well finished my two overtime nights and it wasnt too bad as I am finding i am not hungry and am not tempted whatsoever. I dunno whats wrong with me lol.
Last night was hard as I was clock watching and I had a sore throat and period pains, i was clock watching for 15 mins with no calls and then bang just as my supervisor comes to mea nd lets me go home I get a woman in labour!! Luckily she was only showing mucus and not wanting to push so didnt have to stay on the line with her! PHEW!!

Went drs this morning tho and the sore throat is ulcerative tonsils. Basically she said you get it when your run down so I have to gargle salt water :jelous: and have lots of rest. Just watched a dvd with h2b before he went to work which was lovely and am gonna chill and watch some dvds for myself for the day! Am not back in till monday night and am only in Mon and tues nights 1900 - 0700 and then off till the monday after so all is good!

How is everyones 5th day? I hate to saw it so soon but this has been bloody easy for me! Not been tempted AT ALL! I think its a mixture of not wanting to let the team down :eek: and also the fact i just want to look nice on my wedding day!

x

Oh no FNM ive had that it hurts and feels like you have a ball stuck in your throat.........ohh that sounded umm well:D:eek:
Well done you, there is no motivation like a wedding your going to look fabulous, my wedding pics our on FB if you want a browse my chick rest up and hugs to you. wow we are bleedy amaaaaaaaaaziing!

Back