** Team 4 : SW Angels - August Challenge**

Gained half this week ladies. Sorry! Not been a great month for me. Only lost 1.5lb in Aug. Not good enough. I want to lose 6lb in Sept as I'm going back to America on the 26th so that's my goal and hopefully I will do it! Am back on track as of today and going to come on the boards more for motivation.

lost 1lb this week total weight loss now 24lb!

will try to lose 2lb next week

so didn't get my goal for august but to be honest it was a bit ambitious to want to lose 12.5lb in one month

another month gone september challenge next week

xxx

Oh UG - good luck with the new job hun :D

I didn't go to WI :(. I was to ashamed to face the scales :break_diet:

Thanks hun :bliss:

Yeah, it is embarrassing when you have gained hun, but that memory would have motivated you for the next week.

We are all here for you anyway hun

xxx

well done on the new job hun xxxx
what you going be doing?

weigh in is later this morning, will let you know how i get on
today might be the day i get my club 10 it might not lol
also could possibly be finally under 17st lol

i bet you any money that i will weigh 17st and half a pound lol ( my mum in nottingham had her wi on tuesday and it happened to her she 15st 0.5lb lol)
it always happens to me with that little ole half a pound!

well we'll see later now off to get dressed and do me sit ups! and a bit on my elliptical trainer lol

it was so funny yesterday went upstairs to get dressed whilst the lads did their breakfast and whilst up i got dressed and did my exercise and came downstairs puffing and panting lol they looked at me gone out you could see what they were thinking " she only went upstairs to get dressed and look at the state of her" lol

two of em coming to SW with me bless em they love coming with me they sit and clap everyone and its great
xx

Oh you do make me laugh Di, i loved that story about the coming down the stairs and the boys thinking that you were huffing and puffing because of that lol

I am going to be working as a Administrative Officer for the Department of Work and Pensions, been waiting ages to start, i mean, i got the job in April, and then i had to undergo all these checks etc

I really need to get my lard ass into gear, been off plan all this week as well, but i will still go in next week and see what happens.

Week Five

Undisturbedgirl: Didn't attend WI
JensJeremies: +1 lbs
TinaT: -2.5 lbs :)
Janey:
SlimmerKay: Didn't attend WI
Sophs:
Ariana: -1 lbs :)
Stacey: +0.5 lbs
NannyDi: -1 lbs :)
ShrinkingSue: +1 lbs
Jacqu: *** Will be back with us very soon ***

Totals so far : 4 lbs lost, 2.5 lbs lbs gained, STS, 2 Weigh-ins outstanding/ didn't attend WI

Current SW Angels Members

1. Undisturbedgirl (Goal 10 lbs, 1.5 lbs to go)
2. Sophs :D (Goal 9 lbs, 2 lbs to go)
3. ShrinkingSue (Goal 13.5 lbs, 3.5 lbs to go)
4. Jacqu79 (Goal 14 lbs, 11.5 lbs to go)
5. Nannydi :eek: (Goal 12.5 lbs, 2.5 lbs to go)
6. Slimmerkay (Goal 8 lbs, 2 lbs to go)
7. StaceyUK :wavey:
8. TinaT (Goal 6 lbs, 0 lbs to go) REACHED TARGET!!!
9. Janey (Goal 12.5 lbs, 4 lbs to go)
10. Jensjeremies (Goal 8 lbs, 5 lbs to go)
11. Ariana (goal 8 lbs, 3 lbs to go)

Afraid its a pound on this week, I had hoped to stay the same, went to my brothers wedding last weekend and stayed in hotel for 2 nights, thought I may get away with it because I have been really good since Monday. Never mind next wks another wk i suppose:wave_cry:

That sucks hun, especially as you tried to make up for the 2 days, i hope you aren't too disappointed! xx

who is running *sw angels* for september?

Hi Guys

Stayed the same the same again this week. Was pleased as I lapsed and thought Id gain.

I really don't have time to run the group at the mo:cry:I do still want to be an angel though

i'll have a go if you want and if i do ok at end of the month you can all decide if you want me to do it for a bit longer!!!

Week Five

Undisturbedgirl: Didn't attend WI
JensJeremies: +1 lbs
TinaT: -2.5 lbs :)
Janey:
SlimmerKay: Didn't attend WI
Sophs: STS
Ariana: -1 lbs :)
Stacey: +0.5 lbs
NannyDi: -1 lbs :)
ShrinkingSue: +1 lbs
Jacqu: *** Will be back with us very soon ***

Totals so far : 4 lbs lost, 2.5 lbs lbs gained, STS, 2 Weigh-ins outstanding/ didn't attend WI

Current SW Angels Members

1. Undisturbedgirl (Goal 10 lbs, 1.5 lbs to go)
2. Sophs :D (Goal 9 lbs, 2 lbs to go)
3. ShrinkingSue (Goal 13.5 lbs, 3.5 lbs to go)
4. Jacqu79 (Goal 14 lbs, 11.5 lbs to go)
5. Nannydi :eek: (Goal 12.5 lbs, 2.5 lbs to go)
6. Slimmerkay (Goal 8 lbs, 2 lbs to go)
7. StaceyUK :wavey:
8. TinaT (Goal 6 lbs, 0 lbs to go) REACHED TARGET!!!
9. Janey (Goal 12.5 lbs, 4 lbs to go)
10. Jensjeremies (Goal 8 lbs, 5 lbs to go)
11. Ariana (goal 8 lbs, 3 lbs to go)

ok, ok i'll do it!!
i presume september challenge starts monday?

I'm with you again if you'll have me pretty please!!!!!:D:D

Hey ladies :D

I've really let you all down this month and I'm soooooo sorry :sigh:

But I promise I am back on track now. I don't think I will be going to classes for a while but I will weigh myself every Monday morning (my scales are really accurate.)

So my next WI is Monday 1st September and I'm making my September goal 10lbs :eek:

Hi Di,
I'd love to join for September and well done you for volunteering!
I'm heading on holiday on Monday (Turkey, can't wait!) so won't get a WI this week. My first WI will be 9 September. I hope I lose weight on holiday as I don't usually eat a lot when it's hot. I'm going to try really hard in September and would like to lose 10lbs. I know I didn't reach my 8lb target for August but I kind of fell of the wagon a bit!
No more!!

Thanks Di!

Hey ladies and Captain Di lol

My first weigh is on Monday, and i would love to set myself a 10lb target for this month, after nearly 10 days off plan, i have some work to do lol

xx

Back