** Team 4 : SW Angels - August Challenge**

It does indeed but there are other challenges around. Check out the christmas one in the WeMiTTs forum x

terribly sorry - thats what i get for not checking and understanding all these abbreviations haha.

x

Have you had this months weigh in chick?

I shall be weighing in at the gym tomorrow morning for an overall weightloss (I hope) for July! Not sure whether I shall STS or with luck all that running with result in the scales going the way I would prefer them to. However I will also get checked for body fat % and as I am within SW target range if this has gone down I shall be pleased!

Hi everyone :D

I'm up for the August challenge. Just returned from 2 weeks in Turkey last night and have weigh-in tomorrow night. Ssshhh (don't shout it out loud) but I think I may not have gained too much :innocent0001::scale:

Undisturbedgirl
Sophs :D
Claire (woop woop)
shrinking sue
Jacqu79
nannydi :eek:
slimmerkay

Awww Linda, sorry to hear you off for this month, and that you have some many exciting events coming up (i am completely jealous lol)

xx

UDG - I am camping this weekend with hubby at Cambridge folk Festival and attempting to food plan SW in - proving a challenge me thinks! The following weekend I will be with Emski (my sister) also following SW so we should be Ok then. Holiday for two weeks in Devon will involve lots of cycle rides adn takign lunch out with us so not eatign out in cafes/pubs etc very much at all so in control again then. My August challenge will be to get back in September the same weight as I weigh in tomorrow morning!

You lucky mare, i wanted to go to the Cambridge folk festival, my mate has been promising to take me for the last 4 years lol I didn't realise it was this weekend :-( and be careful of the beer tents lol

Have loads of fun hun xx

It's easily done, especially when you are new to the forum. Nice to meet you though! Good luck with CD x

thank you for ur kindness :D

sorry undisturbedgirl new to all of this my WI was last night and lost 1.5lbs :) can i set a loss for august of 6lbs not very mobile so hears hopeing!!!!! x

Don't apologise Tina, i find some of this stuff confusing as well, and i've been about for a good few months lol

Congrats on your weight loss, keep up the good work, and i will keep track of your 6 lb goal xx

Current member list:

1. Undisturbedgirl
2. Sophs :D
3. Claire (woop woop)
4. Shrinking sue
5. Jacqu79
6. Nannydi :eek:
7. Slimmerkay
8. StaceyUK :wavey:
9. TinaT

Back