** Team 4 : SW Angels - August Challenge**

Im going for it online. I could probably make meetings in the next few weeks, but as soon as Im back to work (I teach) with work meetings etc its a bit hard for me to get in regularly. Hopefully being on here will keep my motivation going for me when things are tougher lol. How about you?

I go to class. I put a post up on gumtree looking for a slimming buddy, and i actually go to class with one of the girls that replied, and we have become good friends.

thats nice, must be nice to have a friend to go with, makes it more of a social occasion.

Yeah, we go to class and head to the wetherspoons for dinner and a few drinks, that is supposed to be our reward for being good all week lol

Sorry group, i've brought another gain. Not sure what is wrong with me, i just seem to have given up, but going to try my best this week, all green days and see how i do with that.

Good luck those with a weigh-in today

Week Two

Undisturbedgirl:+2.5 another gain :-(

UB!!! Naughty girl you:eek:

Come on, repeat after me "I will not eat anything fatty or I will be a fatty"

Joking, never mind, draw a line start again :)

My WI isn't until tomorrow, but I've weighed myself and seem to have put on 1lb. Not a happy bunny!:(

I went a bit off plan at the weekend, but not majorly, and as I don't use my syns during the week, I thought I'd be ok. I haven't been very active the past week though, so that may have something to do with it!:(

Will post my official result 2mo!

Thanks ladies, i just feel a bit lame, as team leader i should be setting a example, but not as in 'do as i say, not as i do' lol

Good luck with tomorrow Jacqu x

Thanks ladies, i just feel a bit lame, as team leader i should be setting a example, but not as in 'do as i say, not as i do' lol
Well if it makes you feel any better UG, I am co-captain of FFF and last week I put on 3lb and it's looking like I will have another gain this week!

Well i hope this week's weigh-in is good for you, from tomorrow i am back on track, with a whole week of green days x

I'm not sure I will gain by tomorrow's WI but probably STS :sigh:.

But I haven't been trying at all so I wont be surprised. Me and hubby are having a hard time at the mo. Well it seems to be more me having the hard time really. I'm not entirely sure I want to be married anymore.

Anyway, excuses over. Will update with my WI tomorrow.

Hi ladies,

I lost 3lb towards my August goal! I'm really chuffed. I also reached my club 10 target which means I should be extra healthy now!
After a disappointing result on the scales last week I'm smiling this week. 5lb more to lose in August - I'm excited about the next few weeks and this group is really helping. Reading all your trials and tribulations brings a smile to my face and I know that I'm not alone in this battle. Good luck girls and thanks so far. XX

Congratulations Jenjeremies and Tina T, it's really great to see you both chipping away at your august targets, so keep up the good work!!

Slimmerkay, i hope things work out, i can understand how it's probably not feeling that important to you at the moment, with the way things are at home, but you have been doing so well so far :)

Week Two

Undisturbedgirl:+2.5 another gain :-(
Jensjeremies: 3 lbs :)
TinaT: 1.5 lbs :)

Current SW Angels Members
1. Undisturbedgirl (Goal 10 lbs, 10 lbs to go)
2. Sophs :D (Goal 9 lbs, 7 lbs to go)
3. ShrinkingSue (Goal 13.5 lbs, 8 lbs to go)
4. Jacqu79 (Goal 14 lbs, 11.5 lbs to go)
5. Nannydi :eek: (Goal 12.5 lbs, 10 lbs to go)
6. Slimmerkay (Goal 8 lbs, 8 lbs to go)
7. StaceyUK :wavey:
8. TinaT (Goal 6 lbs, 3 lbs to go)
9. Janey (Goal 12.5 lbs, 12 lbs to go)
10. Jensjeremies (Goal 8 lbs, 5 lbs to go)
11. Ariana (goal 8 lbs, 8 lbs to go)

Back