** Team 4 : SW Angels - August Challenge**

bit quiet on this thread today isn't it?

WAKEY WAKEY

lol you got a caffeine high Nanny? Calm down dear lol

Well, we have one more weigh-in to receive before i can do a final total, so if you see Jacqu on your travels, send her home lol

Yeah, nearly double what we did last week, and i have been really good today, i had a MASSIVEEEEEEEE jacket potato, with two extra light laughing cows in and beans on top - twas yummy!

Well done your team are doing so well, we had a top week last week and then most of us have maintained this week xxx

Yeah Taz, i have been resting quite comfortably for the last two weeks, but i feel next week is my time to shine as a big fat loser lol

I've just been for an indian girls :sigh:

But I was good in that I only ate half the curry.

And tomorrow is my one year old's birthday party (although his actual birthday was 27th July but we were in Turkey) but I will try to be good I promise :eek:

Welll you have loads of fun tomorrow Kay - save me a wedge of birthday cake :p

And Sue, weekends are my weaknes as well, we usually visit my grandparents and she cooks amazing, delicious, SW unfriendly food lol

*sneaks in* I have to confess I got rather drunk last night and ate half a pizza on the way home *hangs head* Will have to get back on track for the week ahead!

Everything blew up in house yesterday after the party. Looks like I'm looking at divorce. So I got drunk last night on a whole bottle of white wine (yep the WHOLE bottle) and left my lying scumbag hubby to look after the kids.

But on the plus side I didn't eat all day (don't eat when I'm upset) so maybe the damage wont have been too bad ????

Hi team, any tips for getting team members to WI? 5 members of team SAS have vanished without trace and I was wondering how you manage to keep everyone coming back?

Sorry to hear that your problems have got worse slimmerkay, It will be hard to stay focused but don't give up and undo all your hard work, You have your friends on this forum to have a rant or moan to whenever you are down or feel like going off track and I'm sure you have some good friends and family to support you also. Remember the slimming is the one thing you are doing for you and if I or anyone on the forum can do anything to help just shout, and a bottle of wine won't ruin the plan xx

Hi team, any tips for getting team members to WI? 5 members of team SAS have vanished without trace and I was wondering how you manage to keep everyone coming back?

they have a big whip thats what keeps us coming back
:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

Everything blew up in house yesterday after the party. Looks like I'm looking at divorce. So I got drunk last night on a whole bottle of white wine (yep the WHOLE bottle) and left my lying scumbag hubby to look after the kids.

But on the plus side I didn't eat all day (don't eat when I'm upset) so maybe the damage wont have been too bad ????

we always around hunny
when it gets too much come on here giz a shout and one of us will appear
been in your situation hun as have many on here so don't think we won't help ya
take care hunny

keep positive
xxxxx

Awww thanks girls. I'm holding my own at the moment even though my eyes are a bit swollen and blotchy.

I think missrachyp is looking for a team to join. Can you accommodate her if your members aren't weighing in?

Back