** Team 4 : SW Angels - August Challenge**

I think missrachyp is looking for a team to join. Can you accommodate her if your members aren't weighing in?

Yep definitely, we've had 5 people miss giving results this week - don't know if it's coz of hols though.

Sorry all, catching up with everything as i was away yesterday.

Taz, we have 11 already, so if the other teams have more than that, happy to take a new member on.

As for getting members to weigh in Sandrah, i think i am very lucky with the ladies in my group, so i guess it's luck, i think maybe gettign them to email you results if they can't make it onto the site could be a good idea, or maybe if you find out what days they weigh in, and send them a message the night before, wishing them luck and reminding them to keep you updated on their progress.

Kay, i am so sorry to hear how things went at the birthday party. I hope things conclude in the way you want them to, though i will say, and i hope i am not speaking out of term and i am only 24 and know nothing about marriage etc, but if you are not happy, never stay in a relationship just for the child's benefit. You seem like a strong woman, and deserve someone who respects you :)

NannyDi, you wish we got the whips out for you :p

And to the rest of the group, i am really glad you all are my team mates, it's always a good laugh here :) *hugs*

Have a good week all, i get weighed tonight, so will inform you all how it goes tomorrow, but even though i have had a good week, Aunt Flow began today :p

xx

Good luck with the WI! Im not going to be here for the rest of the week, but will update with WI when I return from Paris. Have a great week!

oi undisturbedgirl how did your weigh in go???
did your green days pay off????

My first loss of the August Challenge - 7lbs off ladies lol

Bloody happy with that, especially as it's star week as well, so i only need 1 lb to get my 2 st award - whooo!

Tina, thanks for letting me know about the weigh-in situation :)

Have a good week ladies, looking forward to more results over the next few days, after our fantastic week 2!!!

Week Three

Undisturbedgirl: 7 lbs :)
JensJeremies:
TinaT:
Janey:
SlimmerKay:
Sophs:
Ariana:
Stacey:
NannyDi:
ShrinkingSue:
Jacqu:

Total loss so far : 7 lbs!!!!!

Current SW Angels Members

1. Undisturbedgirl (Goal 10 lbs, 3 lbs to go)
2. Sophs :D (Goal 9 lbs, 3 lbs to go)
3. ShrinkingSue (Goal 13.5 lbs, 5.5 lbs to go)
4. Jacqu79 (Goal 14 lbs, 11.5 lbs to go)
5. Nannydi :eek: (Goal 12.5 lbs, 6.5 lbs to go)
6. Slimmerkay (Goal 8 lbs, 4 lbs to go)
7. StaceyUK :wavey:
8. TinaT (Goal 6 lbs, 3 lbs to go)
9. Janey (Goal 12.5 lbs, 8 lbs to go)
10. Jensjeremies (Goal 8 lbs, 5 lbs to go)
11. Ariana (goal 8 lbs, 5 lbs to go)

:wow:well done hunny it paid off then esp on a star week that is brilliant
xxxxx

:party0019:

keep up the good work xxxx

got driving lesson in a bit
:character00182:

I know, totally shocked, i knew i had been good, but really happy, i needed this, especially after two weeks of being a big fat gainer lol

We rock! :p lol

Good god, they let you out on the roads? lol
It's pissing down here, really heavy rain, i love it though, and as my grandmother always says 'it's great for the garden' and especially great for my grandad who doesn't want to water the garden lol

i will be surprised if i lose anything this week, i have been really good and not cheated but have sneakily weighed myself today and not budged at all
i feel bloated though and am not due on for a while yet so am going to take the aquaban for a few days see how i go

that's a brilliant result Undisturbed. i would be doind cartwheels out the door after weigh-in!

you really deserve it after that past few weeks you've had. you're body rewarded you for persevering :)

:worthy: UG I bow down to you.

FANTASTIC LOSS GIRL :party0038:
:happy036:

that's a brilliant result Undisturbed. i would be doind cartwheels out the door after weigh-in!

Thanks Karen :)

If i physically could do cartwheels, i probably would have lol

I think greens work really well for me, but i still prefer reds, but it's easier for me to fall into temptation on those days.

I am really big, so i understand i can get those big losses if i put my mind to it, but my willpower is lazy lol

i feel bloated though and am not due on for a while yet so am going to take the aquaban for a few days see how i go

Yeah, i have never tried this aquaban stuff, i never really know if i am bloated or not, i guess i have just got used to the feeling of being fat, and plus, my clothes are generous, so i never get any tell tell signs from that lol

You will do great hun!!!

Back