** Team 4 : SW Angels - August Challenge**

Oh wow that's brilliant UG Well done to you:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm finding it hard to get motivated still. I am on the plan which is fine, but I am supposed to be going to aqua tonight and I can't be bothered :rolleyes:

I'm doing ok thanks UG. We are working on things at the mo but it's tough going.

And tonight I am sat here with chocolate :eek: :break_diet:

Oh wow that's brilliant UG Well done to you:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm finding it hard to get motivated still. I am on the plan which is fine, but I am supposed to be going to aqua tonight and I can't be bothered :rolleyes:

Thanks hun, it just felt good to have a nice loss, need 0.5 lbs to get my 2 st award (previously thought it was 1, but my maths is crap).

I do find it hard being motivated, physically i haven't seen much improvement

Definitely Sue, want to get my 2st award and just carry on struggling, because i do find it a struggle, but coping ok with it :)

Sorry ladies just 0.5lbs this week not been to well have been on antibotics all week hope for better next week!!!!!:(

I do find it hard being motivated, physically i haven't seen much improvement

i know how you feel...i've now lost 2 stone 2lbs and only just starting to notice some results. i'm tall and a big build anyway and it seems to take a while for me to even drop a dress size, but i'm slowly getting there. i think once 3 stone has gone i will start to see a proper difference and drop a whole dress size. when i started i was realistically a tight 24 and a actual 26, but now i'm wearing 22's, 24's and 26's, although most 22's i try on don't fit yet which can get frustrating.

you probably haven't noticed much change as you wear quite loose clothing.

i know how you feel...i've now lost 2 stone 2lbs and only just starting to notice some results. i'm tall and a big build anyway and it seems to take a while for me to even drop a dress size, but i'm slowly getting there. i think once 3 stone has gone i will start to see a proper difference and drop a whole dress size. when i started i was realistically a tight 24 and a actual 26, but now i'm wearing 22's, 24's and 26's, although most 22's i try on don't fit yet which can get frustrating.

you probably haven't noticed much change as you wear quite loose clothing.

I'm exactly the same Karen, i am 5'11 and big build too, so over the years, i have found it easy to carry my quite large weight.

But like you, i am hoping once i get over a 3 st loss, i am pretty sure i will start to notice a big loss and hopefully go down a dress size.

My mum said my face is less chubby though, so that's a good thing i guess lol

mornin x

Week Three

Undisturbedgirl: 7 lbs :)
JensJeremies:
TinaT: 0.5 lbs :)
Janey:
SlimmerKay:
Sophs:
Ariana:
Stacey:
NannyDi:
ShrinkingSue:
Jacqu: *** awaiting last weeks weigh-in as well ***

Total loss so far : 7 lbs!!!!!

Current SW Angels Members

1. Undisturbedgirl (Goal 10 lbs, 3 lbs to go)
2. Sophs :D (Goal 9 lbs, 3 lbs to go)
3. ShrinkingSue (Goal 13.5 lbs, 5.5 lbs to go)
4. Jacqu79 (Goal 14 lbs, 11.5 lbs to go)
5. Nannydi :eek: (Goal 12.5 lbs, 6.5 lbs to go)
6. Slimmerkay (Goal 8 lbs, 4 lbs to go)
7. StaceyUK :wavey:
8. TinaT (Goal 6 lbs, 2.5 lbs to go)
9. Janey (Goal 12.5 lbs, 8 lbs to go)
10. Jensjeremies (Goal 8 lbs, 5 lbs to go)
11. Ariana (goal 8 lbs, 5 lbs to go)

Ladies, i am out for the day, so if you do have a weigh-in result today, i will update everything this evening.

Good luck all and behave :p xxx

Yay I lost 4.5lbs this week.!!!

Well done UG what an amazing loss and I'm with you on the not seeing much difference yet and I've lost nearly 2.5 stones!

Congrats Janey, that is excellent, you must be soooo pleased. Did you try anything new this week, or stuck to a particular day?

Week Three

Undisturbedgirl: 7 lbs :)
JensJeremies:
TinaT: 0.5 lbs :)
Janey: 4.5 lbs :)
SlimmerKay:
Sophs:
Ariana:
Stacey:
NannyDi:
ShrinkingSue:
Jacqu: *** awaiting last weeks weigh-in as well ***

Total loss so far : 12 lbs!!!!!

Current SW Angels Members

1. Undisturbedgirl (Goal 10 lbs, 3 lbs to go)
2. Sophs :D (Goal 9 lbs, 3 lbs to go)
3. ShrinkingSue (Goal 13.5 lbs, 5.5 lbs to go)
4. Jacqu79 (Goal 14 lbs, 11.5 lbs to go)
5. Nannydi :eek: (Goal 12.5 lbs, 6.5 lbs to go)
6. Slimmerkay (Goal 8 lbs, 4 lbs to go)
7. StaceyUK :wavey:
8. TinaT (Goal 6 lbs, 2.5 lbs to go)
9. Janey (Goal 12.5 lbs, 3.5 lbs to go)
10. Jensjeremies (Goal 8 lbs, 5 lbs to go)
11. Ariana (goal 8 lbs, 5 lbs to go)

Ladies I am so sorry to let you all down :(

I had a gain his week - 3lbs !! :break_diet:

I promise I'm going to try so hard for next week's WI.

On the good news side look what I went and did. I got a new baby!

Marshal 7 weeks old.

Marshal7weeks002.jpg

Kay, you have let no one down. From tomorrow, you will be back on track hopefully, plus you have had a lot of stuff going on, so it's exxpected SW hasn't been a big part of your week :)

I'm very much a cat person, but that is a very cute dog indeed!! *hugs*

Back