** Team 4 : SW Angels - August Challenge**

I did'nt meen to sound neg!! your right a lost if only 0.5 is good its of not on,was having one of them days when I wanted to do something and my boby would'nt let me!!!!:sigh::sigh:
I know what you mean, sometimes if you have been bad you would look at that loss and think "Yes! I got away with it" and be really happy with it but when you are hoping for more it can seem like a nothing result. But it is always worth remembering that every half lb adds up x

i know what your saying lol half a pound off is certainly better than half a pound on,
i was just so geared up to lose 1lb to get my stone and a half award and like i said on another post on site somewhere i am at the point where i have been so many times and have in the past ended up giving up!
the most i have ever lost in one go is 20lb which is where i am now so am just a bit anxious that i will not get much further like in the past

but before you all tell me off for being silly lol
this time feels different, i have never been so positive about losing weight i just have had a few days where i have faltered a bit but watch this space i will do my august challenge (6lb) and i will get my stone and a half award (0.5lb) and i will get my club 10 (5lb)

we're in the same boat nannydi. i usually lose around 2 stone and think this is easy - i can lose weight whenever i like then go nuts on crap food and start putting on again.

but, like you, i feel it's different this time. i know that joining this forum has helped me stay focused 100%.

Di - you didn't have us to cheer you on before. We'll all do it together!

Just echoing the words of everyone else Nanny, we are all here for you, especially in the times where it gets tough *hugs*

xx

Just 1lb off this week, but Im quite pleased with that as I was on holiday and didnt watch what I was eating. Back on track again this week, and a loss is better than a gain :D

Congratulations on the losses this week everyone!!!

Last edited:
hmmm think i know why i felt so fat and yuk! i came on this morning so this week effectively my star week lol
i didn't realise i was due on! lol
x

am now on tranzenamic (?) acid tabs to slow it down ans paracetamol and ibruprofen for the pain diet lol

ran out of feminax and can't be arsed to fetch any lol
x

i taking what the doc says i can
i only take the tranzenamic for 4 days they the only thing that works doc reckons if i can get to 16st i can have my womb lining nuked which might stop em all together which would be good!

Honey i'm home lol

Happy weekend ladies, temptation was put in my way, mother dearest left money for us to get pizza if we wanted, but i was good, and stuck to my green day (after gorging myself on crisps yesterday - tut).

Week Three

Undisturbedgirl: 7 lbs :)
JensJeremies:
TinaT: 0.5 lbs :)
Janey: 4.5 lbs :)
SlimmerKay: + 3 lbs
Sophs: 1 lbs :)
Ariana: 1 lbs :)
Stacey: STS
NannyDi: 0.5 lbs :)
ShrinkingSue: 1 lbs :)
Jacqu: *** Awaiting last weeks weigh-in as well ***

Totals so far : 15.5 lbs!!!!! lost, 3 lbs gained, 1 STS, 2 weigh-ins outstanding

Current SW Angels Members

1. Undisturbedgirl (Goal 10 lbs, 3 lbs to go)
2. Sophs :D (Goal 9 lbs, 2 lbs to go)
3. ShrinkingSue (Goal 13.5 lbs, 4.5 lbs to go)
4. Jacqu79 (Goal 14 lbs, 11.5 lbs to go)
5. Nannydi :eek: (Goal 12.5 lbs, 6 lbs to go)
6. Slimmerkay (Goal 8 lbs, 4 lbs to go)
7. StaceyUK :wavey:
8. TinaT (Goal 6 lbs, 2.5 lbs to go)
9. Janey (Goal 12.5 lbs, 3.5 lbs to go)
10. Jensjeremies (Goal 8 lbs, 5 lbs to go)
11. Ariana (goal 8 lbs, 4 lbs to go

Last edited:
why thankyou lol
xxxx

we had to take my laptop back to currys yesterday cos i could do the recovery discs and we were there for hours
we decided we were hungry but the only thing that was there was pizza hut

me and dan had a medium pizza between us and i had 3 slices but i back to it now being a good girl i promise!

ohh but it was bloody lovely
xxxx

Hmmmm i dreamt about pizza, gooey and cheesy and cheesy lol

Oh well, weigh in tomorrow, and maybe i'll get pizza after as my treat, as my mate Lorraine who i go class with, and i usually go for our treat after class (usually wetherspoons lol).

Anyway, i am going to submit our weigh in results for week, though we still have two people missing.

morning hun
x

i've realised something this morning

my periods are getting heavier and more painful the more weight i lose
has anyone else noticed this???

going shopping in a bit when i can drag hubbys ar*e out of bed lol
oh such fun!!!!!

Back