** Team 4: SW Angels - November Challenge**

well SW Angels have lost this month an astounding

105lbs
:26: :party0011:

fantastic effort everyone..

Slimmer of the month is..... drum roll please

TREATS.. loosing an impressive 11.5 lbs ( and still a WI to go) :worthy:

Anna* & Rogue deserve mentions too as they lost 10lbs each... fab!

:party0011:

Soooo... lets see if we can match that in December (as it's Christmas) but aim to blow it out of the water in January.. whadda ya say? :D :D

Everyone has done really well even those who have had a wobble as they are still here and have got back on that horse!!

Good Luck and see you in the December challenge!

:xmastree: :109:

Oh wow!!! I weighed myself this morning and there was 2 lb gone but still not counting it till the morning... so could be 13.5 lb :bliss:eek:mg if it is 2.5 lb then that makes a stone doesn't it.... oh please lord I promise to be good! (on bended knees)

Will let you know in the morning..ekkk wish me luck everyone... send me happy thinning thoughts :D

I do know one thing.... I couldn't have done it without all of you and your support... thank you so very very much x

Well done everyone

Well done Treats, your certainely an inspiration, you go girl..... xxx Loobylou

:girlpower: Yayyyyyyyyyyy well done Looby... that is just so fantastic..... :D:D:bliss:

*does lap of honor round the room for looby*

Hey MrsEdz just had my final weigh in and lost 4.5lb. Didn't get to my target but I dont care because for the first time I have managed to get my 1 stone sticker. Woo hoo. Well done to everyone ho lost weight.

we have a last minute entry!!

fantastic Susiewoosie... 8.5lbs this month

:26:

taking our total to...

an astounding

109.5lbs :26: :party0011:

fantastic effort everyone..

Slimmer of the month is..... drum roll please

TREATS.. loosing an impressive 11.5 lbs ( and still a WI to go) :worthy:

Anna* & Rogue deserve mentions too as they lost 10lbs each... fab!

:party0011:

Soooo... lets see if we can match that in December (as it's Christmas) but aim to blow it out of the water in January.. whadda ya say? :D :D

Everyone has done really well even those who have had a wobble as they are still here and have got back on that horse!!

Good Luck and see you in the December challenge!

:xmastree: :109:

Hi SW Angels... so sorry didn't put my last wi yesterday.. but got on the scales in the morning and go excited went to reach for something and pulled my romboid muscle .... omg the pain.. was in bed all day and night and highly dosed up with PK's now to be able to move slightly....

But.......... do you want to know what I lost............

3lb!!!!!!!!!!! So that means in November I lost a massive
1 stone 1/2 pound!

So does that make the weight loss for us fab SW Angels.... 112..5 LB yay well done everyone!!!

was about to message as you as a bit concerned the rogan josh had seen you off!!!:eek:

oh the guilt!!! :cool:

Sorry you hurt yourself (you lemon!) hope you feel better soon!

Sx

well done by the way!

Back