*SW Angels* - May Challenge

Hi everyone sorry I have been so lame for May. I have stayed the same for three weeks which as far as I am concerned is great and i haven't rwally been following it just trying to make better food choices.

My target for June will be 5lbs and I will get there.

ps weighed tonight and STS for the June stats

New month! I'll go for 6 pounds.

I lost 1lb this week.

Good start to June.....4.5lbs off today! Must be all the cycling I've been doing.
I Haven't seen it yet but is there a new thread for June or are we still posting here?

NN89; EDIT: I DID however get slimmer of the month[/QUOTE said:
Do all groups usually do a slimmer of the month, my one hasn't in the 4 months I've been going.

Lost 1lb today. Guess it's better than a gain. I shall crack on and stick to plan, and make sure i use the gym membership i've signed up for!:whip:

Never mind Tara it's just a blip! Keep going, you'll have a good loss next week!

I STS on Weds. Just wondering... are we having a June thread? I noticed that RMo7 hasn't been on for a while.

I STS on Weds. Just wondering... are we having a June thread? I noticed that RMo7 hasn't been on for a while.
I wondered about this too, should someone start a June thread? Loads of us have posted our targets and losses.

can i play too xx

I have got on and started a June thread now.
Fingers crossed RM07 is back soon though! :)

Back