*SW Angels* - May Challenge

Come on Pippy! Don't get discouraged! Drink lots of water, eat things you don't normally eat to give your body a shock and it will soon drop off!

I lost 2.5lbs this week.

Thank you Judimac, I did wonder whether I needed to eat different things for a change.

lost 1/2lb this week.:)

Hi everyone, 1 and 1/2 off for me this week. Bloody shocked as I thought i wouldn't do that well. Well done to everyone we're doing great so far. x x

Snap!!! 1 and a half off for me too! Really chuffed!!! :D

Hi ladies... sorry I have been AWOL of late... my head hasn't been with it and my focus well it had all but flown out of the window :( but I promised myself last night at class I would get back on it and that's what I intend to do. Losing the weight is so important to me I can't afford to let it take a back seat!

Sooooo....

Natpot... I hope the food shake up and exercise are helping you to get back on track! Looking forward to seeing if it worked for you.

Well done angelcake for losing those 2lbs!

Di - boohiss to AF! I hate that each month we are subjected to it and our weightloss is affected too! So unfair

Well done Claire on losing a 1lb... I'm always amazed and inspired by your 'weight loss to date' ticker!

Supergran how are you feeling about the STS?

Pippy Bear - it must be so fustrating for you right now with two STS weeks BUT look at the flip side... they were not gain weeks. Hope you stick at it and you see a loss this week.

NN89 - Congratulations on getting your half a stone award! Fantastic two weeks for you... keep it up!

Tina.... another half a pound down! Again I'm always inspired by your ticker that this weight loss malarky can be done!

Maria... 1lb off - fantastic! I especially like your ticker as I would like to lose 4 stone in total so to see it being done is a real boost!

couscous... amazing result for you hun! Well done... it's always nice to get a little suprise like that when you think you haven't done as well.

Emz!!! And there was you thinking you would STS! Amazing loss hun well done!

For some unknown reason I lost half a pound this week... AF arrived on Monday so I would like to hope my gain last week was her fault!

well i stayed the same this week which i am quite happy about
i went to nando's with my friend at the beginning of the week cos it was her birthday
then had lunch out on wednesday and thursday
so was quite surprised yesterday at weigh in
xx

Hi can i join your group please:grouphugg:

Somehow I missed your post sookie so if you would still like to join us then please hop right in! I'm very sorry for not responding sooner! What is your target for this month and do you have your losses from the last two weeks? (If not then don't worry)

1/2 lb on this week. not very happy :cry:

How are you feeling now about this hun? How is this week going? I need to go look in the main SW section to catch up on your posts... but I hope that pesky half a pound hasn't knocked you off the SW wagon x:hug99:

well i stayed the same this week which i am quite happy about xx

I love weeks like this... it's kind of a little confidence boost that once we are at target and even along the way not everything has to be diet, diet, diet! We can lead normal. everyday, healthy lifestyles and not let a Nandos here or a meal out there get in the way of our weight loss!

:wave_cry::wave_cry:+1:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:boohoo

1lb on.... well that will gone next week or the next. Please, please do not let it get to you hun (which I know is easier said than done!) it's a little bump in the journey but not one that needs to knock you off track totally x

Last edited:
At last!! After 2 sts I lost 5.5lbs today and got my 2.5 stone award :)

Maybe I will reach my May target after all.

Oh well done girls! I've had a plus only 1/2 a pound, but I've got my shopping list out, and back to planning my week, especially the weekend!!

Back