Team 4 *SW Angels*

Well done girls:D

I'm afraid it's my turn to beearer of bad news, I put on 1 lb:( guess 2 bbq in consecutive weeks is not such a good idea after all :cry:

I can't get out of the bloody 15's arghhhhh

Well back to it:)

Wishing you lots of luck Nannydi, you should be okay and looking forward to seeing the smiley men when you update us all!

Thanks UG :)

No matter Sophs, as long as you enjoyed the BBQs then I think a pound is a good enough gain! At least it wasn't 3 or something!

Week 1

Steph -1 lb
UG -1 lb

Leela- 3lb
slimmerkay -1lb
StaceyUK -3lbs
Sophs STS
Lindam - 1/2 lb
Lana - 1/2 lb
Nannidi - 3.5 lbs
Week 1 total= 9 1/2 lbs :D

UG + 0.5
Steph
Leela STS
Slimmerkay -1lb
StacyUK STS
Sophs -3lbs
Lindam STS
Lana
Nannidi - 1.5lbs

Week 2 total 6 lbs off

UB -3.5lbs
Sophs - 4lbs
Leela -8lbs
Stacy UK -2lbs
Lindam to weighed monthly
Nannidi -3lbs

Week 3 total 20.5 OFF!!!

UG -6lbs
Sophs +1
Leela -12lbs
Stacy UK -2.5
Lindam
Nanni Di -1lb

Week 4 total so far.... 22.5 OFF!!!

Last edited:
i went
i weighed
i ...

lost 1lb!!!!!!!!
i got my 1 stone award its now proudly on my fridge

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

wot u mean by cindy????

ok ok i know i thick !!

i ain't got a clue!

how do I change my ticker, not that its worth changing for 1 lb :mad::sigh::tear_drop:

Sue, a pound is a pound hun. As devastation as you must be feeling, the scales are going the right way :)

Next week will be your week x x x

Oh and you change your ticker by clicking it, entering your PIN then ammending your weight loss x x x x

Nannydi, i bow down to your greatness, well done hun, i bet getting that award felt great, nearly as good as a cheese toastie, or a slices of thick cut white crusty bread, or .... ignore me, i am craving at the moment lol

xx

Sue, a loss no matter how great or small, is a big achievement, so don't do yourself down hun, we are all proud of you xx

Sounds yummy and well done you loss :)

Ladies I am going to have to bow out of running this team because I really don't have the time to keep up with everyone and give them the support I'd like to give.

Would someone else like to take over ready for August?

Nooooooooooooo Sophs, you can't abandon us like this, i am going to call social services on you :p

How about if we organise weigh-ins into a way, people submit their own results into a fixed list, like they do on some of the challenges threads?

:argh:
don't leave us this way
we can't survive we can't stay a team without you there don't leave us this wayyyyyyyyyy

:massmoon:

that was my feeble attempt at singing lol

Lol very good but it looks like rain now ha ha ha nanni

I'm not leaving, just I don't really have time to keep on top of the weigh ins, which is why it would be fab if someone else could take over

Back