Team 4 *SW Angels*

Nannydi is tone deaf lol but i enjoyed it on mute :p

And Sophs, i could give it a try, but will you still be a part of the team though?

I only come on really in the evenings, so not sure how much

oi i not tone deaf lol

i got us two new members tina t and this time

Hi peeps,

Just thought I'd come and introduce myself to my new team buddies :D

Nannydi just claimed me for your team...I hope to make ya proud :D:D:D

Last year I did CD (cambridge diet) and lost just over 4st. I was on the CD part of the forum for hours and hours every single day and loved it, the support was great. I've since closed my old MiniMins user name etc... hence my small number of posts (mainly out of embarrassment coz I put on all of my lost weight and more...in about 6 months and have now taken on a new identity) :eek:

I'm feeling really yuck today...I've got a cold and can hardly talk, been like that since Friday afternoon. My throat and chest are really, REALLY sore...I think that's helped me on SW though, I started on Sat and my appetite has sort of gone out of the window so I'm hoping it doesnt come back :D lol :D

Not sure how often I can check in on the forum, as I have my little 3yr old to look after, but I should be here once a day at least.

Nice to meet you all, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. When I get the chance I'll read this thread from start :eek::D

:vibes: sending positive vibes your way buddies....

see ya later xx jo xx

Oh bloody hell ladies, i put on 3.5 lbs, a quarter of a st lol
No excuses, i threw myself off the wagon and got over confident after last week lol

No excuses, i threw myself off the wagon and got over confident after last week lol
oh don't say 1/4 of a stone...it's sounds bad like that:(

It's just a little bump on your journey, are you back on the wagon now?? xxx

Throw yourself back on again!! It's fine you will be back on track in no time!

Hi peeps,

Just thought I'd come and introduce myself to my new team buddies :D

Nannydi just claimed me for your team...I hope to make ya proud :D:D:D

Last year I did CD (cambridge diet) and lost just over 4st. I was on the CD part of the forum for hours and hours every single day and loved it, the support was great. I've since closed my old MiniMins user name etc... hence my small number of posts (mainly out of embarrassment coz I put on all of my lost weight and more...in about 6 months and have now taken on a new identity) :eek:

I'm feeling really yuck today...I've got a cold and can hardly talk, been like that since Friday afternoon. My throat and chest are really, REALLY sore...I think that's helped me on SW though, I started on Sat and my appetite has sort of gone out of the window so I'm hoping it doesnt come back :D lol :D

Not sure how often I can check in on the forum, as I have my little 3yr old to look after, but I should be here once a day at least.

Nice to meet you all, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. When I get the chance I'll read this thread from start :eek::D

:vibes: sending positive vibes your way buddies....

see ya later xx jo xx

Welcome aboard! :D

Sorry to hear about the gain UG like everyone has already said, it's a blip....big gain next week deffo!

Ummmmm ttifr had joined team FBI.. ???????????????????????????????????????????

Hi all Nannydi has claimed me for the team. I am a greenhorn to all of this, never been on a diet before or any forum so not quite shore what i;m doing!!!!!! trying my best to learn things haha might be too old to learn new tricks but will give it a go with all your help. My WI is Tuesday night.

Hi all Nannydi has claimed me for the team. I am a greenhorn to all of this, never been on a diet before or any forum so not quite shore what i;m doing!!!!!! trying my best to learn things haha might be too old to learn new tricks but will give it a go with all your help. My WI is Tuesday night.

this is sooooo funny.
Em, we are a bladdy mixed up bag arent we?? ya sure you want us??? lol

Tina, I thought I was in Nannydi's team but had already signed up with FBI...

:rotflmao: sorry, i can't help see the funny side of this....

You mad cow lol Welcome new members, and those who aren't new members lol

Thanks Linda, Sophs and this time its for real, i am back on track, and even did a exercise DVD today (i was a sweaty heap after though, and my heart was rattling away lol).

Good luck ladies with your weigh-ins this week xx

In terms of me taking over for August Sophs, anything i need to know, or keep a eye on? Mayeb better if i take over on Monday, instead of midweek??

In terms of me taking over for August Sophs, anything i need to know, or keep a eye on? Mayeb better if i take over on Monday, instead of midweek??

Yeah that's fine. Why not start another thread for August challenge? Get final numbers on who's in. I am deffo :D Because it's getting a bit confusing now, and even I have lost track on who's in and who's not.

Back