Team 4 *SW Angels*

Okies Taz, well i'm going to try figure out what is going on here numberwise, and if we end up with too many, i'll opt out as a member and just be team leader.

Oh no you don't missy! Tot up your numbers and if you have more than 10 then that's fine, I have 11. There are more people here now so the teams will just have to get bigger. the more the merrier x

Yeah, but a few of our members have gone AWOL for a while, so we should be fine to take on more. I'm going to create a new post for our august challenge, so we can start afresh and try get organised

ATTENTION!!

There is a new thread for SW Angels, please could all members who want to continue into the august challenge please register there.

If it makes it easier, if your not finding the time to register your weigh-ins, send me a message and i'll give you my email address and you can email me your results and i'll update everything on here x

WI last night had lost 1.5lbs.

hi hun well done 1.5lb is fab!!!!

i see you in wellington? really near to me lol
i in tiverton just over the border in devon my hubby works at Rockwell Green

Tina can you post your weigh in under the new SW Angels August challenge post please, as this weeks weigh in counts as august hun, and it will confirm you are taking part in the new challenge x

Back