• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Team 4 *SW Angels*

Sophs

SW Angels founder member
And will edit this post each time you post your progress each week.
What's yours this week? Week beginning 02/06/08

Sophs W1: -2.51bs W2 +2 W3: -7LBS
Undisturbedgirl W1: -
1.5 lbs W2: -5lbs W3 +0.5
StephCracknell W1 -2 lbs W2: 2lbs W3:
NurseBex W1 -1 lbs W2 maintained W3: -1 lb
StaceyUK W1 -2 lbs W2 maintained W 3: -1lb
Lana W1: -
3.5lbs W2: +2lbs W3: -1.5lbs
Lindam W1: W2: -1lb W3:maintained
Wish Starting Wed
slimmerkay W2: -3.5lbs W3:+1lb
nikki1306 W2: -3.5 lbs W3: +1.5

Week 1 total 10.5lbs Lost
Week 2 total 17 lbs Lost
and 4lb gained
Week 3 so far.. -10.5 lb and 5 lb gained

Last edited:
*bows* thanks hun. Went to see my nurse yesterday, and it was felt so good to tell her i had lost 10lbs already. Need to step up my walking though, just that i have been ill this week. Argh lol

Sophs

SW Angels founder member
*bows* thanks hun. Went to see my nurse yesterday, and it was felt so good to tell her i had lost 10lbs already. Need to step up my walking though, just that i have been ill this week. Argh lol
It's horrible when you're off colour isn't it? Makes you want to eat more, well it does for me anyway lol

Oh no, don't mention the C word lol

I love cheese and i pretty much try to avoid it, as i can't have the amount of cheese i would like following SW, so i just stick to my Laughing Cows. Though i am not keen on them alone, they are great in a jacket potato, with baked beans on top, much better than butter, and without the syns.

Sophs

SW Angels founder member
Oh no, don't mention the C word lol

I love cheese and i pretty much try to avoid it, as i can't have the amount of cheese i would like following SW, so i just stick to my Laughing Cows. Though i am not keen on them alone, they are great in a jacket potato, with baked beans on top, much better than butter, and without the syns.
I tried fromage frais instead of marg on my baked spud this week, and it was blumin lovely, of course I used the cheese from my daily allowance as well :p

Hi girls, i only started this week so hope to have a good result next wednesday at my first weigh in. Good luck to everyone xx

Wish

Silver Member
Yep, it will be my first WI doing slimming world next Wed too. I'm doing it alone, as there are no SW clubs within 100 miles here:rolleyes:

Come on girls, bring it on or should that be off:p:p

slimmerkay

Silver Member
Me too for first weigh in next week. Mine is Tuesday.

I did sneak on the scale this morning :busted: - and it's looking good so far.

Lana

Hi all,

I had my first weigh in on Wed 4th and lost 3.5lbs!! So pleased with that!