Team 4 *SW Angels*

Good on ya Steph, and the others x

Congrats to everyone doing so well, i really am glad i am taking part, i need the motivation lol Weigh in today, so hopefully it goes well

Thanks hun. I went to the dr today, and i got weighed,and ihave had a good loss, but i don't trust their scales, so i am going to wait til this evening to confirm it lol

Hi

Weigh in for me tomorrow morning - not holding out much hope as just been in hospital for a small op and I now look about 3 months pregnant! Fingers crossed though - will fill you in tomorrow.
Well done everyone else - fantastic job.
Lin
X

Hi

Weigh in for me tomorrow morning - not holding out much hope as just been in hospital for a small op and I now look about 3 months pregnant! Fingers crossed though - will fill you in tomorrow.
Well done everyone else - fantastic job.
Lin
X

Good luck chick, hope you're feeling better after your op :)

Thanks Soph - each day it gets better - will soon be running around as normal! Missing the gym already (my mind has definately been warped by the general anaesethetic!!!)

Lin
x

WI for me tomorrow night girls :D

Nearly had a slip today but my minimins pals and hubby kept me on the wagon :)

Told you i didn't trust the GP's scales Sophs lol, but still happy, i lost 5 lbs this week!! Good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow Kay!

Conrats Undisturbed girl :) fabulous weighloss!

I failed my driving test yesterday so I'm having a big pig out to make me feel a bit better. Not the way to go I know! Will be starting and joining you all again tomorrow!

x x x x x

We need a team logo ladies. I was wanting to put one in my siggy.

Hi

Add another 1lb loss to the total! Hurrah, as did not think anything would be coming off this week.
Lin
X

Wow, well done Lindam and Undisturbed Girl! That's great!

I'm afraid I'll be letting the team down this week. I get weighed tomorrow but after having a day and a half off plan this week my scales are saying +2 despite being back on track and doing red days since Sun.

Hey Sophs - that's great. I've adopted that LOL

Conrats Undisturbed girl :) fabulous weighloss!

I failed my driving test yesterday so I'm having a big pig out to make me feel a bit better. Not the way to go I know! Will be starting and joining you all again tomorrow!

x x x x x

Awww damn your examiner, i say we force feed them loads of cakes until they decide they were confused and give you your licence :p Next time you will do it!! xxx

Back